Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi on the bench 19:29 - Aug 21 with 5788 viewsstevethejack

Maybe like that for a while......
Gylfi on the bench on 21:48 - Aug 21 with 2099 viewsKinsey

Gylfi on the bench on 21:42 - Aug 21 by pencoedjack

Good cash out

could have left it a little longer but happy with that
Gylfi on the bench on 21:54 - Aug 21 with 2038 viewsZaxx

Poor lad was chasing shadows
Gylfi on the bench on 21:56 - Aug 21 with 2021 viewsBournedore

Gylfi on the bench on 21:48 - Aug 21 by Kinsey

could have left it a little longer but happy with that

Nice. How much time was there between cashing out and city scoring? I've been bitten so many times by trying to hold out...!
Gylfi on the bench on 21:58 - Aug 21 with 1985 viewsFireboy2

Gylfi on the bench on 21:29 - Aug 21 by Kinsey

I had £220 on them at 10/1

You must have a decent job

Or balls of steel
Gylfi on the bench on 21:59 - Aug 21 with 1981 viewsKinsey

Gylfi on the bench on 21:56 - Aug 21 by Bournedore

Nice. How much time was there between cashing out and city scoring? I've been bitten so many times by trying to hold out...!

Over 30 minutes but like you say, I've been bitten plenty of times. So all in all I'm happy with that.
Gylfi on the bench on 22:00 - Aug 21 with 1963 viewsJango

Gylfi on the bench on 21:32 - Aug 21 by Kinsey

Cheers buddy. Was feeling pretty confident but when offered that cash out I just couldn't resist

You've either got too much money or a serious issue. Well
Done tho
Gylfi on the bench on 22:02 - Aug 21 with 1934 viewsBournedore

Gylfi on the bench on 21:59 - Aug 21 by Kinsey

Over 30 minutes but like you say, I've been bitten plenty of times. So all in all I'm happy with that.

Suppose the red card played a big part in those odds at just 0-1. Well played though...
Gylfi on the bench on 22:05 - Aug 21 with 1895 viewsBanosswan

All our ex players seem to like pointing during a game.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi on the bench on 22:06 - Aug 21 with 1875 viewssiralan

I think the ref had a similar bet.

The Walker sending off was an embarrassment.
Gylfi on the bench on 22:08 - Aug 21 with 1844 viewsJethroJack

That No.18 looks a bit lost out on the left there.
Gylfi on the bench on 22:11 - Aug 21 with 1822 viewsKinsey

I was quoted shocked at the odds to be honest. I placed the bet at 2pm this afternoon. 10/1 thinknit eventually went to 8/1
Gylfi on the bench on 22:13 - Aug 21 with 1808 viewsYossarian

Gylfi on the bench on 22:05 - Aug 21 by Banosswan

All our ex players seem to like pointing during a game.

They all learnt it off Tatey.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Gylfi on the bench on 22:16 - Aug 21 with 1785 viewsYossarian

By the way, my initial reaction a la Darren was "f*ck him" but he's gone out wide left ( the only place they can accommodate Rooney and him in the same 11- which is exactly where he played for Spurs and we all know how that worked out. Ash was subbed for him- rather than Jagielka who is older but did a good job on Aguerro. Somehow, methink Ash and Siggy playing together at Everton ain't gonna happen much.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Gylfi on the bench on 22:25 - Aug 21 with 1747 viewsicecoldjack

Gylfi on the bench on 22:16 - Aug 21 by Yossarian

By the way, my initial reaction a la Darren was "f*ck him" but he's gone out wide left ( the only place they can accommodate Rooney and him in the same 11- which is exactly where he played for Spurs and we all know how that worked out. Ash was subbed for him- rather than Jagielka who is older but did a good job on Aguerro. Somehow, methink Ash and Siggy playing together at Everton ain't gonna happen much.

Ash wa. s subbed for klasson or what ever his name was, siggy was on for davies.
Think ash picked up a knock in fairness, unlike at the swans he isnt big time enough to demand to stay on with a broken arm,ebola,flu,food poisoning etc,etc.

