Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is any mod ever going to explain................... 07:55 - Aug 21 with 2630 viewsDafyddHuw

why Swansnews' tedious threads are always stickied?

I know you're all following orders, buit what's the reason for it?

If the threads are any good, they'll stay at the top anyway. However, Swansnews has a 100% record of being totally shite.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 08:46 - Aug 21 with 2585 viewsawayjack

Agree it's bizzare - posts are dull as dishwater but hold top three positions. Clever tech or ITK sponsorship?
Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 08:51 - Aug 21 with 2576 viewsBrynCartwright

I've blocked him...

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 09:16 - Aug 21 with 2543 viewsraynor94

Why don't you just block it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 09:48 - Aug 21 with 2520 viewsawayjack

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 09:16 - Aug 21 by raynor94

Why don't you just block it

Good shout.
Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 10:04 - Aug 21 with 2501 viewsDr_Winston

If it was the mods stickying them then perhaps one of them would.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 10:32 - Aug 21 with 2484 viewsjedijack

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 10:04 - Aug 21 by Dr_Winston

If it was the mods stickying them then perhaps one of them would.

Is it a fansnetwork bot?
Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 10:49 - Aug 21 with 2467 viewsDr_Winston

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 10:32 - Aug 21 by jedijack

Is it a fansnetwork bot?

No idea. They just started appearing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 10:57 - Aug 21 with 2457 viewsjedijack

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 10:49 - Aug 21 by Dr_Winston

No idea. They just started appearing.

Would be nice if we could move to a new home. This forum is sh1t in so many ways.
Login to get fewer ads

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 11:00 - Aug 21 with 2452 viewsNeath_Jack

Is this something the Trust could look into?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 11:02 - Aug 21 with 2451 viewsDarran

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 11:00 - Aug 21 by Neath_Jack

Is this something the Trust could look into?

It's probably Uxbridge.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 15:36 - Aug 21 with 2348 viewsMrSwerve

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 10:57 - Aug 21 by jedijack

Would be nice if we could move to a new home. This forum is sh1t in so many ways.

Remember the days of the old forum?

*reminiscent sigh*
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 15:37]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 15:51 - Aug 21 with 2327 viewshobo

It's Phil S
Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 15:56 - Aug 21 with 2320 viewsBlasterJack

As I understand it, it's a way of the site getting more traffic (and in return more revenue) as the stories appear as links on sites such as Newsnow?

As everyone has said, just put the user on ignore.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 16:31 - Aug 21 with 2294 viewsPhil_S

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 15:51 - Aug 21 by hobo

It's Phil S

It really isn't - I'm not sure I would spend much time (if any at all) on my holibobs posting articles

I used to write articles a fair amount on here but family and other commitments took over hence why for the last 2-3 years (if not more) they have been very rare. On occasions people have taken them on and prepared content for the site but it's never lasted long.

We do now have someone penning articles for the website and a system that posts things automatically on the forum and stickies them for 3 hours before they drop down the board. As has been said before the simplest way is to ignore the poster

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/settings/ignore-member/Swansn
Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 16:58 - Aug 21 with 2265 viewsMeraki

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 15:56 - Aug 21 by BlasterJack

As I understand it, it's a way of the site getting more traffic (and in return more revenue) as the stories appear as links on sites such as Newsnow?

As everyone has said, just put the user on ignore.

Reminds me of the flashing screens down the Liberty ;)
Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 17:08 - Aug 21 with 2248 viewsLoyal

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 15:51 - Aug 21 by hobo

It's Phil S

Swans news is Phil Sumbler I thought.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 19:45 - Aug 21 with 2201 viewsBlasterJack

Is any mod ever going to explain................... on 16:58 - Aug 21 by Meraki

Reminds me of the flashing screens down the Liberty ;)

I find my experience as a fan is enhanced tremendously.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024