Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brewdog Punk IPA 11:28 - Aug 25 with 9696 viewsMeraki

Fvcking beautiful stuff.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 11:29]
Brewdog Punk IPA on 11:51 - Aug 25 with 6890 viewsSPboy

Try the Swansea Camra beer festival in Brangwyn Friday & Saturday. 122 ales & 50+ ciders - going to try as many as I can this evening
Brewdog Punk IPA on 12:30 - Aug 25 with 6853 viewsMeraki

Brewdog Punk IPA on 11:51 - Aug 25 by SPboy

Try the Swansea Camra beer festival in Brangwyn Friday & Saturday. 122 ales & 50+ ciders - going to try as many as I can this evening

As in this weekend?
Brewdog Punk IPA on 13:09 - Aug 25 with 6815 viewsSPboy

Brewdog Punk IPA on 12:30 - Aug 25 by Meraki

As in this weekend?

Yup as in opening this pm

https://swanseacamra.org.uk/2017-beer-and-cider-festival/
Brewdog Punk IPA on 13:31 - Aug 25 with 6792 viewsdickythorpe

Very nice drop. Their4.7% "Kingpin" craft lager is very tasty too.
Brewdog Punk IPA on 13:46 - Aug 25 with 6770 viewssquarebear

Is Brewdog beer an acquired taste? I was in the Edinburgh Brew Dog where four of us ordered different beers but the taste...ugh...all four of us had to leave our drinks.

I did a tour of the New Belgian Brewery yesterday. My god, it was magnificent (apart from the sour which tasted like red wine made in a soda stream).
Brewdog Punk IPA on 14:25 - Aug 25 with 6739 viewsmacthejack

I find most brewdog stuff way too overpowering and soapy. Dead pony club is a decent drop but otherwise it's just 'craft' ale for the masses.
Brewdog Punk IPA on 14:50 - Aug 25 with 6706 viewsjackforever

Brewdog Punk IPA on 14:25 - Aug 25 by macthejack

I find most brewdog stuff way too overpowering and soapy. Dead pony club is a decent drop but otherwise it's just 'craft' ale for the masses.

Give me a nice cold pint of San Miguel, Stella or Export any day
Brewdog Punk IPA on 15:02 - Aug 25 with 6690 viewsSoberBaker

Brewdog Punk IPA on 14:50 - Aug 25 by jackforever

This!

Pretentious, bearded, real ale fists

AMOW

Login to get fewer ads

Brewdog Punk IPA on 15:04 - Aug 25 with 6685 viewsPegojack

If you have a naturally 'bitter' palate like me, and like your ales very hoppy and bitter, check out the Devil's Backbone sold in 500ml bottles in 'Spoons.

They used to have it on draught, but I guess demand wasn't big enough to justify it. Very happy to see they are now offering it in bottles instead. Price £2.79, brewed in Banks's, Wolverhampton, I think strength is 5.2%.

Drink ice cold - bluddy lovely.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 15:09]
Brewdog Punk IPA on 15:42 - Aug 25 with 6650 viewsMeraki

Brewdog Punk IPA on 12:30 - Aug 25 by Meraki

As in this weekend?

OOOOf cheers mate, goodbye productivity tomorrow.
Brewdog Punk IPA on 16:39 - Aug 25 with 6616 viewsYossarian

Is everyone going to boycott all the Gower Brewery offerings because Dineen bought it with his gains?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Brewdog Punk IPA on 17:22 - Aug 25 with 6576 viewsDrGonzo

Brewdog Punk IPA on 15:04 - Aug 25 by Pegojack

If you have a naturally 'bitter' palate like me, and like your ales very hoppy and bitter, check out the Devil's Backbone sold in 500ml bottles in 'Spoons.

They used to have it on draught, but I guess demand wasn't big enough to justify it. Very happy to see they are now offering it in bottles instead. Price £2.79, brewed in Banks's, Wolverhampton, I think strength is 5.2%.

Drink ice cold - bluddy lovely.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 15:09]

DB was an excellent pint and cheap. Gutted if they've stopped selling it on tap.

Brew Dog are all a bit meh for me.

Get some Borough Arms beer down you. Probably on sale down the festival tonight.
Brewdog Punk IPA on 19:13 - Aug 25 with 6521 viewsBrynCartwright

Felinfoel Double Dragon boy me. You can shove your artisan ales up your back chutes. However, Old Hooky and Uley ales also v nice.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Brewdog Punk IPA on 19:40 - Aug 25 with 6505 viewscontroversial_jack

Brewdog Punk IPA on 19:13 - Aug 25 by BrynCartwright

Felinfoel Double Dragon boy me. You can shove your artisan ales up your back chutes. However, Old Hooky and Uley ales also v nice.

