Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas deal specifics. 18:24 - Aug 21 with 17335 viewsE20Jack

I read the main Clucas thread and didnt see it clarified anywhere.

£16.5m is the total value of the package it is reported. I read one person say £15m + £1.5m in add-ons.. But where does that leave Kingsley? He is worth a couple of million surely?

£12m + £1.5m add ons + £3m Kingsley? =£16.5m.

Surely it isnt £16.5m AND Kingsley on top.... is it?

EDIT - just saw it in the Kingsley thread funnily enough. Ignore this!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 18:25]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Clucas deal specifics. on 18:40 - Aug 21 with 5153 views34dfgdf54

Think it's worth its own thread anyway to be honest.

I read somewhere (maybe on the other thread) that it is £11m outlay, with Kingsley going the other way, then I am more than happy with that. Kingsley was solid for us, but if we can bring Arias in, then the squad looks alot better already. Still one short though imo.
Clucas deal specifics. on 18:42 - Aug 21 with 5119 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Clucas deal specifics. on 18:40 - Aug 21 by 34dfgdf54

Think it's worth its own thread anyway to be honest.

I read somewhere (maybe on the other thread) that it is £11m outlay, with Kingsley going the other way, then I am more than happy with that. Kingsley was solid for us, but if we can bring Arias in, then the squad looks alot better already. Still one short though imo.

You think our squad plus Clucas and Arias leaves us just one player short?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 18:42]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Clucas deal specifics. on 18:46 - Aug 21 with 5083 views34dfgdf54

Clucas deal specifics. on 18:42 - Aug 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You think our squad plus Clucas and Arias leaves us just one player short?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 18:42]

If Llorente stays, I see no reason for Bony personally. I loved him while he was here but things change, he hasn't played in three years basically.

What we do need is a quality attacking midfield player, someone in the Viera mould.
Clucas deal specifics. on 18:50 - Aug 21 with 5052 viewsE20Jack

Clucas, Bony, Chadli and Arias with Llorente going to Chelsea.

£11m + £13m + £17m + £12m = £53m.

£36m for Siggy (after Spurs 10%) suggests in order to somewhat balance the books for the abive signings Llorente will be leaving for roughly £15m.

The £5m in add ons will hopefully then cover the Clucas £1.5m add on and the agents and signing on fees. I assume they are realistic ones otherwise we woukdnt have agreed.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 18:56]

Clucas deal specifics. on 18:55 - Aug 21 with 4985 viewsTheResurrection

Clucas deal specifics. on 18:46 - Aug 21 by 34dfgdf54

If Llorente stays, I see no reason for Bony personally. I loved him while he was here but things change, he hasn't played in three years basically.

What we do need is a quality attacking midfield player, someone in the Viera mould.

Someone you've never seen play and endorsed by one of the biggest idiots this site has ever come across?

Someone so embarrassed by his useless ffffuuuuccckiiing football knowledge he's declared himself AWOL and is long gone?

Not sure myself.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Clucas deal specifics. on 18:56 - Aug 21 with 4981 viewsKerouac

Clucas deal specifics. on 18:50 - Aug 21 by E20Jack

£36m for Siggy (after Spurs 10%) suggests in order to somewhat balance the books for the abive signings Llorente will be leaving for roughly £15m.

The £5m in add ons will hopefully then cover the Clucas £1.5m add on and the agents and signing on fees. I assume they are realistic ones otherwise we woukdnt have agreed.

I think you'll find that 11 + 13 + 15 + 12 = 51
Glad to help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Clucas deal specifics. on 18:58 - Aug 21 with 4954 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 18:56 - Aug 21 by Kerouac

I think you'll find that 11 + 13 + 15 + 12 = 51
Glad to help.

Edited before you got in there. Unlucky.

Chadli was supposed to say £17m. We want to pay £15m and they want £20m - i am sure they wil meet in the middle ish.

Clucas deal specifics. on 19:12 - Aug 21 with 4825 views34dfgdf54

Clucas deal specifics. on 18:55 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

Someone you've never seen play and endorsed by one of the biggest idiots this site has ever come across?

Someone so embarrassed by his useless ffffuuuuccckiiing football knowledge he's declared himself AWOL and is long gone?

Not sure myself.

Not Viera as such, but someone with the attributes he allegedly has. Like you said, I personally haven't seen him play, only the standard YouTube videos.

We need someone who can pick a pass, or has the bit of skill needed to unlock a defence, we can't rely on set pieces this year.
Login to get fewer ads

Clucas deal specifics. on 19:18 - Aug 21 with 4784 viewsone_upmanship

10% of 45m is 4.5m
Clucas deal specifics. on 19:24 - Aug 21 with 4721 viewsbluenile

Feck me, my cat does better math than some of you lot on here................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Clucas deal specifics. on 19:31 - Aug 21 with 4665 viewsJango

Clucas deal specifics. on 19:18 - Aug 21 by one_upmanship

10% of 45m is 4.5m

It's 10% of the profit. We paid £10m for him so even if spurs do have a 10% sell on fee it will only be £3m. Has this even been confirmed?
Clucas deal specifics. on 19:38 - Aug 21 with 4603 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 19:18 - Aug 21 by one_upmanship

10% of 45m is 4.5m

Its 10% of 40m. That is £4m.

They would be entitled to a further £250k for each of the two £2.5m add-ons if triggered. But at this moment their cut stands at £4m and we have £36m for Gylfi.

Clucas deal specifics. on 19:41 - Aug 21 with 4570 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 19:24 - Aug 21 by bluenile

The math is perfect. The people not understanding the numbers presented seems to be more the issue. You cannot pay someone 10% of something you may never receive.

