Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas fee agreed according to BBC 14:52 - Aug 21 with 3871 viewsMeraki

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41002813

Clucas fee agreed according to BBC on 14:58 - Aug 21 with 3838 viewsraynor94

Stick to maps mun Sky announced it two hours ago

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Clucas fee agreed according to BBC on 15:00 - Aug 21 with 3801 viewsmacthejack

If only there was already a thread about it...
Clucas fee agreed according to BBC on 15:03 - Aug 21 with 3770 viewsbuilthjack

We could have had him for £20,000 off Hereford 4 years ago if Jenkins had listened to the scouts.
FACT

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Clucas fee agreed according to BBC on 15:06 - Aug 21 with 3727 viewsMeraki

Clucas fee agreed according to BBC on 14:58 - Aug 21 by raynor94

Stick to maps mun Sky announced it two hours ago

Clucas fee agreed according to BBC on 15:09 - Aug 21 with 3700 viewsDr_Winston

Clucas fee agreed according to BBC on 15:03 - Aug 21 by builthjack

We could have had him for £20,000 off Hereford 4 years ago if Jenkins had listened to the scouts.
FACT

If we'd signed him four years ago he'd have spent a chunk of his formative years under Monk and gone the same way as Grimes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clucas fee agreed according to BBC on 15:29 - Aug 21 with 3586 viewsbuilthjack

Clucas fee agreed according to BBC on 15:09 - Aug 21 by Dr_Winston

If we'd signed him four years ago he'd have spent a chunk of his formative years under Monk and gone the same way as Grimes.

He was always a better player than Grimes.
Another one recommended to Jenkins was Jarrod Bowen, who we could have had for nothing. Recently broke into Hull team .

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Clucas fee agreed according to BBC on 17:20 - Aug 21 with 3217 viewsKennedy

All these players have been brought into their first team and given 10+ games in the first team. Yes Hull signed him for £1.3m but were in the championship at the time. We sign so many youngsters and unless you play them they never get given the chance.

We should have loaned Grimes out straight away after signing him. I think he might have had a chance then.

Would Davies be playing now for a top class team, if it was not for Taylor's injury?

We have a shocking loan system and load our bench with deadwood instead of giving our young players a chance.

Just call me JFK

Clucas fee agreed according to BBC on 17:29 - Aug 21 with 3165 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Clucas fee agreed according to BBC on 17:20 - Aug 21 by Kennedy

All these players have been brought into their first team and given 10+ games in the first team. Yes Hull signed him for £1.3m but were in the championship at the time. We sign so many youngsters and unless you play them they never get given the chance.

We should have loaned Grimes out straight away after signing him. I think he might have had a chance then.

Would Davies be playing now for a top class team, if it was not for Taylor's injury?

We have a shocking loan system and load our bench with deadwood instead of giving our young players a chance.

Good post and i completely agree. I don't think the chelsea model would work for us, but i think the way that spurs have brought through players over recent times has to be an example to follow. Hopefully with curtis' involvement we can improve that side of things.
Login to get fewer ads

Clucas fee agreed according to BBC on 02:59 - Aug 22 with 2964 viewsUplandsJack

Clucas fee agreed according to BBC on 17:20 - Aug 21 by Kennedy

"We should have loaned Grimes out straight away after signing him. I think he might have had a chance then."

Well you have Monk to blame for that.
We initially did a deal with Exeter in the January window for I think £1.2 million or there abouts and we were supposed to loan him back to them until the end of the season.
Monk in his wisdom wanted him in Swansea straight away so we had to pay Exeter an extra £400/500k to bring him straight away.
Think he managed 2 sub appearances that season, so expensive decision.

This information was told to me directly, by Exeter's Technical director and ex Spurs centre half, Steve Perryman. Who I may add, was mighty pissed off over the transfer, as he felt it cost his team a great chance of promotion that season because of it.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 3:03]
Clucas fee agreed according to BBC on 03:09 - Aug 22 with 2947 viewsLoyal

So we didn't loan him straight back then ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024