Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yusuf Yazici 08:17 - Aug 22 with 10043 viewsNirvana

Another one of those "fancy foreigners" with loads of talent and a ridiculously low pricetag, has Everton and Liverpool "fighting over him":

http://www.90min.com/posts/5401470-merseyside-giants-everton-and-liverpool-to-fi

http://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/liverpool-transfer-target-yusuf-yazici

Yazici supposedly has a number of "unnamed teams" tracking him, as well, and maybe we're one of them. Maybe he's this "coup" we're hearing about on here lately. Watched the past couple Trabzonspor matches specifically to check this kid out, and he's the real deal. Reminds me a lot of a young, more versatile, skilled, and creative Michu. High praise indeed. He has played on the wing, attacking and central midfield, and seems to have the ability to play upfront, in my opinion.

Excellent outside of the boot flicked pass for an assist against Fenerbahce this weekend (what has happened to Van Persie, by the way, he was awful), and played a good game overall. Check out the goal below against Alaves a few weeks ago, and tell me that doesn't conjure glorious Michu Memories. Supposedly available for about £7m and would be a steal, especially compared to what we're paying for Clucas.

If Altman has the Super Lig on his computer, he knows this kid, his stats were ridiculous last season. Unfortunately, it seems like Jenkins is still all-too involved in our decisions, and he likes players we've played against. C'est la vie, our loss is Merseyside's gain, again.

Yusuf Yazici on 08:56 - Aug 22 with 8360 viewsmagicdaps10

I think this is a area that we could be better at as a club, players under 21.

We should be looking abroad for these kids around 19/19/20/21 years of age, kids who have played games in the top flight of the country their plying their trade. These lads can be used for the U23 and if the scouting is done correctly could even be considered for the first team. We need to stretch out our first team squad of 25 and no better so than having players not only ready from the U23s but pushing to get in the first team.

I am not saying this boy is in that category, i would say that he is already on a decent wage but there are lads out there. Certain players who would be playing in certain leagues in Europe would come for modest fees and modest wages.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Yusuf Yazici on 09:01 - Aug 22 with 8334 viewsTheResurrection

He's out in Turkey watching games now.

You can't make this shit up, they say, Nirvana defying that logic with every given post.

Sad life she's got. Watching Turkish games....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Yusuf Yazici on 09:04 - Aug 22 with 8317 viewsandypitt56

Yusuf Yazici on 09:01 - Aug 22 by TheResurrection

He's out in Turkey watching games now.

You can't make this shit up, they say, Nirvana defying that logic with every given post.

Sad life she's got. Watching Turkish games....

Give it a rest troll. This is a football forum and you're supposed to post about football. You're just boring with your constant attacks on other posters. Get a life mate seriously it's pathetic.
Yusuf Yazici on 09:05 - Aug 22 with 8313 viewsPrivate_Partz

Yusuf Yazici on 08:56 - Aug 22 by magicdaps10

We should be looking abroad for these kids around 19/19/20/21 years of age, kids who have played games in the top flight of the country their plying their trade. These lads can be used for the U23 and if the scouting is done correctly could even be considered for the first team. We need to stretch out our first team squad of 25 and no better so than having players not only ready from the U23s but pushing to get in the first team.

I am not saying this boy is in that category, i would say that he is already on a decent wage but there are lads out there. Certain players who would be playing in certain leagues in Europe would come for modest fees and modest wages.

It was this type of player we kept tabs on a few years ago. Other clubs saw the bargains we were getting and they are now doing the same.
We on the other hand have abandoned this system to rely on all things Jenkins.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Yusuf Yazici on 09:07 - Aug 22 with 8301 viewsNirvana

Yusuf Yazici on 08:56 - Aug 22 by magicdaps10

Absolutely, MD10.

So many small clubs across Europe do this, cheaply, it's ridiculous that we are incapable of identifying good, young players and signing them.

This kid would be a good start, and he'd be ready for the first-team right away. Maybe he's the secret signing?
Yusuf Yazici on 09:14 - Aug 22 with 8265 viewsNirvana

Yusuf Yazici on 09:04 - Aug 22 by andypitt56

Give it a rest troll. This is a football forum and you're supposed to post about football. You're just boring with your constant attacks on other posters. Get a life mate seriously it's pathetic.

Well said, Andy.

Sadly, berating other posters has been his life for some time.

C'est la vie, he's a joke.

And missing out, Turkish football is big-time, a lot of quality players brought in recently.

And then local boys like Yazici to help balance it out.

