Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs Tickets on General Sale Update 18:35 - Aug 25 with 5409 viewsSTID2017

Only those who can sit on their hands need apply ...
Had another email confirming plenty of availability yesterday 4th September
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 8:49]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 18:36 - Aug 25 with 5406 viewsJBT95

And people think we are gonna take over 3,000 to Reading three days later!
Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 18:53 - Aug 25 with 5383 viewsawayjack

As we've sold out, any chance of Spurs giving us more or is it Wembley / Pl rules?

Noticed thousands of empty seats against Chelsea, so seems odd not to extend away allocation for low risk games.
Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 19:33 - Aug 25 with 5319 viewsGlyn1

Probably not their choice. They have to agree everything with Brent Council and the Metropolitan Police. I think that putting ANY tickets for general sale is more than they were allowed to do for the Chelsea match.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 19:50 - Aug 25 with 5276 viewsGaryjack

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 19:33 - Aug 25 by Glyn1

Probably not their choice. They have to agree everything with Brent Council and the Metropolitan Police. I think that putting ANY tickets for general sale is more than they were allowed to do for the Chelsea match.

They'd best change their stance when they play Man Utd and Liverpool, or they could have serious problems.
Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 19:57 - Aug 25 with 5265 viewsSwanjaxs

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 19:33 - Aug 25 by Glyn1

For the Chelsea match Spurs only sold tickets on general sale to anybody that pre-registered on their ticket database before June the 13th ( the day before the Premier League fixtures were announced) so I would assume it would be the same for every other Spurs game at Wembley this season....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 20:06 - Aug 25 with 5227 viewsGaryjack

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 19:57 - Aug 25 by Swanjaxs

For the Chelsea match Spurs only sold tickets on general sale to anybody that pre-registered on their ticket database before June the 13th ( the day before the Premier League fixtures were announced) so I would assume it would be the same for every other Spurs game at Wembley this season....

That's what i meant by the Man Utd and Liverpool fans. They both have tens of thousands of fans within the London area and have years of experience getting around ticket issues. You can bet your life that thousands of fans from both clubs registered as soon as it was announced that Tottenham would be playing at Wembley this season.
Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 20:14 - Aug 25 with 5213 viewsSwanjaxs

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 20:06 - Aug 25 by Garyjack

That's what i meant by the Man Utd and Liverpool fans. They both have tens of thousands of fans within the London area and have years of experience getting around ticket issues. You can bet your life that thousands of fans from both clubs registered as soon as it was announced that Tottenham would be playing at Wembley this season.

Yes this is very true

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 22:10 - Aug 25 with 5093 viewsLoyal

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 18:36 - Aug 25 by JBT95

And people think we are gonna take over 3,000 to Reading three days later!

Who said that ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 22:12 - Aug 25 with 5089 viewsSTID2017

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 19:57 - Aug 25 by Swanjaxs

I am pre-registered on the Spurs site as I bought a cup ticket for a Swans and Spurs fan.
For the Burnley game ( which went straight to general sale) I was offered the chance to buy up to six tickets.
Also bought him a ticket for the Chelsea game last week.
Apart from the main games, I don't think any other games will present problems with ticket supplies.

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 21:02 - Aug 29 with 4812 viewsbuilthjack

Had an email off the cvlub today saying what seats we have. Section 117, lower tier, near the halfway line. Perfect.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 21:30 - Aug 29 with 4710 viewspencoedjack

Spurs at Wembley ( imo) will probably attract the worst type of Swansea fan

Similar to the types who only turn up for trips to Liverpool & Man Utd
Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 21:33 - Aug 29 with 4704 viewsMagic_Michu

I have a ticket available if anyone fancies it.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 21:40 - Aug 29 with 4681 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 21:02 - Aug 29 by builthjack

Had an email off the cvlub today saying what seats we have. Section 117, lower tier, near the halfway line. Perfect.

Halfway line? I'm near you and behind the corner flag

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 21:45 - Aug 29 with 4656 viewsawayjack

Seat behind goals unless you've gone for the very posh seats with debentures!
Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 21:47 - Aug 29 with 4640 viewsswanseajack4eva

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 21:02 - Aug 29 by builthjack

To avoid disappointment "halfway line" = by the corner flag ... we are the only Premier League club I know that gives visiting supporters prime seating.
Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 22:06 - Aug 29 with 4576 viewsGaryjack

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 21:47 - Aug 29 by swanseajack4eva

To avoid disappointment "halfway line" = by the corner flag ... we are the only Premier League club I know that gives visiting supporters prime seating.

The only advantage to having seats behind the goal is that you may get to see yourself on the telly!
Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 23:32 - Aug 29 with 4465 viewsTNT

Got a ticket in higher level (block 116), then got one for a mate but only lower level left. If anyone with higher level would prefer lower, get in touch.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 00:50 - Aug 30 with 4409 viewsLoyal

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 23:32 - Aug 29 by TNT

Got a ticket in higher level (block 116), then got one for a mate but only lower level left. If anyone with higher level would prefer lower, get in touch.

I would imagine Kaplan or Levine will be interested, they are looking to move to a different level.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 00:52 - Aug 30 with 4408 viewsEasternJack

Got my spurs ticket confirmed today. Block 117

Will also be going to Reading

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 03:25 - Aug 30 with 4360 viewsakajack

Is this ticket still available please
Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 03:26 - Aug 30 with 4358 viewsakajack

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 21:33 - Aug 29 by Magic_Michu

I have a ticket available if anyone fancies it.

Is the ticket still available please
Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 10:05 - Aug 30 with 4198 viewsTNT

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 00:50 - Aug 30 by Loyal

I would imagine Kaplan or Levine will be interested, they are looking to move to a different level.

I'm offering lower level mate. Surely they...

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 12:23 - Aug 30 with 4124 viewsLoyal

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 10:05 - Aug 30 by TNT

I'm offering lower level mate. Surely they...

😂😂😂👍

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 08:49 - Sep 5 with 3912 viewsSTID2017

Spurs Tickets on General Sale on 12:23 - Aug 30 by Loyal

😂😂😂👍

Bump

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024