Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would You Take A Cup Win Over Premier League Safety? 16:40 - Aug 22 with 1943 viewsSwansIndependent

Would You Take A Cup Win Over Premier League Safety? 22nd Aug 2017 16:39
The Swans enter the League Cup tonight with an away tie at MK Dons in a competition that always brings back fond memories of our only major trophy from that day at Wembley back in 2013. 0

If you could only have one this season, which would it be?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Would You Take A Cup Win Over Premier League Safety? on 17:03 - Aug 22 with 1917 viewshobo

Of course not. I'd take 17th and a cup win though
Would You Take A Cup Win Over Premier League Safety? on 17:08 - Aug 22 with 1903 viewsswansea68

Wat a stupid question. Mentality on some people is unbelievable. Would you chop your hand off for swans getting to champions league next is it ?
Would You Take A Cup Win Over Premier League Safety? on 17:16 - Aug 22 with 1883 viewsDarran

Well to be brutally honest with everything going on I wouldn't currently give a shit if we got relegated and taking the FA Cupppp with us would be a bonus.

Seriously though relegation would cost a few jobs at the Liberty and that would a disaster.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would You Take A Cup Win Over Premier League Safety? on 17:26 - Aug 22 with 1864 viewsDarran

Great thread too Swansnews.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would You Take A Cup Win Over Premier League Safety? on 18:50 - Aug 22 with 1735 viewsSwanjaxs

Not this load of bolloxs again 😣

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Would You Take A Cup Win Over Premier League Safety? on 20:42 - Aug 22 with 1632 viewsPegojack

Yawn.
Would You Take A Cup Win Over Premier League Safety? on 20:44 - Aug 22 with 1629 viewsJackflack

Double yawn

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Would You Take A Cup Win Over Premier League Safety? on 14:18 - Aug 24 with 1478 viewsGaryjack

Would You Take A Cup Win Over Premier League Safety? on 20:44 - Aug 22 by Jackflack

Double yawn

You know the rules!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024