Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread 11:38 - Aug 21 with 29972 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 19:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:07 - Aug 22 with 3331 viewsNeath_Jack

Super Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:07 - Aug 22 with 3329 viewsJoshTheJack

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:03 - Aug 22 by Neath_Jack

For what it's worth, it's on BBC Radio Wales, DAB and FM in the West. Scumbags game is on through Virgin Media on the TV.

93.9 For anyone who wants to listen.
LEROY!!!
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:07 - Aug 22 with 3328 viewsShonky

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 22 by costalotta

1 down.

Its just a ride...

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:07 - Aug 22 with 3318 viewscostalotta

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:07 - Aug 22 by SwansNZ

there it is 1-0

Fer scores.

Get in
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:07 - Aug 22 with 3307 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 22 by Flashberryjack

F*ck me !!!!!!!!!!

1 - 1 Fer

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:08 - Aug 22 with 3297 viewsItchySphincter

Leroy FERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:08 - Aug 22 with 3317 viewswestwalesed

Why oh why do I have to listen to the shiiiite when I live in Pembrokeshire.

I'm in the west mun! Burton have taken 30 fans.......

1-1

No problem.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 20:08]

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:08 - Aug 22 with 3298 viewsphact0rri

ouch. sounds like it was a silly mistake.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:08 - Aug 22 with 3288 viewsChrisSCFC

Phew.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:09 - Aug 22 with 3231 viewsSgorioFruit

Bring back Bob Bradders bois bach

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:09 - Aug 22 with 3219 viewsLandore_Jack

Vdh let the player run past him.

#backtojack

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:11 - Aug 22 with 3134 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:08 - Aug 22 by westwalesed

1-1

No problem.

Are you trying to listen to it through your tv or online? You need to get on a proper wireless and the Swans are on that one.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:11 - Aug 22 with 3112 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:09 - Aug 22 by Landore_Jack

Vdh let the player run past him.

oh well.....

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:12 - Aug 22 with 3062 viewsSwansNZ

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:08 - Aug 22 by westwalesed

1-1

No problem.

Live audio on the official site

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:13 - Aug 22 with 2991 viewsEilian

Exactly. It's fu(king pathetic!
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:14 - Aug 22 with 2979 viewsLoyal

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:12 - Aug 22 by SwansNZ

Live audio on the official site

Goals as they go in as well on sky sports news. Fers goal was excellent.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:14 - Aug 22 with 2934 viewsthe_gasman

Cardiff 1 down

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 22 with 2845 viewsdailew

How much did we pay for VDH?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 22 with 2818 viewsChrisSCFC

Is Rangel playing centre forward? Sounds like it!
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 22 with 2807 viewsOldjack

ffs we're battering them , stop wasting theses chances you dozy tits

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:18 - Aug 22 with 2791 viewsforkbeard

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 22 by dailew

He's a fraudster.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:18 - Aug 22 with 2762 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 22 by dailew

Nordfeldt could had done better there too, seems error prone.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:19 - Aug 22 with 2753 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 22 by Oldjack

ffs we're battering them , stop wasting theses chances you dozy tits

Give them a chance, this attacking is not what they are used to.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:19 - Aug 22 with 2735 viewsSgorioFruit

LEEDS UNITED 0-1 NEWPORT COUNTY

GET IN THERE

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:23 - Aug 22 with 2586 viewsmacthejack

Sounds like we're battering them. Tammy seems to have a case of 'needs-a-goal-itis'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024