Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As soon as Siggy walked we should have had players coming in. 07:51 - Aug 21 with 3797 viewsTheResurrection

Clement now saying he's hoping to have someone in before Palace but still talking like they're searching through a list.

By now these should've been specific targets with deals tied up.

The Trust prepared a statement of concern and then went into hiding and brushedthings under the carpet AGAIN.

Where is it? Produce it. And show the fans you actually have the tiniest amount of balls and care more about us than your new cosy bastard relationship with Steve and facking Jas !!!!

This is unbelievable. There's just over a week to go FFS.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

As soon as Siggy walked we should have had players coming in. on 22:41 - Aug 21 with 504 viewsdobjack2

You post like several different people at times.

You write some sense - too fecking right we should have had a few signings ready to fall into place- but then you let your hatred of the trust and bias against certain players undermine the sensible bits.

The trust don't control transfer policy. Unless someone on the board is telling you different (because I am not ITK) neither of us know what is really going on behind the scenes and it would be folly to have a public spat now when the facts aren't out there and the window is open.

Great way to attract the right type of players to the club. If you want to have a toxic atmosphere look at Hull.

However, once the window is shut we do deserve a better version of the truth than we are getting. Mind you if anyone thinks that being a member of the trust or simply being a poster on this site entitles them to know everything that is going on then they live in an alternative reality.

Keep asking the questions though.
As soon as Siggy walked we should have had players coming in. on 00:23 - Aug 22 with 439 viewsTheResurrection

As soon as Siggy walked we should have had players coming in. on 22:41 - Aug 21 by dobjack2

You post like several different people at times.

You write some sense - too fecking right we should have had a few signings ready to fall into place- but then you let your hatred of the trust and bias against certain players undermine the sensible bits.

The trust don't control transfer policy. Unless someone on the board is telling you different (because I am not ITK) neither of us know what is really going on behind the scenes and it would be folly to have a public spat now when the facts aren't out there and the window is open.

Great way to attract the right type of players to the club. If you want to have a toxic atmosphere look at Hull.

However, once the window is shut we do deserve a better version of the truth than we are getting. Mind you if anyone thinks that being a member of the trust or simply being a poster on this site entitles them to know everything that is going on then they live in an alternative reality.

Keep asking the questions though.

You seem to think you have to review my posts like you're some kind of cheap rate, z list movie critic or something.

Let me just interrupt your boring drivel, if I may.

You don't. I don't give a fack.

If you don't understand something, ask me nicely and ill explain it to you. You don't seem to grasp how things work or get done.

Ok....

Ta.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

As soon as Siggy walked we should have had players coming in. on 06:14 - Aug 22 with 341 viewsdobjack2

As soon as Siggy walked we should have had players coming in. on 00:23 - Aug 22 by TheResurrection

You seem to think you have to review my posts like you're some kind of cheap rate, z list movie critic or something.

Let me just interrupt your boring drivel, if I may.

You don't. I don't give a fack.

If you don't understand something, ask me nicely and ill explain it to you. You don't seem to grasp how things work or get done.

Ok....

Ta.

No I just point out to you when you are being a tvvat
As soon as Siggy walked we should have had players coming in. on 06:28 - Aug 22 with 333 viewsswansea68

Isn't it obvious we are going to strengthen. Season only just started mun. The bigger clubs have just got bigger and bigger overnight. Everton have spent almost £200 million just to keep in touch ( top 6 ). Transfer market gone crazy. All these clubs have grounds 2/3 times bigger than the Liberty. So we have just get what we can to stay in this league. And that's average premier league players which cost £12/15m and everyone says ' oh I'm underwhelmed '. Just like Landon Donovan said ' if Man Utd make mistake on £40m player it's no big deal '. Swans can't do that. Give some credit where it's due . We picked up 3 £5m players last January and they helped keep us in prem. so we will strengthen and spend the Siggy money. But won't go £40/50m in debt and risk the future. Swans to finish 17th and above is still ' punching above our weight '
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024