Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 points on Saturday - Palace 07:22 - Aug 23 with 5162 viewsswansea68

Confident of first win on sat. These type of games we need to win followed by 2 winnable home games in Sept against Newcastle and Watford and a point away to the Hammers. That will be 11 points by end of Sept. sorted.
3 points on Saturday - Palace on 07:26 - Aug 23 with 4703 viewskarnataka

Sounds good to me, I'll sleep easier knowing that.
3 points on Saturday - Palace on 07:31 - Aug 23 with 4685 viewsJackfath

I think Saturday is a better marker of where we're at as a club after two tricky games to start for various reasons. Hopefully a decent performance and 3 points buoyed by the news of a couple of new signings.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 07:47 - Aug 23 with 4651 viewsSwansea93

Palace aint had a great start, will be a tough game.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 08:07 - Aug 23 with 4602 viewskarnataka

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 07:31 - Aug 23 by Jackfath

I think Saturday is a better marker of where we're at as a club after two tricky games to start for various reasons. Hopefully a decent performance and 3 points buoyed by the news of a couple of new signings.

When the fixtures came out, I though we'd only get 1 point from first 2 games, which we have, but now we have a few games coming up where we need to be getting points against Palace, Watford, Newcastle & a stuttering West Ham. We'll know a whole lot more about our chances of survival by the end of September and we need our points tally to be getting into double figures by then.
3 points on Saturday - Palace on 08:07 - Aug 23 with 4602 viewshammy

Even this early in the season, we could really do with a win on Saturday. Will put us ahead of the relegation fodder and put some much needed confidence into the team.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 08:11 - Aug 23 with 4589 viewswestwalesed

The next two games will give us a clear indication of where we are at

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 08:42 - Aug 23 with 4528 viewsLoyal

Palace away is tough.
But get a goal and they tend to fold.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 08:54 - Aug 23 with 4487 viewsSwansNZ

Must win game

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 09:54 - Aug 23 with 4377 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

2 poor performances in the league so far,where we have been 2nd best all over the pitch.

lets hope palace have a few injuries.

I'd take a point right now.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 09:57 - Aug 23 with 4364 viewspencoedjack

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 09:54 - Aug 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

2 poor performances in the league so far,where we have been 2nd best all over the pitch.

Me as well any point away in the PL is a decent one

Palace seem to missing Sakho big time
3 points on Saturday - Palace on 10:02 - Aug 23 with 4343 viewsawayjack

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 09:54 - Aug 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yup me too. It'll be interesting to see our set up tactics. Do we follow first two matches and with defensive set up, or be more attacking line up. Not sure if Llorente fit enough for bench but no point having McBurnie as he's way off PL quality, and do we go 3 at back with VD Hoorne!
3 points on Saturday - Palace on 10:12 - Aug 23 with 4312 viewsLoyal

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 10:02 - Aug 23 by awayjack

Yup me too. It'll be interesting to see our set up tactics. Do we follow first two matches and with defensive set up, or be more attacking line up. Not sure if Llorente fit enough for bench but no point having McBurnie as he's way off PL quality, and do we go 3 at back with VD Hoorne!

Llorente will be fully fit as of Sept 1st.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 11:03 - Aug 23 with 4241 viewsWhiterockin

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 10:12 - Aug 23 by Loyal

Llorente will be fully fit as of Sept 1st.

When it's 10 days to the next match.
3 points on Saturday - Palace on 11:08 - Aug 23 with 4227 viewssP7qupUf

Zaha is also injured.
3 points on Saturday - Palace on 11:29 - Aug 23 with 4196 viewsSWANSEYE

Think this may depend on how we strengthen the squad over the next few games and before the Transfer Window ends... Llorente coming back will be a big step forward and if Clucas hits the ground running plus a couple of quality additions may see us find a bit of form . . . I for one hope so.
3 points on Saturday - Palace on 16:31 - Aug 23 with 3967 viewsTheKirkyLife

So we both had pretty decent wins in the Cup but both without a clean sheet.

From our first team we rested Fabianski, Naughton, Mawson and Fernandez.

From their first team they rested Hennessey, Milivojevic, Loftus-Cheek, Benteke and to a lesser extent Dann/Fosu-Mensah who switched places at half time.

Their spine has been rested where we've rested the bulk of our defence barring Olsson. The only comfort is that Zaha is injured and MacArthur of all people has been Palace's only scorer this term. All of our attacking players on the hand bagged at least one goal yesterday - we should have more confidence.

I'm going for a 0-1 affair to Swansea. Nothing near as spectacular as our matches last season but comfortable.
3 points on Saturday - Palace on 16:39 - Aug 23 with 3949 viewsu_cant_get_rid_of_me

Need to hope llorente is fit. Dread to think what would happen if he gets injured again and we don't bring in a striker before the end of the window.
3 points on Saturday - Palace on 20:40 - Aug 23 with 3784 viewsthe_gasman

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 16:39 - Aug 23 by u_cant_get_rid_of_me

Need to hope llorente is fit. Dread to think what would happen if he gets injured again and we don't bring in a striker before the end of the window.

Hi nirvana. Hope you're well

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 20:54 - Aug 23 with 3751 viewsOldjack

Please don't park the bus ,that's all i ask

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 21:13 - Aug 23 with 3717 viewsFlashberryjack

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 20:54 - Aug 23 by Oldjack

Please don't park the bus ,that's all i ask

Talking to a Palace fan today, they seem to think Saturdays game is a must 3 points for them, hope to f*ck he's very disappointed.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 21:25 - Aug 23 with 3695 viewsTheKirkyLife

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 21:13 - Aug 23 by Flashberryjack

Talking to a Palace fan today, they seem to think Saturdays game is a must 3 points for them, hope to f*ck he's very disappointed.

I'd laugh if I didn't think it was a must 3 points for us as well. In fact the next two games really should be 6 points in my opinion.
3 points on Saturday - Palace on 03:33 - Aug 24 with 3580 viewsWanderer

Corners, more specifically defending of them I feel is going to be crucial, Palace have Benteke and Dann always chips in, need to be a damn sight tighter than last week and please let's have a man on the post.
3 points on Saturday - Palace on 06:01 - Aug 24 with 3550 viewsAussieSwan

Hopefully we can cash in on the confidence boost from the MK Dons game

A win here and all of a sudden well have 4 points from 3 games and everything will be looking a lot rosier all of a sudden

Hopefully Clucas gets a run, would like to see how him and Mesa link up. Would also love it if we had another signing to unveil (Bony, Arias) either pre-game or at half time.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

3 points on Saturday - Palace on 08:19 - Aug 24 with 3498 viewsnierika

Lumping the fcuk on.
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:09 - Aug 24 with 3370 viewsnierika

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024