Give me a pint of draught Staropramen or pilsner Urquell over this real ale crap anyday
Brewdog Punk IPA on 21:33 - Aug 25 with 6455 viewsmajorraglan

SA Gold or Old Golden Hen are my favourite brows at the moment. Unfortunately, it's very rare on draught and squally only available in bottles.
Brewdog Punk IPA on 22:30 - Aug 25 with 6430 viewslonglostjack

Brewdog Punk IPA on 19:40 - Aug 25 by controversial_jack

Give me a pint of draught Staropramen or pilsner Urquell over this real ale crap anyday

I agree! Just got back from a visit to a German Craft Brewer. IPA this Porter that but the best was their lager. Much more refreshing. 6% though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Brewdog Punk IPA on 23:44 - Aug 25 with 6393 viewsProfessor

It a fan of Punk IPA- many better beers such as Tiny Rebel Half Nelson or Clwb Tropicana. Quite like Brew dog 3am saint or even Elcis Juice. Nanny Stae is a great low alcohol beer too
Brewdog Punk IPA on 01:04 - Aug 26 with 6370 viewsMeraki

Brewdog Punk IPA on 23:44 - Aug 25 by Professor

It a fan of Punk IPA- many better beers such as Tiny Rebel Half Nelson or Clwb Tropicana. Quite like Brew dog 3am saint or even Elcis Juice. Nanny Stae is a great low alcohol beer too

I was in Tiny Rebel the other day, cant remember leaving!
Brewdog Punk IPA on 04:54 - Aug 26 with 6340 viewsMeraki

Brewdog Punk IPA on 14:50 - Aug 25 by jackforever

i am the same but I was in a pub where there were no lager's on tap!
Brewdog Punk IPA on 15:57 - Aug 26 with 6250 viewsmax936

This is very nice not cheap though averaged 4.50 to 5 euro out in Majorca unfiltered beer it is.
https://int.erdinger.de/beer/weissbier.html

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brewdog Punk IPA on 16:17 - Aug 26 with 6238 viewsdickythorpe

Not a bad drop Max. Asda do a nice 4.5% lager Feldschloßen. Quite light so very easy to drink but plenty of life in it.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 16:18]
Brewdog Punk IPA on 19:05 - Aug 26 with 6203 viewsmax936

Brewdog Punk IPA on 16:17 - Aug 26 by dickythorpe

Not a bad drop Max. Asda do a nice 4.5% lager Feldschloßen. Quite light so very easy to drink but plenty of life in it.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 16:18]

Cheers Dicky I'll give it a try, was going down Ale house, but I hurt my foot Thursday I tripped [sober] went arse over tit and cut my foot been sore as fuk, but for some reason it started to swell up so had a trip over to A&E seems I've an infection in the foot, no broken Tarsals which I was fearing so a better outcome, popping out for a curry and a few Cobra's happy days.
Hoping to get down Ale house tomoz, but its the boat race tomoz so it'll be manic, off till the 5th so plenty of time

Brewdog Punk IPA on 19:30 - Aug 26 with 6189 viewsFieryJack

Went in that trendy beardy artisan ale place on Swansea High Street last time I was down. Used to be the Adam & Eve. Awful place now - full of la di dah types sipping undrinkable & over-strength craft ales.

Stick with session beers myself - what's the point in drinking 5%+ beer all night? You'll be fack*n rat-ar*ed & talking shi*te well before home time.

Am off out soon and will be on it till 1am, so will be sticking with Timothy Taylor's Golden Best or Doombar, before hitting the top shelf around 12.30am.
Brewdog Punk IPA on 20:06 - Aug 26 with 6174 viewsdickythorpe

Brewdog Punk IPA on 19:05 - Aug 26 by max936

Cheers Dicky I'll give it a try, was going down Ale house, but I hurt my foot Thursday I tripped [sober] went arse over tit and cut my foot been sore as fuk, but for some reason it started to swell up so had a trip over to A&E seems I've an infection in the foot, no broken Tarsals which I was fearing so a better outcome, popping out for a curry and a few Cobra's happy days.
Hoping to get down Ale house tomoz, but its the boat race tomoz so it'll be manic, off till the 5th so plenty of time

Take it easy Max. Hope you are on the mend soon.

I stay away from civilisation on a bank holiday weekend. I much prefer to stock up and put my feet up whilst everyone else hurries and rushes around getting stuck in queues.

Timothy Taylor was mentioned there, "Landlord" was a good tipple you reccommended.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 20:08]
Brewdog Punk IPA on 20:35 - Aug 26 with 6165 viewsmax936

Brewdog Punk IPA on 20:06 - Aug 26 by dickythorpe

Take it easy Max. Hope you are on the mend soon.

I stay away from civilisation on a bank holiday weekend. I much prefer to stock up and put my feet up whilst everyone else hurries and rushes around getting stuck in queues.

Timothy Taylor was mentioned there, "Landlord" was a good tipple you reccommended.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 20:08]

Landlord is top draw, but it's got to be kept right and nicely chilled for me, me and Epaul had a pint of it in the Cross Keys a few years back and it was rank.
Proper Job on the pull is the bollox though, better than in the bottle for me, Tescos own IPA at 1.30 a bottle is a bargain and it's lovely, it's about 4.7%

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024