Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attacking Midfielder 14:20 - Aug 21 with 4066 viewsmagicdaps10

Are we still after one or not with us set to sign Clucas?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Attacking Midfielder on 14:22 - Aug 21 with 4056 viewsjasonbromham

I bloody hope so!
Attacking Midfielder on 14:30 - Aug 21 with 4010 viewsmagicdaps10

Me too.........i think i need to join Res and have a snickers.

Attacking Midfielder on 14:48 - Aug 21 with 3909 viewsawayjack

He's not an AM so I hope so.
Attacking Midfielder on 15:19 - Aug 21 with 3822 views34dfgdf54

How much did we get for Siggy?

£45m up front or £40m? In fairness we have always reinvested money we get in terms of player sales to the squad.

If Clucas comes in for £16m, Bony £13m, still leaves us enough cash for Arias. I personally would be looking at an attacking midfielder instead of Wilf though.
Attacking Midfielder on 15:20 - Aug 21 with 3814 viewsTom1912

Attacking Midfielder on 15:19 - Aug 21 by 34dfgdf54

£45m up front or £40m? In fairness we have always reinvested money we get in terms of player sales to the squad.

If Clucas comes in for £16m, Bony £13m, still leaves us enough cash for Arias. I personally would be looking at an attacking midfielder instead of Wilf though.

I agree. I really don't see why we'd spend a lot on Bony unless Llorente goes. Abraham might be able to play with both, but you certainly couldn't play Llorente and Bony together.
Attacking Midfielder on 15:20 - Aug 21 with 3808 viewslondonlisa2001

Clucas isn't £16m up front though.

Most reports seem to think £12m ish or even a little less.
Attacking Midfielder on 15:22 - Aug 21 with 3797 views34dfgdf54

Attacking Midfielder on 15:20 - Aug 21 by londonlisa2001

Clucas isn't £16m up front though.

Most reports seem to think £12m ish or even a little less.

Even better. Gives us ample funds to strengthen in the attacking midfield even with the Clucas deal. Fingers crossed.
Attacking Midfielder on 15:26 - Aug 21 with 3752 viewsmagicdaps10

Clucas seems more an industrious player instead of an adventorous forward thinking midfielder.

Creativity from midfield is a must for me.

If we are getting shot of Kingsley, Montero and Mcburnie then i still expect to see a RB, AM and Striker come in. I would not rule out a winger also coming in.

Login to get fewer ads

Attacking Midfielder on 17:17 - Aug 21 with 3553 viewsBenjaniswan

It's probably more like 35 million after Spurs, Gylfi and his agent all take a cut.
Attacking Midfielder on 17:26 - Aug 21 with 3517 viewspencoedjack

My PSV is the opposite about Arias than he was about Narsingh

Hope it come off 👍
Attacking Midfielder on 00:03 - Aug 22 with 3325 viewsawayjack

Attacking Midfielder on 15:26 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

Clucas seems more an industrious player instead of an adventorous forward thinking midfielder.

Creativity from midfield is a must for me.

If we are getting shot of Kingsley, Montero and Mcburnie then i still expect to see a RB, AM and Striker come in. I would not rule out a winger also coming in.

That's the logical scenario so probably won't happen. If we do get a decent AM and wing we can also ship out Narsingh, and if anyone would take them, Routs and Dyer. Our wing backs have better control, are more creative, faster and can actually pass and cross the ball better than any of our wingers. Time for sentiment is over.
Attacking Midfielder on 21:08 - Aug 23 with 3070 viewsdameedna

As usual some decisions will rest on how we perform in the next game or two. Vdh can still cover for Bartley so the wing back idea can come back for the bigger games.

For away games the wing backs may well work. I believe this was a reaction to the way we played against Southampton.

The new striker is not needed if we keep Llorente.

However there is a need for an AM, Winger and Right Back.

On AM which is the topic we have Fer, Ki and Ayew. That means we would have to go over 10m to ensure an upgrade. Both Fer and Ki are good enough and Ayew could make that role his own.

The way Clement is setting us out gives hope that we can change the system more than we have in the past and coach the players to the standard Rodgers did to get the most from them. Sinclair is the obvious example with Rodgers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024