Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty 18:03 - Aug 22 with 4574 viewsDarran

They took my number because they had some business to get done down there before they left for Milton Keynes and they've just rung me.

He/She reckons that now that the Trust vote is over Huw Jenkins is going to have to buy shares off the Trust but Leigh Dineen isn't.
Apparently Mr Dineen (and another) was given more time to get his money together so he had not signed the initial Shareholders Agreement.
I suppose this is why only Jenkins wrote to the Trust asking them to rip it up.
Also a few years ago everyone had agreed to get a new Shareholders Agreement drafted but it hadn't happened.

Anyone know if this is correct? I'm only saying what I've been told and I don't think I'm being wound up but stranger things have happened.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 19:42]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 18:06 - Aug 22 with 3852 viewsOldjack

On more important matters !is there a chance of a link for tonight's game ? Ta

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 18:13 - Aug 22 with 3809 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 18:06 - Aug 22 by Oldjack

Maybe Daran will make another bullish*t thread up to let you know

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:07 - Aug 22 with 3573 viewsJackfath

This is the second mystery person thread today.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:11 - Aug 22 with 3529 viewsDarran

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:07 - Aug 22 by Jackfath

It's true too. Well the fact I was told this on the phone earlier is anyway,I have no idea how accurate it is.

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:18 - Aug 22 with 3464 viewsScfc2017

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:11 - Aug 22 by Darran

It's true too. Well the fact I was told this on the phone earlier is anyway,I have no idea how accurate it is.

It's not .
The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:20 - Aug 22 with 3437 viewsHighjack

Well Darran let slip that this person is a He/She and there can't be that many transsexuals in Swansea so it should be easy to find out.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:22 - Aug 22 with 3413 viewsGaryjack

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:11 - Aug 22 by Darran

Well i don't think this person has told you anything. I think it was another person who was down the stadium today that is going to Milton Keynes and it was him/her that revealed this information, but i doubt whether it was the first one as you claim.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 19:22]
The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:22 - Aug 22 with 3405 viewsJackfath

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:20 - Aug 22 by Highjack

Well Darran let slip that this person is a He/She and there can't be that many transsexuals in Swansea so it should be easy to find out.

I think old jack is gender fluid.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:23 - Aug 22 with 3389 viewsGaryjack

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 18:06 - Aug 22 by Oldjack

Not a hope in hell.
The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:24 - Aug 22 with 3373 viewsbluenile

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:22 - Aug 22 by Jackfath

I think old jack is gender fluid.

Can you drink gender fluid???.............................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:24 - Aug 22 with 3372 viewsDarran

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:22 - Aug 22 by Garyjack

Well i don't think this person has told you anything. I think it was another person who was down the stadium today that is going to Milton Keynes and it was him/her that revealed this information, but i doubt whether it was the first one as you claim.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 19:22]

What?

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:27 - Aug 22 with 3341 viewsGaryjack

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:24 - Aug 22 by Darran

What?

I've said to much as it is.
The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:30 - Aug 22 with 3288 viewsJackfath

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:27 - Aug 22 by Garyjack

I've said to much as it is.

Never a truer word spoken.

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:31 - Aug 22 with 3283 viewsItchySphincter

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:24 - Aug 22 by Darran

What?

I kind of had the same reaction to your original post Dazzler.

Say it again, so I can work out what you're on about like?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:32 - Aug 22 with 3264 viewsGaryjack

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:30 - Aug 22 by Jackfath

Never a truer word spoken.

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:34 - Aug 22 with 3230 viewsGaryjack

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:31 - Aug 22 by ItchySphincter

I kind of had the same reaction to your original post Dazzler.

Say it again, so I can work out what you're on about like?

Fvckin ell mun!
The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:58 - Aug 22 with 3094 viewsCooperman

Are you referring to the mystery player thread or is this ANOTHER mystery.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 20:17 - Aug 22 with 2981 viewswaynekerr55

May be some legs in this. Why would Huw buy shares back when he's cashed in and has drag rights for his residual shared? Plus, isn't the SHA in the name of BVS, as opposed to Dineen?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 20:26 - Aug 22 with 2919 viewsJackfath

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:58 - Aug 22 by Cooperman

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 20:31 - Aug 22 with 2873 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 20:26 - Aug 22 by Jackfath

I think I can help, according to the urban dictionary a He/She is....

A gender undefinable person. Could be a man or a woman, or a little of both. Often dressed in nondescript clothing or dressed incredibly flamboyantly with bulges or hair in places they ought not be.

"Look at that...heshe? I can't tell if that motha is a man or a woman, i mean, check out the breasts and the beard!"

So we have a description.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 20:32 - Aug 22 with 2862 viewsDarran

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 20:17 - Aug 22 by waynekerr55

May be some legs in this. Why would Huw buy shares back when he's cashed in and has drag rights for his residual shared? Plus, isn't the SHA in the name of BVS, as opposed to Dineen?

No idea but the way I understood it the SHA wasn't signed by BVS or Mr Dineen so at least they didn't piss all over it so that's a positive .......... I think.

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 20:43 - Aug 22 with 2792 viewsDewi1jack

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 19:58 - Aug 22 by Cooperman

It could be another mystery.
But if it isn't non preferential treatment and the Trust find out that the mystery has had preferential treatment, then
they'll escalate it

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 20:46 - Aug 22 with 2772 viewsJackfath

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 20:43 - Aug 22 by Dewi1jack

It could be another mystery.
But if it isn't non preferential treatment and the Trust find out that the mystery has had preferential treatment, then
they'll escalate it

I'm still waiting to find out if the JVZ travel club situation needed to be escalated.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 20:46]

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 20:48 - Aug 22 with 2746 viewsFlashberryjack

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 20:46 - Aug 22 by Jackfath

I'm still waiting to find out if the JVZ travel club situation needed to be escalated.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 20:46]

It did, but hasn't.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 20:52 - Aug 22 with 2719 viewsJackfath

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 20:48 - Aug 22 by Flashberryjack

It did, but hasn't.

You know, for a fact, that Uxbridge hasn't escalated it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024