Big season ahead for the Super Lig, stay tuned.
Yusuf Yazici on 09:20 - Aug 22 with 8213 viewsTheResurrection

Yusuf Yazici on 09:04 - Aug 22 by andypitt56

Mate, you do realise you haven't got the faintest fack when it comes to football, don't you? Sorry if this is news to you like. I thought it was plain bloody obvious.

No wonder you stick up for Alan Wicker over there.

Blind leading the blind.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Yusuf Yazici on 09:26 - Aug 22 with 8189 viewsandypitt56

Yusuf Yazici on 09:20 - Aug 22 by TheResurrection

Mate, you do realise you haven't got the faintest fack when it comes to football, don't you? Sorry if this is news to you like. I thought it was plain bloody obvious.

Blind leading the blind.

I couldn't care less if you think I have no football knowledge tbh. I just think it's pathetic that someone has to resort to personal attacks on the Internet because someone has a difference of opinion to you.
Login to get fewer ads

Yusuf Yazici on 09:27 - Aug 22 with 8182 viewsJango

I don't see the point of plucking these players out of thin air. If these players are really that good, then do you think that our scouts, and the scouts of every other clubs in the top flight of every league in Europe don't know about them? leave it to the professionals who have the contacts and information on these players.
Yusuf Yazici on 09:27 - Aug 22 with 8175 viewsNirvana

Blind leading the blind.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Yusuf Yazici on 09:34 - Aug 22 with 8132 viewsNirvana

Yusuf Yazici on 09:27 - Aug 22 by Jango

I don't see the point of plucking these players out of thin air. If these players are really that good, then do you think that our scouts, and the scouts of every other clubs in the top flight of every league in Europe don't know about them? leave it to the professionals who have the contacts and information on these players.

Don't be so naive, Jango.

These players are well-known to most inside the game, and I personally don't "pluck" anyone "out of thin air". Re-read the OP if you missed it.

This is a fans' forum, you know that right? Emphasis on fan?

Out of interest, what would you prefer to pass the time?
Yusuf Yazici on 09:37 - Aug 22 with 8112 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is this Sarcasm?
Or the joke of the week?
Yusuf Yazici on 10:02 - Aug 22 with 8024 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Our scouts couldn't pluck their heads out of a fvcking cardboard box, much less pluck a decent player to sign at a decent price.

Come on you Swans.

Yusuf Yazici on 10:11 - Aug 22 with 7981 viewsTheResurrection

He doesn't just pluck them. He goes onto Bleacher and takes it from there.

the mug...

Yusuf Yazici on 12:10 - Aug 22 with 7750 viewsawayjack

Our scouts only know lower league players from Midlands or Scotland. Unbelievable how naive people are about the extent of our 'scout' network.
Yusuf Yazici on 12:13 - Aug 22 with 7731 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Yusuf Yazici on 12:10 - Aug 22 by awayjack

Our scouts only know lower league players from Midlands or Scotland. Unbelievable how naive people are about the extent of our 'scout' network.

We've got Gerry in Germany now too
Yusuf Yazici on 12:39 - Aug 22 with 7645 viewsJango

Yusuf Yazici on 12:10 - Aug 22 by awayjack

What's naive is people on this forum thinking that they know more about players available around Europe than the professionals at the club and other premiership clubs. If any of these players that they constantly pull from wherever were actually that good, available and wanted to come here, then if you sat at home know about them then I'm sure the club has been made aware of them either by scouts or the players agents.

There's a reason why none of the players that they've been whoring about all summer haven't signed for not only us, but any other premier league team either.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 12:40]
Yusuf Yazici on 12:48 - Aug 22 with 7596 viewsNeath_Jack

Yusuf Yazici on 12:39 - Aug 22 by Jango

What's naive is people on this forum thinking that they know more about players available around Europe than the professionals at the club and other premiership clubs. If any of these players that they constantly pull from wherever were actually that good, available and wanted to come here, then if you sat at home know about them then I'm sure the club has been made aware of them either by scouts or the players agents.

There's a reason why none of the players that they've been whoring about all summer haven't signed for not only us, but any other premier league team either.

Don't be silly Jang, you are referring to our super scout there mind. He spends every spare second he has, watching football, live, all over the world. He IS Mr Football.

What tickles me more, are the f*cking half wits on here who salivate at the posts he puts up, how these c*nts manage to go to work is beyond me aye.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Yusuf Yazici on 13:22 - Aug 22 with 7510 viewsTheResurrection

Absolutely bang on mate.

The Swans, along with every other PL club spend a small fortune on scouting, regardless of whether we could improve on it, as no doubt we could, but to think some spotty Herbert on YouTube or Bleacher could do a better job is just pathetic.

As is anyone that's lapping up this mugs efforts on here.

Get a grip FFS

Yusuf Yazici on 13:24 - Aug 22 with 7497 viewsbiggar

Blind leading the blind.