Siggy looked totally lost out there, not sure if city targeted the left when he came on but siggy couldn't get close to those players. It's going to be a big learning curve for him up there IMO, he won't be the number 1 player and he will need to improve his touch and passing game greatly to be a mainstay, looked off the pace a bit tonight too.
Gylfi on the bench on 22:33 - Aug 21 with 1709 viewsFireboy2

Gylfi on the bench on 22:25 - Aug 21 by icecoldjack

Ash wa. s subbed for klasson or what ever his name was, siggy was on for davies.
Think ash picked up a knock in fairness, unlike at the swans he isnt big time enough to demand to stay on with a broken arm,ebola,flu,food poisoning etc,etc.

Siggy looked totally lost out there, not sure if city targeted the left when he came on but siggy couldn't get close to those players. It's going to be a big learning curve for him up there IMO, he won't be the number 1 player and he will need to improve his touch and passing game greatly to be a mainstay, looked off the pace a bit tonight too.

Don't think he's bothered tbh as he's got a decent wage rise with a different pressure from being relegated to trying to get into the top 4
Gylfi on the bench on 22:38 - Aug 21 with 1677 viewsicecoldjack

Gylfi on the bench on 22:33 - Aug 21 by Fireboy2

Don't think he's bothered tbh as he's got a decent wage rise with a different pressure from being relegated to trying to get into the top 4

I think he'll be bothered, he's a good pro if nothing else, i felt his game was regressing at the Swans with him getting involved in the pressure of relegation battles maybe the move away gives him a breather in that respect, looks like he will be playing on the left though which will be hard graft for him, still 100k a week softens the blow a touch i suppose.
Gylfi on the bench on 07:06 - Aug 22 with 1554 viewsNirvana

Gylfi on the bench on 22:25 - Aug 21 by icecoldjack

Don't understand what game you were watching, Ice Cold.

Everton were pushed back the entire time he was on the pitch, specifically because they lacked a striker who could hold the ball up. For all of Calvert-Lewin's industry running the channels, he mostly found himself in dead ends or quickly losing possession. Put Giroud on the team and they'd be pushing for a CL spot, surely. Anyway, Calvert-Lewin was playing up top and Siggy/Rooney/Klaassen were given license to interchange in attack.

But yes, Siggy was assigned left-midfield when Man City had the ball, and he did a great job sticking to his position and closing down their attackers. He made some nice passes the few times they had the ball, but it was clear Koeman intended to close up shop once the hour mark rolled around, and Everton held a lead. They didn't really try and maintain possession, instead kicking it away and retreating into a defensive shape. It's clear the tactics were to do so, and a point at Man City is a good result. That is how Koeman and Gylfi view it, at least.
Gylfi on the bench on 07:16 - Aug 22 with 1542 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi on the bench on 07:06 - Aug 22 by Nirvana

Don't understand what game you were watching, Ice Cold.

Everton were pushed back the entire time he was on the pitch, specifically because they lacked a striker who could hold the ball up. For all of Calvert-Lewin's industry running the channels, he mostly found himself in dead ends or quickly losing possession. Put Giroud on the team and they'd be pushing for a CL spot, surely. Anyway, Calvert-Lewin was playing up top and Siggy/Rooney/Klaassen were given license to interchange in attack.

But yes, Siggy was assigned left-midfield when Man City had the ball, and he did a great job sticking to his position and closing down their attackers. He made some nice passes the few times they had the ball, but it was clear Koeman intended to close up shop once the hour mark rolled around, and Everton held a lead. They didn't really try and maintain possession, instead kicking it away and retreating into a defensive shape. It's clear the tactics were to do so, and a point at Man City is a good result. That is how Koeman and Gylfi view it, at least.

Closing down their attackers so much he didn't stop the cross coming in for the equaliser.

Oh mate.... Be gone with you. I'm sure the weather is BEAUTIFUL where you are. Go and enjoy it. This game of football isn't for you.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylfi on the bench on 07:28 - Aug 22 with 1523 viewsNirvana

Gylfi on the bench on 07:16 - Aug 22 by TheResurrection

Closing down their attackers so much he didn't stop the cross coming in for the equaliser.

Oh mate.... Be gone with you. I'm sure the weather is BEAUTIFUL where you are. Go and enjoy it. This game of football isn't for you.

