Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Bartley 22:47 - Aug 22 with 11855 viewsLandore_Jack

Any news on his injury?

#backtojack

Kyle Bartley on 23:24 - Aug 22 with 5071 viewsJack123

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-keep-fingers-crossed-bartley

libera nos a malo

Kyle Bartley on 23:37 - Aug 22 with 4986 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How unlucky can you get?
He plays all season in the Championship comes back, is playing well and then gets a Season or career threatening injury in a game that is already won.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 23:50]
Kyle Bartley on 23:38 - Aug 22 with 4972 viewsmajorraglan

Very bad news. If it's serious then the club will have to secure a replacement for him, I can't see them going with VDH as the only back up this early in the season.
Kyle Bartley on 23:41 - Aug 22 with 4935 viewsraynor94

There's a lot of revisionism on this board

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kyle Bartley on 00:41 - Aug 23 with 4729 viewsmajorraglan

As far as I can see from the Transfermarkt web site, Chico Flores is a free agent. At 30 years of age he should be approaching his prime, albeit he has spent the last few years in the Gulf. Anybody think he'd do a job at the club?
Kyle Bartley on 00:51 - Aug 23 with 4705 viewsKerouac

Kyle Bartley on 00:41 - Aug 23 by majorraglan

As far as I can see from the Transfermarkt web site, Chico Flores is a free agent. At 30 years of age he should be approaching his prime, albeit he has spent the last few years in the Gulf. Anybody think he'd do a job at the club?

Me.
We should never have let him go for a pittance when we did.
Stupid fecking Monk move that was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Kyle Bartley on 00:52 - Aug 23 with 4697 viewsLoyal

The company who employ bar staff are always on the look out to employ anyone who isn't from this fair isle 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kyle Bartley on 01:31 - Aug 23 with 4619 viewsAussieSwan

Could be a very good short term fix

Either him or a loan signing from one of the bigger clubs. Zouma would have been perfect if he was still available. Ben Gibson from Middlesbrough would be a brilliant signing but wouldn't be cheap.

Sakho anyone?

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Bartley on 07:10 - Aug 23 with 4254 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The fact the pictures show him leaning up indicates to me to that it's not a season or career threatening injury, hyperextension of the knee is painful but not always a long term injury, fingers crossed for him that's the case.
Kyle Bartley on 07:42 - Aug 23 with 4117 viewsjedijack

Kyle Bartley on 23:24 - Aug 22 by Jack123

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-keep-fingers-crossed-bartley

Is it only me that thinks that thinks this photo could have come from a music video :)

In all seriousness I hope he's not out for too long, looked promising so far.
Kyle Bartley on 07:45 - Aug 23 with 4100 viewsDrizzy

Ding ding ding!

He's done. Semi-retired for the last few years and hopelessly mediocre when not alongside Ash. Get over him.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Kyle Bartley on 08:00 - Aug 23 with 4027 viewsPrivate_Partz

Kyle Bartley on 07:45 - Aug 23 by Drizzy

Ding ding ding!

He's done. Semi-retired for the last few years and hopelessly mediocre when not alongside Ash. Get over him.

Disagree. Give him a go I say. At 30 he had a couple of years. Would add to our passing game and get a few goals as well.
I would sooner make this move than Bony.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Kyle Bartley on 08:12 - Aug 23 with 3968 viewsDrizzy

Kyle Bartley on 08:00 - Aug 23 by Private_Partz

Disagree. Give him a go I say. At 30 he had a couple of years. Would add to our passing game and get a few goals as well.
I would sooner make this move than Bony.

He's played pub-level football for the last few years and not a single team in any European top league has shown interest. Cares more about his Ferrari than his career.

Thankfully we'll go nowhere near him.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Kyle Bartley on 08:34 - Aug 23 with 3877 viewstheloneranger

Ultra sound last night showed some damage, but waiting for further scan to assess what damage

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Kyle Bartley on 08:45 - Aug 23 with 3817 viewsmagicdaps10

If he is injured for a certain length of time then i must admit that Chico would be a terrific option on a Free.

In fact, i would rather have Chico instead of VDH even if Bartley was not injured.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kyle Bartley on 08:49 - Aug 23 with 3783 viewsNeath_Jack

Hang on now, let me get this right, a couple of weeks ago the brains trust on here were crying that we are going to get relegated because we gave Kyle a new contract. Fast forward a couple of weeks, Kyle gets injured after playing well for a couple of games and the brains trust are now advocating a return for the clown prince?

You really, really, couldn't make this site up.

Fantastic stuff.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kyle Bartley on 08:53 - Aug 23 with 3742 viewsJackfath

Kyle Bartley on 08:49 - Aug 23 by Neath_Jack

Hang on now, let me get this right, a couple of weeks ago the brains trust on here were crying that we are going to get relegated because we gave Kyle a new contract. Fast forward a couple of weeks, Kyle gets injured after playing well for a couple of games and the brains trust are now advocating a return for the clown prince?

Fantastic stuff.

Init. It's hilarious. I'm waiting for Super Wayne R to have a blinding 10 mins where he beats a man and one of his majestic flicks with the outside of his peg hit its intended target. He'll be 'mazin once more - and he tracks back!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Kyle Bartley on 08:54 - Aug 23 with 3730 viewsWhiterockin

Fantastic stuff.

Shows that some on here don't trust the manager and have deluded themselves that they know better. We all know who you are.
Kyle Bartley on 09:06 - Aug 23 with 3672 viewsraynor94

Fantastic stuff.

spot on!

Kyle Bartley on 09:06 - Aug 23 with 3671 viewsmagicdaps10

Fantastic stuff.

So if Bartley is injured for any length of time, we dont need a replacement centre half???

My opinion is that we couldnt do much worse than Chico, thats my opinion. So rather than have a go at someones opinion......why dont you add your opinion as to what you think should happen.

I will be glad to get back to work in a few weeks time

Kyle Bartley on 09:15 - Aug 23 with 3624 viewsraynor94

Kyle Bartley on 09:06 - Aug 23 by magicdaps10

So if Bartley is injured for any length of time, we dont need a replacement centre half???

My opinion is that we couldnt do much worse than Chico, thats my opinion. So rather than have a go at someones opinion......why dont you add your opinion as to what you think should happen.

I will be glad to get back to work in a few weeks time

I think he's highlighting how laughable this board is concerning Bartley

Kyle Bartley on 09:17 - Aug 23 with 3611 viewsLandore_Jack

Fantastic stuff.

I'm hoping for a speedy return. He is better than VDH.

#backtojack

Kyle Bartley on 09:23 - Aug 23 with 3571 viewsmagicdaps10

Kyle Bartley on 09:15 - Aug 23 by raynor94

I think he's highlighting how laughable this board is concerning Bartley

Well it was done fairly poorly and in a childish way.

Kyle Bartley on 09:27 - Aug 23 with 3539 viewsLoyal

Kyle Bartley on 07:10 - Aug 23 by exiledinenglandjack

The fact the pictures show him leaning up indicates to me to that it's not a season or career threatening injury, hyperextension of the knee is painful but not always a long term injury, fingers crossed for him that's the case.

Back in 4 weeks, lump on.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kyle Bartley on 09:48 - Aug 23 with 3411 viewsjasonbromham

Hopefully it won't be as bad as feared. Always liked Bartley myself, lets face it anyone who played under Bob Bradley deserves another chance including Amat. I haven't seen anything of Van Der Hoorn though to suggest he's up to scratch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024