Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread 11:38 - Aug 21 with 29977 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 19:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:00 - Aug 22 with 2883 viewsE20Jack

Brace from Abraham. 3-0 win.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:01 - Aug 22 with 2873 viewsraynor94

0- 3 for me

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:02 - Aug 22 with 2867 viewsMeraki

Our squad is weaker than puppy piss!
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:09 - Aug 22 with 2782 viewsLoyal

Nordvelt, Rangel, VDH and Fulton start.
Only changes from Saturday.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:13 - Aug 22 with 2735 viewsSwanseaisgreat

MK Dons have fielded a weakened team - eight changes.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:16 - Aug 22 with 2700 viewsSwanseaisgreat

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 18:52 - Aug 22 by TheKirkyLife

I reckon Fer will do well against this opposition.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:17 - Aug 22 with 2689 viewsMo_Wives

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:13 - Aug 22 by Swanseaisgreat

MK Dons have fielded a weakened team - eight changes.

Uh oh.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:18 - Aug 22 with 2666 viewsOldjack

Any links for this game?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:31 - Aug 22 with 2502 viewsclement

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:18 - Aug 22 by Oldjack

Any links for this game?

mk dons are streaming the warm up:

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BRJjyVvvXwGw?q=mk

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:34 - Aug 22 with 2464 viewsNeath_Jack

Is this going to be on the wireless on my Tv or Laptop? Or do i have to go proper old skool and get the actual wireless out?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:45 - Aug 22 with 2256 viewssomersetsimon

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 18:48 - Aug 22 by hobo

Shows how weak our squad is - Baker-Richardson played last night for the U23's and is on the bench tonight!

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:53 - Aug 22 with 2065 viewsphact0rri

Me I'm combining Wales online text commentary and Talk sport's Around the grounds. Unless something better comes along.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:58 - Aug 22 with 1938 viewsChrisSCFC

Tammys just missed a 1 on 1...
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:58 - Aug 22 with 1933 viewsItchySphincter

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:53 - Aug 22 by phact0rri

Me I'm combining Wales online text commentary and Talk sport's Around the grounds. Unless something better comes along.

BBC Radio Wales have it. Abraham just missed another chance...........

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:00 - Aug 22 with 1865 viewsphact0rri

sounds like were talking lion's share possession and we've had two clear cut chances we've bundled so far.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:01 - Aug 22 with 1841 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 19:53 - Aug 22 by phact0rri

What's happening, I've just checked the BBC site and all it says is ' kick off' 10 minutes ago.......oh wait.......Ayew and Tammy have missed one each!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:02 - Aug 22 with 1801 viewsSgorioFruit

I want swans to hammer a few goals in tonight, find some nice momentum before going to Palace

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:03 - Aug 22 with 1774 viewsNeath_Jack

For what it's worth, it's on BBC Radio Wales, DAB and FM in the West. Scumbags game is on through Virgin Media on the TV.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:05 - Aug 22 with 1732 viewsChrisSCFC

We sound completely dominant.

Only a matter of time before MK Dons take the lead then.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 22 with 1697 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:05 - Aug 22 by ChrisSCFC

Oh FFS.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 22 with 1694 viewsFlashberryjack

F*ck me !!!!!!!!!!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 22 with 1679 viewscostalotta

1 down.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 22 with 1674 viewsItchySphincter

MK Dons taking us upart.

Swansea like according to Danny Gabidabinonononon.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 22 with 1648 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:01 - Aug 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

What's happening, I've just checked the BBC site and all it says is ' kick off' 10 minutes ago.......oh wait.......Ayew and Tammy have missed one each!

Leroy's had a shot!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:07 - Aug 22 with 1636 viewsSwansNZ

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:05 - Aug 22 by ChrisSCFC

there it is 1-0

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024