Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas deal specifics. 18:24 - Aug 21 with 17343 viewsE20Jack

I read the main Clucas thread and didnt see it clarified anywhere.

£16.5m is the total value of the package it is reported. I read one person say £15m + £1.5m in add-ons.. But where does that leave Kingsley? He is worth a couple of million surely?

£12m + £1.5m add ons + £3m Kingsley? =£16.5m.

Surely it isnt £16.5m AND Kingsley on top.... is it?

EDIT - just saw it in the Kingsley thread funnily enough. Ignore this!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 18:25]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:05 - Aug 22 with 851 viewsone_upmanship

Clucas deal specifics. on 22:39 - Aug 21 by E20Jack

This (my figures) is what is being reported widely is it not?

Surely it makes sense to go with that instead of making up your own numbers and stipulations up like you and mr Hunt have decided to do for reasons only yourselves know.

Its ok just to say "yep sorry, got it wrong" I won't think any less of your chaps.

But this is planetswans after all.

My point is your figures are made up. You weren't in negotiations so you don't know, the same as myself & the next person. Whether that is sell on fees, player/agent fees or addons. The fee was undisclosed.

From reading your continuous irrelevant, pedantic posts (on every thread you participate & derail) it would seem you are the one who needs to let things go & apologise.

I thought this thread was about the Clucas deal?
Clucas deal specifics. on 09:07 - Aug 22 with 838 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:01 - Aug 22 by WarwickHunt

Thanks - sell-on clauses are usually just that. A % of the sell-on profit.

Knobchops ( a risk analyst ) has trouble grasping this and relies on equally dim tabloid journos for his FACTS!

I suppose there's a slim chance that Levy pulled fûckwit Jenkins' pants down on the deal but if I doubt if even Gonzo is that dim, unless of course, he took advice from PS's resident City genius...

"Usually" is probably the important word in your desperate little sentence there. You made the mistake of the casual football fan who "thinks" this is the way every deal is structured.

But I am glad you are now admitting that this indeed "could" be the case... Even when it is blindingly obvious that IT IS the case.

Progress.

It seems old man Phil is getting some use from his lesson after-all.

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:09 - Aug 22 with 828 viewsWarwickHunt

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:05 - Aug 22 by one_upmanship

My point is your figures are made up. You weren't in negotiations so you don't know, the same as myself & the next person. Whether that is sell on fees, player/agent fees or addons. The fee was undisclosed.

From reading your continuous irrelevant, pedantic posts (on every thread you participate & derail) it would seem you are the one who needs to let things go & apologise.

Busy cûnt, isn't he?

Definitely a touch of Dimi there....

Is that you, twink?
Clucas deal specifics. on 09:10 - Aug 22 with 822 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:05 - Aug 22 by one_upmanship

My figures are not made up, they are from widely reported sources on the deal. They have a reference point. Yours do not.

Yes you are correct, I should apologise for being correct. How dare I make people look utter quims for their pedantry.

Can you show me one report on the deal that disagrees? No? Of course not.

This was about the Clucas deal, until one or two decided to get pedantic and tell me im wrong. When clearly I am far from it
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 9:58]

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:12 - Aug 22 with 813 viewsWarwickHunt

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:07 - Aug 22 by E20Jack

"Usually" is probably the important word in your desperate little sentence there. You made the mistake of the casual football fan who "thinks" this is the way every deal is structured.

But I am glad you are now admitting that this indeed "could" be the case... Even when it is blindingly obvious that IT IS the case.

Progress.

It seems old man Phil is getting some use from his lesson after-all.

No hyphen in "after all", thick cûnt.

Slow learner, eh?

Keep digging...
Clucas deal specifics. on 09:13 - Aug 22 with 804 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:09 - Aug 22 by WarwickHunt

Busy cûnt, isn't he?

Is that you, twink?

Oh another translation opportunity...

"A fellow idiot! Yes! My friend, can you jump in and help. I have completely misunderstood this concept and am taking a hammering. I have successfully managed to get this to page 3 to hide most of it on the other page. Thankfully I am getting the pitty vote my sheer stupidity has earned me, I need as many of you to back up my utter nonsense as possible as no other report world wide does".

Guffaw.

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:16 - Aug 22 with 789 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:12 - Aug 22 by WarwickHunt

No hyphen in "after all", thick cûnt.

Slow learner, eh?

Keep digging...

I think you mean "There is no hyphen". "No hyphen" makes little to no sense.

But I am glad you have receeded back into your shell where all you have left is picking up on a tap of the hyphen key.

