Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palace tickets say Senior/Student 11:36 - Aug 25 with 3776 viewsTom1912

Have I been an idiot ordering them or do everyone's say that?
Crystal Palace tickets say Senior/Student on 13:24 - Aug 25 with 3689 viewsswanseajack4eva

Mine say that too ...it will be OK.
Crystal Palace tickets say Senior/Student on 13:31 - Aug 25 with 3672 viewsairedale

If pulled, just say, Student/Mature Student/ Very Mature Student. Whatever suits you really.

Although, thinking about it, if you go Very Mature Student, you could prob go Senior as well.
Crystal Palace tickets say Senior/Student on 13:38 - Aug 25 with 3651 viewsTheKirkyLife

Bugger me have tickets sold out? Just checked online and there's no longer a link.
Crystal Palace tickets say Senior/Student on 13:49 - Aug 25 with 3622 viewsPacemaker

That's how we get in for £20

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Crystal Palace tickets say Senior/Student on 16:11 - Aug 25 with 3502 viewsTom1912

Crystal Palace tickets say Senior/Student on 13:49 - Aug 25 by Pacemaker

That's how we get in for £20

I paid £30 though and don't remember there being an option for otherwise..
Crystal Palace tickets say Senior/Student on 16:18 - Aug 25 with 3495 viewsLoyal

Crystal Palace tickets say Senior/Student on 13:38 - Aug 25 by TheKirkyLife

Bugger me have tickets sold out? Just checked online and there's no longer a link.

We always sell out 😉

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Crystal Palace tickets say Senior/Student on 16:43 - Aug 25 with 3466 viewsDyfnant

Crystal Palace tickets say Senior/Student on 16:11 - Aug 25 by Tom1912

I paid £30 though and don't remember there being an option for otherwise..

If they have those 2 stubs they're adult tickets. Remove them and you have a child's ticket I believe

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Crystal Palace tickets say Senior/Student on 16:45 - Aug 25 with 3458 viewsDyfnant

Incidentally, what's the quickest train route from Paddington to Palace. Arriving Paddington around 10am

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace tickets say Senior/Student on 16:54 - Aug 25 with 3446 viewsItchySphincter

Crystal Palace tickets say Senior/Student on 16:45 - Aug 25 by Dyfnant

Incidentally, what's the quickest train route from Paddington to Palace. Arriving Paddington around 10am

There's no easy way. Circle line then Southern Rail.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024