Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread 11:38 - Aug 21 with 29664 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 19:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 17:12 - Aug 21 with 8426 viewsAussieSwan

it'll be interesting to see whether we go full strength in search of a confidence-boosting win, or whether we play some of the fringe players to give them a run (Routs, Narsingh, Fulton, Rangel, etc)

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 17:14 - Aug 21 with 8427 viewsLoyal

Will be surprised if we win this.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 17:19 - Aug 21 with 8421 viewsAl_Bundy

Can see a raft of changes.. Nordy, Rangel, VDH, Fulton, McB and some youth involved.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 17:46 - Aug 21 with 8380 viewskarnataka

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 17:19 - Aug 21 by Al_Bundy

Can see a raft of changes.. Nordy, Rangel, VDH, Fulton, McB and some youth involved.

Was hoping we'd be in a position to have a go at the cups this season but with our squad so desperately short of quality in numbers, we simply can't afford to risk any injuries.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 17:59 - Aug 21 with 8350 viewsJackFish

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 17:19 - Aug 21 by Al_Bundy

Would have thought Mulder will play? Something like:

Mulder

Rangel VDH Bartley Kingsley

Mesa Fulton Carroll

Narsingh Abraham Routledge
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 18:53 - Aug 21 with 8260 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 17:46 - Aug 21 by karnataka

Was hoping we'd be in a position to have a go at the cups this season but with our squad so desperately short of quality in numbers, we simply can't afford to risk any injuries.

Disappointing isn't it. I thought we would have had a decent window and had a real crack at the cups giving just a few fringe players a chance in the process.
Now here we are, two games into the season, taliking about concentrating on the league before a cup ball has been kicked in anger. Sad.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:30 - Aug 21 with 8209 viewsAguycalledJack

If anybody finds a link could they post it here please.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:35 - Aug 21 with 8060 viewsMrSwerve

Maybe I'm on my on but I honestly don't care what the result is. With our thin squad, the PL will be more than a handful this year.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 08:21 - Aug 22 with 7780 viewsMo_Wives

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 17:12 - Aug 21 by AussieSwan

it'll be interesting to see whether we go full strength in search of a confidence-boosting win, or whether we play some of the fringe players to give them a run (Routs, Narsingh, Fulton, Rangel, etc)

I bet we go full strength and lose.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 10:55 - Aug 22 with 7662 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 08:21 - Aug 22 by Mo_Wives

I bet we go full strength and lose.

Wow, I thought I was a pessimist.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 11:19 - Aug 22 with 7636 viewsMo_Wives

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 10:55 - Aug 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Wow, I thought I was a pessimist.

T'was a joke. My bad, I forgot one of these buggers

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 12:42 - Aug 22 with 7530 viewsSwanseaisgreat

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 17:59 - Aug 21 by JackFish

Would have thought Mulder will play? Something like:

Mulder

Rangel VDH Bartley Kingsley

Mesa Fulton Carroll

Narsingh Abraham Routledge

Is Montero injured or just preparing to play for another club?

How long till Dyer is ready?
Did used to enjoy the Rangel / Dyer partnership.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 12:55 - Aug 22 with 7514 viewsPegojack

This has got 'embarrassing cup defeat' written all over it.

I still wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night mumbling 'Oxford United, no, no'......
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 12:56]
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 13:36 - Aug 22 with 7452 viewsbazzool

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:30 - Aug 21 by AguycalledJack

If anybody finds a link could they post it here please.

I dont think the game will be shown live anywhere, the sub that i get has got all the other games listed but not ours
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 14:09 - Aug 22 with 7407 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 12:55 - Aug 22 by Pegojack

This has got 'embarrassing cup defeat' written all over it.

I still wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night mumbling 'Oxford United, no, no'......
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 12:56]

I must not sure I would be embarrassed by defeat. With our paper thin first team squad we have to send the bridesmaids out and concentrate on the league.
Unless things improve on players coming in then we can forget about any cup runs.
Having to concentrate on the league with only two matches gone and not a cup match played. What a monumental cock up.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 14:28 - Aug 22 with 7382 viewsMo_Wives

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 14:09 - Aug 22 by Private_Partz

I must not sure I would be embarrassed by defeat. With our paper thin first team squad we have to send the bridesmaids out and concentrate on the league.
Unless things improve on players coming in then we can forget about any cup runs.
Having to concentrate on the league with only two matches gone and not a cup match played. What a monumental cock up.

Have you seen the state on our bridesmaids? Bunch of buck toothed boilers.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 14:28 - Aug 22 with 7379 viewsLoyal

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 12:42 - Aug 22 by Swanseaisgreat

Where is Llorente, longest recovery from a small fracture ever.
Where is Ki, is he in South Korea minding the fence ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 16:51 - Aug 22 with 7207 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Clement per Wales Online:

“I don’t anticipate doing massive changes for our League Cup game in midweek, we have to work on our game on all sides and then next we have a trip to Crystal Palace. That becomes really important.”

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 17:07 - Aug 22 with 7179 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 17:12 - Aug 21 by AussieSwan

I think it'll be hard to tell if we're full strength or not. There's barely a difference at the moment.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 17:47 - Aug 22 with 7052 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 12:42 - Aug 22 by Swanseaisgreat

So did I.....sadly both well passed their best now.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 18:26 - Aug 22 with 6955 viewsdailew

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 16:51 - Aug 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

Clement per Wales Online:

“I don’t anticipate doing massive changes for our League Cup game in midweek, we have to work on our game on all sides and then next we have a trip to Crystal Palace. That becomes really important.”

"“I don’t anticipate doing massive changes for our League Cup game in midweek,"

Aye - he'll still put eleven players out.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 18:48 - Aug 22 with 6833 viewshobo

Shows how weak our squad is - Baker-Richardson played last night for the U23's and is on the bench tonight!
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 18:52 - Aug 22 with 6791 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 18:55 - Aug 22 with 6757 viewsMagic_Michu

Where's montero? Is he injured again?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 18:56 - Aug 22 with 6748 viewsheadcleaner

I'm going for a decent away win with a few goals and convincing performance. I'd love a cup final this year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024