No one's perfect, surely you know that, wasting half your life on an online forum, FFS. 20 years now?

A lot of time wasted arguing on a screen, don't you think res? Seems you're addicted to it at this point.

Get a life.

And I mean a real life, not cyber-stalking Gylfi Sigurdsson.

Everyone's had quite enough of that, except you. Jilted ex-lover syndrome is a bbitchh, isn't it?

Talk football or move along.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 8:36]
Gylfi on the bench on 07:36 - Aug 22 with 1501 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi on the bench on 07:28 - Aug 22 by Nirvana

No one's perfect, surely you know that, wasting half your life on an online forum, FFS. 20 years now?

A lot of time wasted arguing on a screen, don't you think res? Seems you're addicted to it at this point.

Get a life.

And I mean a real life, not cyber-stalking Gylfi Sigurdsson.

Everyone's had quite enough of that, except you. Jilted ex-lover syndrome is a bbitchh, isn't it?

Talk football or move along.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 8:36]

That was football you embarrassment.

I'll be on here another 20 years then another 20 and then another 20, shooting the breeze and putting clowns like you in their place.

SCFC oh what a journey it's been. Oh what a life. You'll soon be gone, you've made a mug out of yourself so many times you can't sustain the hammering you're getting.

Get that tail between the legs and off you trot.

PS Everton fans have seen for themselves now. Their forum is a very funny read. They've gone from football liquid sex and can't wait for Siggy to spray ballsaround for fun to is that what £45m brings you

Haha. One trick pony and his trusted biggest fangirl. My Little Pony

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Gylfi on the bench on 07:42 - Aug 22 with 1490 viewsMo_Wives

Gylfi on the bench on 21:13 - Aug 21 by Neath_Jack

When did Jagielka become Yagielka?

Same as the Nou Camp / Camp Nou, and on a similar note, The Boleyn Ground / Upton Park. There's loads more example of this nonsense going about, it's as if there's pronunciation / names, hipsters out there ffs.

This is one thing you and me agree on.

Going to watch the football became a matchday experience...
The football club became the brand....
The team, the on field product...
But the fans are still treated as w@nkers....

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Gylfi on the bench on 07:45 - Aug 22 with 1479 viewsNirvana

Gylfi on the bench on 07:36 - Aug 22 by TheResurrection

That was football you embarrassment.

I'll be on here another 20 years then another 20 and then another 20, shooting the breeze and putting clowns like you in their place.

SCFC oh what a journey it's been. Oh what a life. You'll soon be gone, you've made a mug out of yourself so many times you can't sustain the hammering you're getting.

Get that tail between the legs and off you trot.

PS Everton fans have seen for themselves now. Their forum is a very funny read. They've gone from football liquid sex and can't wait for Siggy to spray ballsaround for fun to is that what £45m brings you

Haha. One trick pony and his trusted biggest fangirl. My Little Pony

So, the football first.

If you watched the game, you would've seen Siggy close down everyone on the left and break up several threatening attacks from Man City. He was also inches away from deflecting the cross that came in from a world-class player. Mistakes happen, "mug".

As to the rest, the second paragraph is humiliating for you. I'm sorry if a forum is your life, and guaranteed to be forever. Genuinely, I feel for you.

The rest is just typical res babble, I stopped reading when I saw a couple smileys were at the end.
Gylfi on the bench on 07:47 - Aug 22 with 1471 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi on the bench on 07:45 - Aug 22 by Nirvana

So, the football first.

If you watched the game, you would've seen Siggy close down everyone on the left and break up several threatening attacks from Man City. He was also inches away from deflecting the cross that came in from a world-class player. Mistakes happen, "mug".

As to the rest, the second paragraph is humiliating for you. I'm sorry if a forum is your life, and guaranteed to be forever. Genuinely, I feel for you.

The rest is just typical res babble, I stopped reading when I saw a couple smileys were at the end.

Inches away

Story of your life?

Gylfi on the bench on 07:51 - Aug 22 with 1463 viewsNirvana

Gylfi on the bench on 07:47 - Aug 22 by TheResurrection

Inches away

Story of your life?

Projecting, much?
Gylfi on the bench on 08:34 - Aug 22 with 1428 viewsstevethejack

I was right, 61 minutes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024