Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE 10:55 - Aug 24 with 10014 viewsLandore_Jack

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-open-city-centre-store

#backtojack

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 12:09 - Aug 24 with 5579 viewsraynor94

Things are moving along nicely on the commercial front, excellent spot in town

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 12:34 - Aug 24 with 5507 viewsNeathJack

Finally a ticket outlet in the city centre. I mentioned they should have that about 10 years ago!

Better late than never though.

Should have automated machines in lots of locations with heavy foot traffic like supermarkets etc.

All we need now is a fixture board that actually shows the fixtures instead of just adverts.....
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 12:53 - Aug 24 with 5438 viewsTheFranchise

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 12:34 - Aug 24 by NeathJack

Finally a ticket outlet in the city centre. I mentioned they should have that about 10 years ago!

Better late than never though.

Should have automated machines in lots of locations with heavy foot traffic like supermarkets etc.

All we need now is a fixture board that actually shows the fixtures instead of just adverts.....

It probably should have been done before the city centre died.
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 12:57 - Aug 24 with 5410 viewsmagicdaps10

Better late than never.

Been crying out for years to happen.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:00 - Aug 24 with 5389 viewsBLAZE

Is Cwmdu still open? That's no more or less accessible than the stadium shop IMO, and kit release aside I'm not sure we have the demand to warrant a second shop outside of the city centre. Though I'm sure Morgan has done alright out of the deal

Having a bigger presence in the city centre makes much more sense, so it's about time really
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 13:02]
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:10 - Aug 24 with 5323 viewstheloneranger

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:00 - Aug 24 by BLAZE

Is Cwmdu still open? That's no more or less accessible than the stadium shop IMO, and kit release aside I'm not sure we have the demand to warrant a second shop outside of the city centre. Though I'm sure Morgan has done alright out of the deal

Having a bigger presence in the city centre makes much more sense, so it's about time really
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 13:02]

Rumours that Americans were not happy with amount of rent charged to the Swans for Cwmdu shop by MM!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:22 - Aug 24 with 5255 viewsSgorioFruit

So....
Cwmdu store and Debenhams swans outlet to close then or what?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:26 - Aug 24 with 5240 viewstheloneranger

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:22 - Aug 24 by SgorioFruit

So....
Cwmdu store and Debenhams swans outlet to close then or what?

No mention of Cwmdu in story only that Liberty Stadium store staying open.

All of the stock in Cwmdu was moved out at the end of last season.

Looks like MM has been found out

Login to get fewer ads

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:41 - Aug 24 with 5177 viewsBLAZE

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:10 - Aug 24 by theloneranger

Rumours that Americans were not happy with amount of rent charged to the Swans for Cwmdu shop by MM!!

Shocker!

So is Cwmdu open? I seem to remember it closing, but the website still lists it - http://www.swansdirect.com/page/openingtimes

I just never saw the point. Was the extra footfall generated by Cwmdu worth the extra expense of running a second superstore just a few miles from the original? Generally speaking those going to Cwmdu would do so by car, in which case generally speaking again it's just as easy for them to go to the stadium store.

The city centre is long over due for obvious reasons, none more so than the fact it offers far easier access to those who rely on public transport

Obviously I don't know the numbers involved, but I wonder if having smaller outlets in Neath and Llanelli would be beneficial?
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:49 - Aug 24 with 5138 viewsLandore_Jack

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:41 - Aug 24 by BLAZE

Shocker!

So is Cwmdu open? I seem to remember it closing, but the website still lists it - http://www.swansdirect.com/page/openingtimes

I just never saw the point. Was the extra footfall generated by Cwmdu worth the extra expense of running a second superstore just a few miles from the original? Generally speaking those going to Cwmdu would do so by car, in which case generally speaking again it's just as easy for them to go to the stadium store.

The city centre is long over due for obvious reasons, none more so than the fact it offers far easier access to those who rely on public transport

Obviously I don't know the numbers involved, but I wonder if having smaller outlets in Neath and Llanelli would be beneficial?

They currently have a partnership with JD Sports which sells Swans merchandise in selected stores.