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:18 - Aug 22 with 778 viewsone_upmanship

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:10 - Aug 22 by E20Jack

My figures are not made up, they are from widely reported sources on the deal. They have a reference point. Yours do not.

Yes you are correct, I should apologise for being correct. How dare I make people look utter quims for their pedantry.

This was about the Clucas deal, until one or two decided to get pedantic and tell me im wrong. When clearly I am far from it

I could show you many reports that state different from your imaginary figures. Yet those reports are also just pie in the sky. No one knows - get it? So let's leave that there and get on with the topic in hand.

I'm guessing the Kingsley deal is related to the Clucas deal - any update on kingsleys value/fee??
Login to get fewer ads

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:20 - Aug 22 with 771 viewsone_upmanship

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:09 - Aug 22 by WarwickHunt

Busy cûnt, isn't he?

Is that you, twink?

Yes

No, not twink
Clucas deal specifics. on 09:21 - Aug 22 with 770 viewsWarwickHunt

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:10 - Aug 22 by E20Jack

"Widely reported" - on the internet and by lazy football journos.

If enough fûckwits say it, it must be true.

Back to my original point - we paid between £10m and £12m for Gylfi. If we sold him at £5m would Spurs still get 500k from the deal? If not, why not?

Sit down with a nice milky cup of sweet tea and have a think about it...

I'll wait...
Clucas deal specifics. on 09:21 - Aug 22 with 765 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:18 - Aug 22 by one_upmanship

I could show you many reports that state different from your imaginary figures. Yet those reports are also just pie in the sky. No one knows - get it? So let's leave that there and get on with the topic in hand.

I'm guessing the Kingsley deal is related to the Clucas deal - any update on kingsleys value/fee??

Go for it.

I have been asking for one measly report on the deal that says anything other than Spurs recieving 10% of the fee all thread.... You know the deal that was reported worldwide. The amount of sources you can choose are extensive. I am just asking for one.

Many have failed before you. Try.

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:24 - Aug 22 with 760 viewsWarwickHunt

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:18 - Aug 22 by one_upmanship

He'll be along with another FACT from the Daily Express/fooballtwàt.com shortly.

He's a risk analyst, dontcha know?
Clucas deal specifics. on 09:25 - Aug 22 with 754 viewsdameedna

Ms Hamer. Married and changed her name.
Clucas deal specifics. on 09:26 - Aug 22 with 749 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:21 - Aug 22 by WarwickHunt

"Widely reported" - on the internet and by lazy football journos.

If enough fûckwits say it, it must be true.

Back to my original point - we paid between £10m and £12m for Gylfi. If we sold him at £5m would Spurs still get 500k from the deal? If not, why not?

Sit down with a nice milky cup of sweet tea and have a think about it...

I'll wait...

....As opposed to absolutely nobody saying what you are

Eeeeeeveryone else is wrong and you are right, is what you are saying yes? Based on a deal structered by Roma for Salah? Amazing when you say it out loud really isn't it.

We didn't oay £10m-£12m for Gylfi, we swapped him for Vorm and Davies. Yes if we sold him for £1 then we would give Spurs 10p. I don't understand why you cannot grasp this concept.

Superb entertainment though. I must say.

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:29 - Aug 22 with 734 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:24 - Aug 22 by WarwickHunt

He'll be along with another FACT from the Daily Express/fooballtwàt.com shortly.

He's a risk analyst, dontcha know?

Aww Phil has found a fwwwiend. God knows he needs one right now. You are in a whole world of mess here.

I certainly enjoyed the source that you used to back your thought up on the Gylfi deal by showing how the Salah deal was structured.... Fully unaware that the very same source disagreed with you on how the Gylfi deal was structured.

Do you have any sources at all that back this claim of yours? Any at all? Or at this juncture is it safe to assume you made it up? Lets clarify that.

Over to you.

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:31 - Aug 22 with 723 viewsWarwickHunt

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:26 - Aug 22 by E20Jack

....As opposed to absolutely nobody saying what you are

Eeeeeeveryone else is wrong and you are right, is what you are saying yes? Based on a deal structered by Roma for Salah? Amazing when you say it out loud really isn't it.

We didn't oay £10m-£12m for Gylfi, we swapped him for Vorm and Davies. Yes if we sold him for £1 then we would give Spurs 10p. I don't understand why you cannot grasp this concept.

Superb entertainment though. I must say.

It's an illogical concept.

So sell-on clauses apply when players are sold on at a loss now?

Fûck my eyes, you're thick.

