Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Who has a new assistant 14:23 - Aug 22 with 2592 viewstheloneranger

Bradley Walsh has been named as the Dr's new assistant

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Dr Who has a new assistant on 18:42 - Aug 22 with 2476 viewsWingstandwood

Loved the show as a kid, Genesis of The Daleks was an absolute gem. Took a look at a few episodes (sheer curiosity) and it's cr#p IMO. Its a series willing its own crash of viewing figures with yet another self destructive appointment?
It's now a CGI-fest with weak characters that I lose interest with after a few minutes and talk about crammed full of goobledegook-lazy-script and boring storyline.

Stuff like (I just made this up myslef) "I have killed all the cybermen! I just used my sonic screwdriver and reversed the anti-matter fusion forcefield to destroy the space and time continuum vector in the mothership"....... "But Doctor what about the Cybertron polarity emitor?"........"Don't worry, I deactivated it, I drained all the power from proton transmission rods"

The Ice Warriors will get killed the following week by same means I guess!
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 18:45]

Argus!

Dr Who has a new assistant on 21:12 - Aug 22 with 2346 viewsShonky

I haven't watched Doctor Who since Tom Baker left. What a godawful pile of shyt it looks these days.

Its just a ride...

Dr Who has a new assistant on 21:14 - Aug 22 with 2339 viewsDarran

Only tossers watch Dr Who these days.

ECB loves it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dr Who has a new assistant on 21:40 - Aug 22 with 2301 viewsWarwickHunt

Thanks. I can sleep at night now.
Dr Who has a new assistant on 21:41 - Aug 22 with 2294 viewsLoyal

Bradley Walsh is an arrogant cnt.
Every time he speaks to a Welsh person he does a fcking Indian accent.
Calls us 'the welsh' ...
I want to pull his teeth out.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dr Who has a new assistant on 22:10 - Aug 22 with 2237 viewsDr_Winston

Basically the same as any other Moffat/Gatiss show these days. A pile of self indulgent, "aren't we clever" shite.

The mess they made of Sherlock was bad enough.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Dr Who has a new assistant on 22:25 - Aug 22 with 2198 viewsWingstandwood

Dr Who has a new assistant on 22:10 - Aug 22 by Dr_Winston

Basically the same as any other Moffat/Gatiss show these days. A pile of self indulgent, "aren't we clever" shite.

The mess they made of Sherlock was bad enough.

Dreadful plot/screen writing it's all mumbo jumbo stuff that jumps all over the place i.e. frustrating, boring, incomprehensible gobbledegook, sci-fi gibberish and impossible to become involved with without switching off mentally..........The plots drift all over the place.

If someone asked me to explain the plot of the modern stuff I wouldn’t know where to start or even how to expalin it. The same if someone asked me to explain (wtf was that all about?) Exorcist 2 The Heretic i.e. a movie that would have inspired the new Dr Who production team?

Argus!

Dr Who has a new assistant on 23:13 - Aug 22 with 2128 viewsKilkennyjack

Dr Who has a new assistant on 21:41 - Aug 22 by Loyal

Bradley Walsh is an arrogant cnt.
Every time he speaks to a Welsh person he does a fcking Indian accent.
Calls us 'the welsh' ...
I want to pull his teeth out.

And an unfunny cnt.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Dr Who has a new assistant on 03:14 - Aug 23 with 2055 viewsBournedore

Dr Who has a new assistant on 18:42 - Aug 22 by Wingstandwood

Loved the show as a kid, Genesis of The Daleks was an absolute gem. Took a look at a few episodes (sheer curiosity) and it's cr#p IMO. Its a series willing its own crash of viewing figures with yet another self destructive appointment?
It's now a CGI-fest with weak characters that I lose interest with after a few minutes and talk about crammed full of goobledegook-lazy-script and boring storyline.

Stuff like (I just made this up myslef) "I have killed all the cybermen! I just used my sonic screwdriver and reversed the anti-matter fusion forcefield to destroy the space and time continuum vector in the mothership"....... "But Doctor what about the Cybertron polarity emitor?"........"Don't worry, I deactivated it, I drained all the power from proton transmission rods"

The Ice Warriors will get killed the following week by same means I guess!
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 18:45]

Absolute sh@te.

Everyone knows you can't use a sonic screwdriver to reverse an anti-matter fusion force field.

If that's what their script writing has come to they need a new research team as well. What a bunch of bulbs.
Dr Who has a new assistant on 08:06 - Aug 23 with 1995 viewsswanforthemoney

He'll be OK in any chase scenes.

I stand in the North Stand

Dr Who has a new assistant on 09:24 - Aug 23 with 1952 viewsLoyal

Dr Who has a new assistant on 03:14 - Aug 23 by Bournedore

Absolute sh@te.

Everyone knows you can't use a sonic screwdriver to reverse an anti-matter fusion force field.

If that's what their script writing has come to they need a new research team as well. What a bunch of bulbs.

The Inverted fraction plate has also been omitted, I haven't really been a fan but the blue beam correlation mark was glaringly flawed as well.

I am working on a anal gate if anyone is interested.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dr Who has a new assistant on 14:34 - Aug 23 with 1863 viewsHighjack

Isn't he a bit old and decrepit? The Doc usually surrounds him(her)self with hot young borderline jailbait totty. Catherine Tate excepted.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Dr Who has a new assistant on 16:21 - Aug 23 with 1821 viewsBarrySwan

Haven't understood a word of the script since Jon Pertwee's days.

It's a shame.
Dr Who has a new assistant on 21:02 - Aug 23 with 1736 viewsNaughty71

Just to be the light in the darkness on a thread like this:

I love Doctor Who to bits, always have, always will. I have greatly enjoyed every single bit of "new Who" and cannot wait until the new series.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Dr Who has a new assistant on 21:27 - Aug 23 with 1721 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dr Who has a new assistant on 21:02 - Aug 23 by Naughty71

Just to be the light in the darkness on a thread like this:

I love Doctor Who to bits, always have, always will. I have greatly enjoyed every single bit of "new Who" and cannot wait until the new series.

I concur wholeheartedly.

Poll: Tory leader

Dr Who has a new assistant on 22:11 - Aug 23 with 1693 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024