Clucas deal specifics. on 19:56 - Aug 21 with 4466 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clucas deal specifics. on 19:24 - Aug 21 by bluenile

Maths. Ffs.

Poll: Tory leader

Clucas deal specifics. on 19:58 - Aug 21 with 4431 viewslondonlisa2001

Clucas deal specifics. on 19:31 - Aug 21 by Jango

It's 10% of the profit. We paid £10m for him so even if spurs do have a 10% sell on fee it will only be £3m. Has this even been confirmed?

No.
Clucas deal specifics. on 20:46 - Aug 21 with 4250 viewsone_upmanship

Clucas deal specifics. on 19:38 - Aug 21 by E20Jack

They would be entitled to a further £250k for each of the two £2.5m add-ons if triggered. But at this moment their cut stands at £4m and we have £36m for Gylfi.

Forgot you were in the negotiations.
Clucas deal specifics. on 21:35 - Aug 21 with 4040 viewsawayjack

Should we be adding the transfer fees for Gomis, Barrow and a few loan fees, circa £5m to balance books. Suspect the future liability od payments to Gomis for ' free transfer' will free up a few million.

I know Llorente is not match for but Bony hardly player for 2 years. We know from his first stint, Bony is a slow starter, so even if he's still got it, realistically it'll take months to get back to his best. Short-term selling Llorente be a mistake, as too much pressure on Tammy for goals, as we've got no prolific scorers in midfield.
Clucas deal specifics. on 21:54 - Aug 21 with 3943 viewsWarwickHunt

Clucas deal specifics. on 19:38 - Aug 21 by E20Jack

It's 10% of the profit, hence it's called a sell-on not sell clause.

If we sold him for £8m would Spurs still get 800k? Err...no.

Remind me what your day job is again...
Clucas deal specifics. on 21:57 - Aug 21 with 3901 viewsbluenile

Clucas deal specifics. on 19:56 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

Maths. Ffs.

errrr no..................math

Clucas deal specifics. on 22:01 - Aug 21 with 3863 viewsNeathJack

Clucas deal specifics. on 19:56 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

Maths. Ffs.

I was waiting for that
Clucas deal specifics. on 22:01 - Aug 21 with 3862 viewsbluenile

Clucas deal specifics. on 21:57 - Aug 21 by bluenile

errrr no..................math

Seems we're both correct....................

http://grammarist.com/spelling/math-maths/

Clucas deal specifics. on 22:36 - Aug 21 with 3674 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 21:54 - Aug 21 by WarwickHunt

It's 10% of the profit, hence it's called a sell-on not sell clause.

If we sold him for £8m would Spurs still get 800k? Err...no.

Remind me what your day job is again...

But you have just made that up though haven't you.

Can you point to anywhere that says the deal is 10% of the profit or any news reports which state that Spurs get £3m? We didn't pay cash for him he was part of a swap deal. Unless you can show me otherwise I will stick to the widespread understanding of the structure of this deal.

as for my day job - It certainly isn't teacher which your idiocy is unfortunately forcing me to become.

I await the links.

Cheers.

Clucas deal specifics. on 22:39 - Aug 21 with 3653 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 20:46 - Aug 21 by one_upmanship

Forgot you were in the negotiations.

This (my figures) is what is being reported widely is it not?

Surely it makes sense to go with that instead of making up your own numbers and stipulations up like you and mr Hunt have decided to do for reasons only yourselves know.

Its ok just to say "yep sorry, got it wrong" I won't think any less of your chaps.

But this is planetswans after all.

Clucas deal specifics. on 22:42 - Aug 21 with 3634 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 21:35 - Aug 21 by awayjack

Should we be adding the transfer fees for Gomis, Barrow and a few loan fees, circa £5m to balance books. Suspect the future liability od payments to Gomis for ' free transfer' will free up a few million.

I know Llorente is not match for but Bony hardly player for 2 years. We know from his first stint, Bony is a slow starter, so even if he's still got it, realistically it'll take months to get back to his best. Short-term selling Llorente be a mistake, as too much pressure on Tammy for goals, as we've got no prolific scorers in midfield.

We already did. gomis fee, Cork fee and he loan fees will be roughly the same as the cost to cover Abraham loan deal and Roque Mesa.

Everything coming in is always pretty much covered by things going out, which these numbers clearly indicate... Even though one or two are falling over themselves to make stuff up to suit their own pedantic ends.

Edit - for the benefit of the thread I googled "Spurs fee Gylfi Everton" and all figures and stipulations reported also echoed my understanding of the deal, the top few....

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/gylfi-pleasure-tottenham-to-bank-45m-f

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/inside-evertons-gylfi-sigurdsson-dea

http://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/gylfi-sigurdsson-spurs-ever

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/833538/Gylfi-Sigurdsson-Everton-Tottenha
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 22:52]

Clucas deal specifics. on 22:54 - Aug 21 with 3565 viewsWarwickHunt

Clucas deal specifics. on 22:36 - Aug 21 by E20Jack

But you have just made that up though haven't you.

Can you point to anywhere that says the deal is 10% of the profit or any news reports which state that Spurs get £3m? We didn't pay cash for him he was part of a swap deal. Unless you can show me otherwise I will stick to the widespread understanding of the structure of this deal.

as for my day job - It certainly isn't teacher which your idiocy is unfortunately forcing me to become.

I await the links.

Cheers.

The clue is in the title, Einstein. Sell-ON.

Do you think we got him on a free transfer?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024