Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag 22:58 - Aug 21 with 12072 viewsMJC

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/advisor-landon-donovan-insists-swans

“It’s exciting for (chairman) Huw (Jenkins) now to have some money to work with and money to spend. We need to keep making the squad better.”

“It’s more that Huw and the scouting team find targets and if there is somebody they think I may know or may have played with or may know something about then they’ll ask me for my advice,”
Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:00 - Aug 21 with 8461 viewsSwansea93

What's the point in being a manager if you can't choose who you want in your squad? P!ss off Jenkins.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:07 - Aug 21 with 8388 viewsrob

That quote makes me very, very sad.
Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:14 - Aug 21 with 8322 viewsSwansea93

"You may potentially see one or two signings... in the next couple of weeks, but it has to be the right player," Donovan added.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:16 - Aug 21 with 8308 viewsicecoldjack

There we go, loud mouth yank blows it wide open (in fairness we all knew anyway)
Clement won't hang around much longer if he doesn't get a full say in what goes on with Transfers, how can an ex roofing supplies man know more about football than a coach who has cut his teeth at
Fulham
Chelsea
PSG
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich
Derby

Clement touched on premier league experience the other day, has this boy from Hull got enough of it ?
All seems a bit too fookin' familiar , the club is upside down , the manager needs to be 100% in control of his own destiny or nothing else, hope huw and paul have a close working relationship but im guessing thats wishful thinking.
Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:17 - Aug 21 with 8298 viewsicecoldjack

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:14 - Aug 21 by Swansea93

"You may potentially see one or two signings... in the next couple of weeks, but it has to be the right player," Donovan added.

Ominous, or has he learned to play Huw's smoke and Mirrors game ?
Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:19 - Aug 21 with 8270 viewsrob

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:16 - Aug 21 by icecoldjack

There we go, loud mouth yank blows it wide open (in fairness we all knew anyway)
Clement won't hang around much longer if he doesn't get a full say in what goes on with Transfers, how can an ex roofing supplies man know more about football than a coach who has cut his teeth at
Fulham
Chelsea
PSG
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich
Derby

Clement touched on premier league experience the other day, has this boy from Hull got enough of it ?
All seems a bit too fookin' familiar , the club is upside down , the manager needs to be 100% in control of his own destiny or nothing else, hope huw and paul have a close working relationship but im guessing thats wishful thinking.

This.
Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:21 - Aug 21 with 8241 viewsDarran

I saw this on twitter earlier and I can't wait to see the back of the çunts it can't come quick enough for me.

If this is truly the case Clement should walk in my opinion,walk and spill the beans if his hands are tied.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:23 - Aug 21 with 8223 viewsjack2jack

This is what most of us knew would happen,I can see PC getting right p!ssed off.
It was my hope that he would have a big say in signings given his contacts,how stupid was I ,same old,same old.FFS.
Login to get fewer ads

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:28 - Aug 21 with 8156 viewsDarran

And like I said in another thread on Saturday night how much is this prick Donovan on?

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:34 - Aug 21 with 8116 viewsBanosswan

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:28 - Aug 21 by Darran

And like I said in another thread on Saturday night how much is this prick Donovan on?

5 Mitsubishi's at least

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:35 - Aug 21 with 8102 viewsDarran

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:34 - Aug 21 by Banosswan

5 Mitsubishi's at least

What?

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:38 - Aug 21 with 8081 viewsBanosswan

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:35 - Aug 21 by Darran

What?

It's a drugs culture reference from the late nineties. As if you didn't know.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:39 - Aug 21 with 8056 viewsDarran

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:38 - Aug 21 by Banosswan

It's a drugs culture reference from the late nineties. As if you didn't know.

Got to be honest I've never heard it before.

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:39 - Aug 21 with 8055 viewsicecoldjack

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:21 - Aug 21 by Darran

I saw this on twitter earlier and I can't wait to see the back of the çunts it can't come quick enough for me.

If this is truly the case Clement should walk in my opinion,walk and spill the beans if his hands are tied.

If he doesn't get the players he wants then he will have to consider his reputation as a coach and consider walking away, the yanks and the sellouts are something he shouldn't need to be concerned with when cutting his teeth as a premier league coach, talk about making an already tough job harder!

Any manager needs to stand or fall on his decisions not those of a failed roofing supplier and a bunch of gurning crooks from the USA .

It's very concerning i must say
Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:42 - Aug 21 with 8006 viewsDarran

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:39 - Aug 21 by icecoldjack

If he doesn't get the players he wants then he will have to consider his reputation as a coach and consider walking away, the yanks and the sellouts are something he shouldn't need to be concerned with when cutting his teeth as a premier league coach, talk about making an already tough job harder!