#backtojack

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:52 - Aug 24 with 5114 viewsBLAZE

Is that just in the Swansea based JD stores, or South Wales as a whole? That's good to hear if the latter
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:55 - Aug 24 with 5094 viewsFlash

Isn't Cwmdu the warehouse as well as a shop ?
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:57 - Aug 24 with 5082 viewsLandore_Jack

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:52 - Aug 24 by BLAZE

Is that just in the Swansea based JD stores, or South Wales as a whole? That's good to hear if the latter

I have seen Swans merchandise in Parc Tawe, Trostre and Port Talbot stores. Not sure about other areas.

#backtojack

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:59 - Aug 24 with 5065 viewspencoedjack

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:52 - Aug 24 by BLAZE

They had some stuff in the Talbot Green branch about 6 months back

Bet the Basseys weren't happy 👍
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 14:06 - Aug 24 with 5020 viewsBLAZE

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 13:55 - Aug 24 by Flash

Isn't Cwmdu the warehouse as well as a shop ?

If you need a warehouse, rent a warehouse. Surely far cheaper than rent on a second (needless?) store!?

Hi, by the way
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 14:11 - Aug 24 with 4989 viewstheloneranger

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 14:06 - Aug 24 by BLAZE

If you need a warehouse, rent a warehouse. Surely far cheaper than rent on a second (needless?) store!?

Hi, by the way

Cwmdu shop still open at the mo!!

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 14:31 - Aug 24 with 4907 viewsDarran

When I bumped into that person down the stadium on Tuesday another thing they mentioned was that Pearlman was spending money like it was going out of fashion and they didn't understand how we going to bring it back in.

Just saying. Mock away.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 15:00 - Aug 24 with 4834 viewsMyFinalHeaven

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 14:31 - Aug 24 by Darran

When I bumped into that person down the stadium on Tuesday another thing they mentioned was that Pearlman was spending money like it was going out of fashion and they didn't understand how we going to bring it back in.

Just saying. Mock away.

I'm getting the same impression. At such a pivotal time in the club's history when we're in danger (yet again) of going down it should be investment in the playing squad that should be the priority, not opening up a club store.

Retail establishments always lose money before they start making money. It could be years, or never that this club store actually starts turning profits. The other question, of course, is if in the scenario that this operation is a successful one, will any of the money be put back into the team?

Come on you Swans.

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 19:28 - Aug 24 with 4557 viewsplasjack

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 15:00 - Aug 24 by MyFinalHeaven

I'm getting the same impression. At such a pivotal time in the club's history when we're in danger (yet again) of going down it should be investment in the playing squad that should be the priority, not opening up a club store.

Retail establishments always lose money before they start making money. It could be years, or never that this club store actually starts turning profits. The other question, of course, is if in the scenario that this operation is a successful one, will any of the money be put back into the team?

shirt sales generate little money for us, Joma get the big profit.
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 19:33 - Aug 24 with 4536 viewsDr_Winston

For years people moaned about our commercial department. Now someone tries to improve our commercial department, and people moan.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 19:38 - Aug 24 with 4522 viewsraynor94

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 19:33 - Aug 24 by Dr_Winston

For years people moaned about our commercial department. Now someone tries to improve our commercial department, and people moan.

You really can't make it up, it's in a perfect spot, people will be able to purchase tickets, hospitality packages and boost the club image in the centre of town, what's not to like

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 19:39 - Aug 24 with 4515 viewsGaryjack

Just saying. Mock away.

Wot's he spending it on then Dar?
SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 19:44 - Aug 24 with 4496 viewsOldjack

Just saying. Mock away.

you seem to bump into a lot of people, Who's driving ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 19:44 - Aug 24 with 4491 viewsJackfath

Does anyone know which shop this is in the city centre?

Perhaps this has been negotiated along with the "purchase" of the stadium by the club?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 19:50 - Aug 24 with 4467 viewsraynor94

SWANS TO OPEN CITY CENTRE STORE on 19:44 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

Does anyone know which shop this is in the city centre?

Perhaps this has been negotiated along with the "purchase" of the stadium by the club?

The old Rowberrys shoe shop, by the market entrance

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024