Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordy Clasie 10:12 - Aug 21 with 3084 viewsSwansea93

Made available for transfer by Southampton, I remember people raving about him before he joined Southampton.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Jordy Clasie on 10:22 - Aug 21 with 3014 viewscostalotta

Good player and would suit our style far more than colback or clucas.
Jordy Clasie on 10:37 - Aug 21 with 2936 viewsGeoffThom

Again Hardly set the world alight in Southampton
Jordy Clasie on 10:38 - Aug 21 with 2921 viewsmagicdaps10

Now then, perfect for us.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jordy Clasie on 10:44 - Aug 21 with 2882 viewsE20Jack

Surely you know by now that raving about someone you have never seen before and just watched a youtube highlights reel of is a Planetswans staple? It has reached epidemic proportions this season.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jordy Clasie on 10:48 - Aug 21 with 2855 viewsoldcob

I don't think we have time for fresh targets at the speed we work getting transfers sorted either way. If they started proceedings now for Clasie we are too slow to get it done in the ten days left in the window. So its targets they already have had in mind for weeks or nothing.
Jordy Clasie on 10:51 - Aug 21 with 2829 viewscostalotta

Jordy Clasie on 10:38 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

Now then, perfect for us.

Agree. Although unlikely to happen given the time to do a deal. However, if he leaves soton someone will be picking up a very good player.
Jordy Clasie on 10:51 - Aug 21 with 2829 viewsGaz_M

Jordy Clasie on 10:22 - Aug 21 by costalotta

Good player and would suit our style far more than colback or clucas.

Why post this? You either know it's incorrect (which it is), or you genuinely have no idea.

FWIW all thre are reasonably well suited to us.
Jordy Clasie on 10:58 - Aug 21 with 2782 viewscostalotta

Jordy Clasie on 10:51 - Aug 21 by Gaz_M

Why post this? You either know it's incorrect (which it is), or you genuinely have no idea.

FWIW all thre are reasonably well suited to us.

Ok.

I posted my opinion on clasie when compared to colbak and clucas. I've admit that I've seen a lot more of clasie and colbak as opposed to clucas. Is that ok? I really didn't mean to upset you.

Now. If that's what you think then good for you. I trust that you are ok with this post or should I continue to run my opinion by you?
Login to get fewer ads

Jordy Clasie on 11:04 - Aug 21 with 2751 viewsawayjack

There's a quality midfielder in Clasie. Soton are blessed with a strong MF as we found out recently. Only question would be again not an outright AM, so similar to Mesa. We seem to be linked with more DM / CM players than AM.
Jordy Clasie on 11:09 - Aug 21 with 2716 viewsCooperman

For me he is currently filed alongside Benjamin Stambouli.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Jordy Clasie on 11:10 - Aug 21 with 2712 viewsDr_Winston

It's amusing to see so many people excited about the possibility of signing players we've previously been linked to whilst others are simultaneously castigating Jenkins and co for apparently trying to sign too many players we've previously been linked to.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordy Clasie on 11:17 - Aug 21 with 2650 viewscostalotta

Jordy Clasie on 11:10 - Aug 21 by Dr_Winston

It's amusing to see so many people excited about the possibility of signing players we've previously been linked to whilst others are simultaneously castigating Jenkins and co for apparently trying to sign too many players we've previously been linked to.

Good point.

Some of those players though, are better than other ones. Horses for courses, but that is just my opinion.
Jordy Clasie on 11:23 - Aug 21 with 2600 viewstomdickharry

Perhaps Clasie would balance our midfield better than Clucas who is left footed and who may step on Carroll's toes.Experienced player who seemed to go sideways at Southampton,don't think we will sign him,probably end up back in Holland.
Jordy Clasie on 11:45 - Aug 21 with 2490 viewsawayjack

Jordy Clasie on 11:10 - Aug 21 by Dr_Winston

We've been linked with so many quality players we failed to sign, it's not surprising if they are free again we'd look. Don't think it exuses Jenkins woeful performance so far this window and inability so far to have 2/3 targets in place. Big difference been linked with players - many of which clearly out of our budget league - and that these players tend not to join us, our inability to close deals.
Jordy Clasie on 14:42 - Aug 21 with 2199 viewsyescomeon

I'd much rather Sofiane Boufal.

Upthecity!

Jordy Clasie on 15:05 - Aug 21 with 2121 viewsSmileyBwoi

He's like a ferris bodde type of player

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

Jordy Clasie on 16:51 - Aug 21 with 1991 viewsAussieSwan

any idea how much?

He was touted as a bargain signing when Southampton bought him a few years ago. Seems to be quite a diminutive little player, interesting that Southampton have put him up for sale.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Jordy Clasie on 16:57 - Aug 21 with 1952 viewsmagicdaps10

Jordy Clasie on 16:51 - Aug 21 by AussieSwan

any idea how much?

He was touted as a bargain signing when Southampton bought him a few years ago. Seems to be quite a diminutive little player, interesting that Southampton have put him up for sale.

They paid 8M for him so in todays market i would surmise it would be around 12M.

Tidy player, keeps it simple and works hard.

Jordy Clasie on 17:02 - Aug 21 with 1911 viewsAussieSwan

Jordy Clasie on 16:57 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

They paid 8M for him so in todays market i would surmise it would be around 12M.

Tidy player, keeps it simple and works hard.

is Clucas a similar type of player? Who would you rather, at £12m?

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Jordy Clasie on 17:04 - Aug 21 with 1897 viewsmagicdaps10

Jordy Clasie on 17:02 - Aug 21 by AussieSwan

is Clucas a similar type of player? Who would you rather, at £12m?

Clasie without a shadow of a doubt.

There again, i dont think that Soton would want Kingsley.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024