Game over.
Clucas deal specifics. on 09:36 - Aug 22 with 705 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:31 - Aug 22 by WarwickHunt

It's an illogical concept.

So sell-on clauses apply when players are sold on at a loss now?

Fûck my eyes, you're thick.

Game over.

Illogical for you it seems, yes.

Really? You need me to explain to you again?

Sell on clauses are clauses triggered when a player is "sold on". Upon being sold, if they have structured it in a way where the previous club gets the agreed % on a profit then that is what will happen, if there is a loss then they will receive nothing. If they agreed a % on the sale then they will get that % on the sale. Just like Cardiff did with Cornelius and just like Barnsley did with Stones.... And just like Spurs did with Gylfi, and probably what we did with Davies.

My friend, it was game over 2 pages ago when you burst onto the thread with your waffle with not one single source to back your claims against myself who has a whole plethora of deal reports far and wide which show that deals like this are often structured on the transfer fee and not just the profit. As well as this deal specific reports world wide (considering it was the most talked about deal in the PL this summer) where EVERY single report agrees with me.

There is not one way you can win this. But your stupid belligerence is to be applauded.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 9:40]

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:43 - Aug 22 with 679 viewsone_upmanship

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:21 - Aug 22 by E20Jack

Go for it.

I have been asking for one measly report on the deal that says anything other than Spurs recieving 10% of the fee all thread.... You know the deal that was reported worldwide. The amount of sources you can choose are extensive. I am just asking for one.

Many have failed before you. Try.

Your not getting this are you. I don't care. It pains me to actually write this reply, let alone trawl through google to copy & paste for your benefit!

Google it yourself & every report will state 'exclusive imaginary figures' then also state the fee hasn't been disclosed by either club! Just that it is a record deal for both. Some mention addons, some sell on fees, some neither. It just depends what you want to cherry pick to prove a pointless point. No one knows.
Clucas deal specifics. on 09:46 - Aug 22 with 668 viewsWarwickHunt

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:43 - Aug 22 by one_upmanship

Your not getting this are you. I don't care. It pains me to actually write this reply, let alone trawl through google to copy & paste for your benefit!

Google it yourself & every report will state 'exclusive imaginary figures' then also state the fee hasn't been disclosed by either club! Just that it is a record deal for both. Some mention addons, some sell on fees, some neither. It just depends what you want to cherry pick to prove a pointless point. No one knows.

E20 does!

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:48 - Aug 22 with 651 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:43 - Aug 22 by one_upmanship

So, in short, you dont have any report anywhere that even remotely hints at Spurs cut is just being the profit?

Yes?

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:50 - Aug 22 with 635 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:46 - Aug 22 by WarwickHunt

E20 does!

I certainly do. Im still waiting for one solitary report to suggets otherwise. In the meantime, take your pick.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/gylfi-pleasure-tottenham-to-bank-45m-f

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/tottenham-hotspur-in-line-for-gylfi-sigurdsso

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-transfers/story/3181200/tottenham-set-for-

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/inside-evertons-gylfi-sigurdsson-dea

http://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/gylfi-sigurdsson-spurs-ever

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/833538/Gylfi-Sigurdsson-Everton-Tottenha

http://the72.co.uk/79435/cardiff-city-quids-cornelius-transfer-says-danish-media

Want any more?
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 9:52]

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:51 - Aug 22 with 623 viewsWarwickHunt

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:48 - Aug 22 by E20Jack

So, in short, you dont have any report anywhere that even remotely hints at Spurs cut is just being the profit?

Yes?

It's the norm, he doesn't need to.

Carry on Googling, kiddo...
Clucas deal specifics. on 09:53 - Aug 22 with 614 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:51 - Aug 22 by WarwickHunt

It's the norm, he doesn't need to.

Carry on Googling, kiddo...

So that's a no then?

If it was "the norm" then every single report on the deal would not state the opposite. You are confusing the norm with "often being the case". It is also often NOT the case as I have shown countless times... And as I have shown is the case here more importantly.

You will get it soon I am sure.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 10:02]

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:53 - Aug 22 with 609 viewsWarwickHunt

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:53 - Aug 22 by E20Jack

So that's a no then?

If it was "the norm" then every single report on the deal would not state the opposite. You are confusing the norm with "often being the case". It is also often NOT the case as I have shown countless times... And as I have shown is the case here more importantly.

You will get it soon I am sure.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 10:02]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Clucas deal specifics. on 09:55 - Aug 22 with 594 viewsE20Jack

Clucas deal specifics. on 09:53 - Aug 22 by WarwickHunt

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024