Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You can’t win the title in August but you can lose it 08:43 - Aug 21 with 1874 viewsRevJames

Is there an equivalent for relegation scraps?

Discuss....
You can’t win the title in August but you can lose it on 08:48 - Aug 21 with 1862 viewsPegojack

Funnily enough, I was thinking about that earlier in terms of Huddersfield. Those six points they've gained have massively shortened their odds of avoiding the drop, I imagine. That's 15% of their 40 points target already achieved and we're still in August.
You can’t win the title in August but you can lose it on 08:52 - Aug 21 with 1851 viewsSTID2017

Points in the bag are all important but even at the February / March time a team can plummet or soar based on results
Palace game needs to be start of season proper IMHO

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

You can’t win the title in August but you can lose it on 09:37 - Aug 21 with 1770 viewsSmellyplumz

Which three teams are worse than us?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

You can’t win the title in August but you can lose it on 09:41 - Aug 21 with 1760 viewsPegojack

You can’t win the title in August but you can lose it on 09:37 - Aug 21 by Smellyplumz

Which three teams are worse than us?

Can I answer that in ten days' time? If we don't strengthen well with most/all of the Siggy money, I think we're fecked. It'll be us, Brighton and maybe Newcastle or Bournemouth.
You can’t win the title in August but you can lose it on 09:46 - Aug 21 with 1749 viewsjack247

I wouldn't think so. Hull won their first two games last season and ended up relegated before their final game.
You can’t win the title in August but you can lose it on 10:04 - Aug 21 with 1717 viewsProfessor

You can’t win the title in August but you can lose it on 09:41 - Aug 21 by Pegojack

Can I answer that in ten days' time? If we don't strengthen well with most/all of the Siggy money, I think we're fecked. It'll be us, Brighton and maybe Newcastle or Bournemouth.

I think Bournemouth will struggle and West Ham for some reason. That said there are at least 10 teams in a battle this year. I can only see the 'big seven' WBA, Stoke and Soton being comfortable. Watford will look good until Christmas again no doubt. We need to improve
You can’t win the title in August but you can lose it on 10:53 - Aug 21 with 1664 viewspencoedjack

I would of taken 2 points from our games in August when the fixtures came out
You can’t win the title in August but you can lose it on 10:54 - Aug 21 with 1653 viewsDr_Winston

You can’t win the title in August but you can lose it on 09:46 - Aug 21 by jack247

I wouldn't think so. Hull won their first two games last season and ended up relegated before their final game.

Yup. Far, far too early for predictions of either doom or glory.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024