Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread 11:38 - Aug 21 with 29847 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 19:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:24 - Aug 22 with 3973 viewsLandore_Jack

VDH is a waste of space. He belongs in League Two. F*cking dreadful.

#backtojack

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:26 - Aug 22 with 3952 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:23 - Aug 22 by macthejack

Sounds like we're battering them. Tammy seems to have a case of 'needs-a-goal-itis'.

Haven't heard his name mentioned for about 25 minutes...
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:27 - Aug 22 with 3913 viewsOldjack

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:26 - Aug 22 by ChrisSCFC

Haven't heard his name mentioned for about 25 minutes...

i had to look to see if he was playing

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:28 - Aug 22 with 3867 viewshobo

Alarm bells should have been ringing after this! Strange signing
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:33 - Aug 22 with 3679 viewsItchySphincter

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:28 - Aug 22 by hobo

Poor f*cker!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:35 - Aug 22 with 3577 viewscostalotta

1-1 half time.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 22 with 3538 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:28 - Aug 22 by hobo

Who tied his shoe laces together?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 22 with 3536 viewsTheKirkyLife

Leroy saving our blushes. As lazy as he can be heard that one a few times.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:37 - Aug 22 with 3509 viewsdailew

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 22 by TheKirkyLife

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:38 - Aug 22 with 3482 viewsmacthejack

Danny Gabbidon pronounces the word 'quality' as 'kwally'.

Stupid c*nt.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:38 - Aug 22 with 3473 viewswestwalesed

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 22 by TheKirkyLife

I think he's just languid.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:41 - Aug 22 with 3382 viewsdailew

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:38 - Aug 22 by westwalesed

I think he's just languid.

He's even more languid from 60 mins onwards.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:47 - Aug 22 with 3250 viewsZZoric

At the match- Mesa not dynamic, slowing our tempo

Seems way too slow of thought, worrying
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:48 - Aug 22 with 3233 viewsWarwickHunt

Leroy is in the grip of the rare disease, terminal lassitude.

Shame on you.

#prayforleroy
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:53 - Aug 22 with 3123 viewswestwalesed

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:47 - Aug 22 by ZZoric

At the match- Mesa not dynamic, slowing our tempo

Seems way too slow of thought, worrying

Does he look off the pace or not up to the pace of the English game?

If you know what I mean.

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:53 - Aug 22 with 3099 viewsPegojack

We're not showing enough kwally, according to the radio.
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:55 - Aug 22 with 3045 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:53 - Aug 22 by Pegojack

I showed my qually once, I think I got away with it.

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:57 - Aug 22 with 2985 viewswestwalesed

Also the,radio is saying that Rangel is playing as a right winger which is............worrying.

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:58 - Aug 22 with 2962 viewsJBG

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:53 - Aug 22 by Pegojack

what radio station you getting it on mate
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:00 - Aug 22 with 2900 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:57 - Aug 22 by westwalesed

Also the,radio is saying that Rangel is playing as a right winger which is............worrying.

Not if you are a left back.

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:04 - Aug 22 with 2761 viewsNeath_Jack

Super Leroy again.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:04 - Aug 22 with 2756 viewsShonky

Its just a ride...

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 22 with 2723 viewsChrisSCFC

Get in!
The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 22 with 2715 viewsItchySphincter

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 20:38 - Aug 22 by macthejack

Danny Gabbidon pronounces the word 'quality' as 'kwally'.

Stupid c*nt.

Apparently their keeper just made a great individual save!!

Anyway ......... Leroy.............

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official MK Dons Vs Swansea City EFL Cup Match Preview and Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 22 with 2715 viewscostalotta

2-1. Leroy Fer another header from a Tom Carrol corner. Get in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024