Whicker.
Yusuf Yazici on 01:58 - Aug 24 with 7135 viewsNirvana

Our scouts track record speaks for itself, Jango, and it's very well documented. Several other posters have pointed this out in the thread.

If you don't know, it's mostly a lot of sshitt, with a few sprinkles thrown on top to make it look okay. The best players we've brought in were either because of the manager, agents, or them being a well-known name. I have a fine career as it is, I'm not a scout nor would I want to be. Long hours, low pay for most of them. Count me out.

But, our top guys (Jenkins/Leadbetter/etc.) get rewarded quite handsomely and they clearly don't deserve it. If one of them happens to take a look at PS because they're "sat at home" all day, maybe they'll see something that interests them. For perspective, some delusional egomaniac on here thinks our ffukkingg manager is reading his posts and stealing his ideas. I'm not nearly as vain.

Simply put, this is a fans' forum. None of it matters, at all, to anyone really. No delusions of grandeur on this end. But during the windows people will put up names of players you might not know, and you can choose to continue scrolling if you are that incensed by them.
Yusuf Yazici on 02:14 - Aug 24 with 7113 viewsNirvana

It seems as if José Mourinho is reading my posts, or at least Man U "chief scout" Kevin Stonehouse (wink):

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/844177/Man-Utd-Yusuf-Yazici-Mesut-Ozil-T

According to the Express: "Stonehouse was in attendance at Trabzonspor’s clash with rivals Fenerbahce on Saturday. Yazici put in a classy performance and provided the assist for his side’s second goal of the night as they drew 2-2."

Hmm, interesting. The article was also published about an hour after my opening post. You don't think?? Haha. But seriously, Stonehouse was said to be "impressed" by Yazici's performance, as well, highlighting his "football intelligence" in particular. Classy and football intelligence? Sounds like Michu to me. Great minds.

Anyway, we still have A LOT of money to burn (especially for us) and a world-class coach at the helm. We can afford to take a cheap risk on a young, talented attacker. Yazici fits Clement's profile and our style of play to a tee, and might be interested in a move. Given a nice payrise and a guarantee of playing time, of course. We can offer that, and should.

Mark it down, he will be a star in a short period of time. We should be the ones reaping the benefits.
Yusuf Yazici on 02:28 - Aug 24 with 7090 viewsE20Jack

This story appeared on all the usual blog and report websited months ago. This one was from March.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/782819/Manchester-United-summer-move-mid

Manchester United considering summer move for midfielder: Scouts sent to watch him

MANCHESTER UNITED are reportedly keeping tabs on Trabzonspor wonderkid Yusuf Yazici.

By LIAM SPENCE
07:14, Thu, Mar 23, 2017 | UPDATED: 07:57, Thu, Mar 23, 2017

Manchester United are monitoring the progress of Trabzonspor wonderkid Yusuf Yazici
Yazici, 20, has enjoyed a superb breakthrough season at Trabzonspor, scoring seven goals in just 14 games this season.

And his talents have not gone unnoticed with Turkish-Football.com claiming Manchester United have sent scouts to watch the attacking midfielder.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 2:31]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Yusuf Yazici on 02:41 - Aug 24 with 7078 viewsNirvana

And Dimi's back to obsessively sabotage another thread.

Up late too.

Jesus, get a life.

Knock yourself out.

Good (rest of your) evening.

P.S. The linked articles aren't the same, by the way. Slow down and read next time. Nothing about class or football intelligence. Oh, and my post was clearly tongue-in-cheek. Say hey to Warwick for me, haha. Move along to your next obsession, I'm good.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 2:45]
Yusuf Yazici on 02:47 - Aug 24 with 7063 viewsE20Jack

Yusuf Yazici on 02:41 - Aug 24 by Nirvana

And Dimi's back to obsessively sabotage another thread.

Up late too.

Jesus, get a life.

Knock yourself out.

Good (rest of your) evening.

P.S. The linked articles aren't the same, by the way. Slow down and read next time. Nothing about class or football intelligence. Oh, and my post was clearly tongue-in-cheek. Say hey to Warwick for me, haha. Move along to your next obsession, I'm good.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 2:45]

Wow you are one highly strung individual. I dont think I have ever been told to get a life by someone who admits to watching repeats of football matches, is addicted to youtube and plagiarising football blogs. That is a first I must say.

The only one who started arguing, getting personal and name calling here is yourself. As usual. But lets ignore facts, facts are not fun. I simply posted an article from March.

Edit to reply to your edit - say "hey" yourself, he is in the same place as you at the moment. Delusionsville, 32 Morons Drive.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 2:55]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024