Any manager needs to stand or fall on his decisions not those of a failed roofing supplier and a bunch of gurning crooks from the USA .

It's very concerning i must say

Absolutely my friend. Now the world has confirmation of the way the club is being run he's on a sticky wicket.

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:46 - Aug 21 with 7973 viewsbluenile

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:14 - Aug 21 by Swansea93

Yeh, I saw that too...................if they think we MAY need ONE OR TWO players, then they have absolutely no fecking idea. Ffs get Jenkins away from all the transfer business, just give the cash to Clements and let him get on with it!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:54 - Aug 21 with 7903 viewsbermudajack

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:42 - Aug 21 by Darran

Absolutely my friend. Now the world has confirmation of the way the club is being run he's on a sticky wicket.

It still absolutely amazes me that Jenkins has so much control over our club, after stabbing the fans in the back for his own £ gain, almost relegating us through a desperate transfer window last season.... and he gets no stick whatsoever....

He will hang another coach out to dry without a flickering thought of regret.

Yet our Trust members vote which enables him to buy some of their shares (some of which were donated by Mel)

Now he's playing Championship Manager at the expense of our club...

Run the Skewen roofer boy out of town I say 😡😡😡😡

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 00:04 - Aug 22 with 7853 viewsGaryjack

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:54 - Aug 21 by bermudajack

It still absolutely amazes me that Jenkins has so much control over our club, after stabbing the fans in the back for his own £ gain, almost relegating us through a desperate transfer window last season.... and he gets no stick whatsoever....

He will hang another coach out to dry without a flickering thought of regret.

Yet our Trust members vote which enables him to buy some of their shares (some of which were donated by Mel)

Now he's playing Championship Manager at the expense of our club...

Run the Skewen roofer boy out of town I say 😡😡😡😡

I don't see why you're having a go at the trust over this to be honest. As soon as this is brought to their attention in next months meeting, i'm sure a serious investigation will be launched.
Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 03:55 - Aug 22 with 7557 viewsDewi1jack

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 00:04 - Aug 22 by Garyjack

I don't see why you're having a go at the trust over this to be honest. As soon as this is brought to their attention in next months meeting, i'm sure a serious investigation will be launched.

Escalated?
Finger wagging?

Maybe they'll go as far as trying to get Capt Beaky on the naughty step.
Or at least a final warning prior to the very last warning just before the naughty step.

Wish I knew what the sell out scum have on the Trust.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 04:23 - Aug 22 with 7530 viewsAussieSwan

This quote is quite damning. Huw is clearly on a pedestal amongst the Yanks, and going nowhere any time soon.

He's still very much "the man". We just continually shoot ourselves in the foot.

“It’s more that Huw and the scouting team find targets and if there is somebody they think I may know or may have played with or may know something about then they’ll ask me for my advice,” he said.

Huw brought this team from virtually nothing to this, so I don’t need to give him advice. But if there are ways I can help then I will try to do so.”

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 05:56 - Aug 22 with 7425 viewsValerie

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 03:55 - Aug 22 by Dewi1jack

Escalated?
Finger wagging?

Maybe they'll go as far as trying to get Capt Beaky on the naughty step.
Or at least a final warning prior to the very last warning just before the naughty step.

Wish I knew what the sell out scum have on the Trust.

We all know something is being hidden and as a result the trust is a total waste of time
continuously sucking sellout dick.

I wish the Trust board members who have the skeletons in the cupboard just like Cooze
took it on the chin held their hands up and for the long term good of the club got out of it.

Eventually things will come out and the sooner the better all round.
Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 06:00 - Aug 22 with 7419 viewsYossarian

Mr. Clement get out of this now and wait for a better opportunity. Your reputation is in credit after the great job you did last season. No one will think badly of you. At least you have a choice- we don't. This is our club, for better or worse. (I'm sure the sellouts used that phrase one).

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 06:00 - Aug 22 with 7418 viewslonglostjack

“But I’m here to do what’s needed, whether it’s interviews, support, or chiming in on a potential player or situation like the Gylfi one."

Chiming in? What a bellend. He doesn't mention Paul Clement. I wonder why?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 06:43 - Aug 22 with 7314 viewsMeraki

Very disappointing, I thought we'd moved on from this - I guess we knew nothing had changed deep down.
Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 07:16 - Aug 22 with 7213 viewsMo_Wives

Landon Donovan lets the cat out the bag on 23:34 - Aug 21 by Banosswan

5 Mitsubishi's at least

He should have gone for the white doves, like Dimitri

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024