Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag 22:58 - Aug 21 with 11993 viewsMJC

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/advisor-landon-donovan-insists-swans

“It’s exciting for (chairman) Huw (Jenkins) now to have some money to work with and money to spend. We need to keep making the squad better.”

“It’s more that Huw and the scouting team find targets and if there is somebody they think I may know or may have played with or may know something about then they’ll ask me for my advice,”
Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 13:43 - Aug 22 with 1279 viewsAustinIsOurHero

It's been painfully obvious to all involved that since PC has been here, he's been working with what he's given.
None of the January signings were his, but we have extremely lucky that he's managed to get the best out of them - particularly Olsen & Carroll.
Now it seems that the same has happened in this window - PC has openly spoken of wanting players with PL experience. He's been given Abraham, Mesa & potentially Clucas.
He can only go on for so long with his hands tied.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 13:47 - Aug 22 with 1268 viewsMJC

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 13:40 - Aug 22 by Private_Partz

Perhaps PC was lied to? Don't forget 'liar'was a term used to describe a person at our club who is still here. As far as I recall it was uncontested as well.....
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 13:41]

If he was then he should walk and file for constructive dismissal...God forbid.
Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 13:52 - Aug 22 with 1248 viewsPrivate_Partz

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 13:47 - Aug 22 by MJC

If he was then he should walk and file for constructive dismissal...God forbid.

I suspect silence money would then come into play. Then they will have 'amicably parted company for football reasons and the club would like to thank.....' etc etc
If that happens I suspect it will not have been for the first time either.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024