Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link 06:25 - Aug 21 with 6364 viewsSwansIndependent

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link 21st Aug 2017 06:21
Today we see it is Newcastle United midfielder Jack Colback who is being linked with a move to the Swans and once again we are supposedly needing to fight off Burnley to secure this signature. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 07:01 - Aug 21 with 4214 viewsandrew

Why are we after all the ginger midfielders? Be scholes next.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 07:40 - Aug 21 with 4118 viewsHighjack

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 07:01 - Aug 21 by andrew

We're also after the shyte midfielders, which is a bit concerning.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 07:40 - Aug 21 with 4118 viewsThornburyswan

To be fair we get more than our share of rain/cloud so ideal operating conditions for our ginger brethren ;-)
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 07:51 - Aug 21 with 4080 viewsDafyddHuw

This guy is seriously awful
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 07:53 - Aug 21 with 4070 views34dfgdf54

Do not rate this guy in the slightest.
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 07:54 - Aug 21 with 4062 viewscostalotta

Are we lowering the shyte threshold?
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 08:22 - Aug 21 with 3965 viewsMeraki

I find these articles impossible to read, 100% written by a heavy drinker or a 14 year old.
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 08:25 - Aug 21 with 3953 viewsPawelAbbott

Was so bad for Newcastle last season that he hasn't made the 25 man squad for this season. Wanted by Villa for around £5M.
Would be a terrible signing
Login to get fewer ads

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 08:45 - Aug 21 with 3892 views34dfgdf54

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 08:25 - Aug 21 by PawelAbbott

Was so bad for Newcastle last season that he hasn't made the 25 man squad for this season. Wanted by Villa for around £5M.

£5m you say....

It's happening
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 09:28 - Aug 21 with 3738 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw is bored with dreadlocks.

It'll be trannies next, mark my words.
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 09:32 - Aug 21 with 3725 viewsPrivate_Partz

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 09:28 - Aug 21 by WarwickHunt

I wish Jenkins would just eff off. All the indications are that he has effed up this entire transfer window
Show him the door now. Get a decent recruitment team in and see if we can salvage his cock ups in the January window.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 09:37 - Aug 21 with 3695 viewslifelong

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 09:28 - Aug 21 by WarwickHunt

I used to have a tranny, I could pick up radio Caroline on it.
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 09:41 - Aug 21 with 3664 viewsWarwickHunt

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 09:32 - Aug 21 by Private_Partz

I wish Jenkins would just eff off. All the indications are that he has effed up this entire transfer window
Show him the door now. Get a decent recruitment team in and see if we can salvage his cock ups in the January window.

A dim, failed small-businessman, Sunday league footballer with an ego the size of Texas in charge of a Premier League team?

Fûcking brilliant, mun!
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 09:43 - Aug 21 with 3652 viewsPegojack

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 08:25 - Aug 21 by PawelAbbott

This.

A useless clogger.
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 09:47 - Aug 21 with 3634 viewsawayjack

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 09:41 - Aug 21 by WarwickHunt

A dim, failed small-businessman, Sunday league footballer with an ego the size of Texas in charge of a Premier League team?

Fûcking brilliant, mun!

Well put. You forgot he's also a liar that engineered sale for his personal greed, and drove our cost base beyond any comprehension by signing shit players and jobs for the boys attitude. Incompetent as a Chairman and even more so as DOF, and again complete conflict of interests. Staggering some still think he's our saviour!
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 10:09 - Aug 21 with 3567 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Jordie Clasie has just been made available, would be a good alternative to joe
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 10:16 - Aug 21 with 3531 viewsdameedna

Not sure how far he has gone backwards. Colback is/was as good as any of our midfielders. Not sure he is what we need. I have no problem with the standard though but not seen him play for obvious reasons. Two years ago he was imo a very good player commanding a top wage. Can only see a loan and that would be fine with me.
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 10:26 - Aug 21 with 3478 viewsDafyddHuw

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 10:16 - Aug 21 by dameedna

Not sure how far he has gone backwards. Colback is/was as good as any of our midfielders. Not sure he is what we need. I have no problem with the standard though but not seen him play for obvious reasons. Two years ago he was imo a very good player commanding a top wage. Can only see a loan and that would be fine with me.

You wanna try some Mag fans forum. They laugh at him up there. They can't believe that he's stealing a living with them. He's only clinging on to the club cos he's a Geordie.

And as for his being a very good player two years ago, I think just about every Mag supporter would disagree with you.
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 10:30 - Aug 21 with 3455 viewsSwansNZ

With the Gylfi money, you'd think we'd be linked with better than this sh1t

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 10:34 - Aug 21 with 3443 viewscostalotta

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 10:26 - Aug 21 by DafyddHuw

You wanna try some Mag fans forum. They laugh at him up there. They can't believe that he's stealing a living with them. He's only clinging on to the club cos he's a Geordie.

And as for his being a very good player two years ago, I think just about every Mag supporter would disagree with you.

He was a regular (when not year they went down. So, that ticks a certain box nor you know who. Did he play much last year in the championship? Well 21 appearances.

Dropped from their squad for this season so not wanted there. Why on earth would we want him here? What does he bring apart from a price tag that gives conknose an hardon. He's not a goalscorer he will not bring anything to party as he's simply not good enough.
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 10:34 - Aug 21 with 3444 viewsGeoffThom

Feck me ,were clutching at straws now ,nobody can tell me these are clement targets,Jesus I'm starting to wish laudrup and his agent were still here they'd sign us decent players 😳😳😳😳
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 12:05 - Aug 21 with 3301 viewssnork44

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 09:32 - Aug 21 by Private_Partz

We got rid of Jack Cork and we could be replacing him with Jack Colback , which is like replacing an Austin Metro with a Yugo! So the criteria is his name is Jack and he will cost the magic sum of £5 million, but hey Gonzo has made the choice and he is a bargin basement buy, it has got to the point I am no longer angry at Jenkins and his incompetence and massive ego. I look and smile at the arrogance of a man that is prepared to make the same mistakes as last season , just to satisfy his inflated opinion of himself !
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 12:15]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 12:39 - Aug 21 with 3205 viewsAl_Bundy

Colback is shite...
Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 12:52 - Aug 21 with 3161 viewsFlashberryjack

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 12:39 - Aug 21 by Al_Bundy

Colback is shite...

I used to rate him a few years back.......now I agree with you, he's shyte with a capital S.

This story must be just newspaper crap, shirley we wouldn't buy this fella........would we ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Another Midfielder In Swansea Link on 13:00 - Aug 21 with 3121 viewsnierika

Who in the F is evaluating talent at this club and what the hell are they watching???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024