Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS 19:09 - Aug 25 with 1961 viewsBrynCartwright

Normally I have great respect for SW Police. As long as they stay away from the couple of kees of Colombian marching powder in my old rugby ball I love them......but they fact that they refused to have a spokesman comment this evening on BBC Wales news about the dreadful disregard they gave to reports of child sexual abuse by Ian Watkins of Lost Prophets is just unbelievable.

They are public servants our taxes pay for. Peter Vaughan, the Chief Constable, should have been on the box tonight to comment about such serious allegations. The fact he did not is a sackable offence.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 21:36 - Aug 25 with 1788 viewsScfc2017

The police these days are crippled by political correctness and don't seem to be interested in catching criminals.

Look at the way they have acted with the Asian rape gangs. I certainly have lost respect for them.
South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 21:56 - Aug 25 with 1747 viewsLoyal

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 21:36 - Aug 25 by Scfc2017

The police these days are crippled by political correctness and don't seem to be interested in catching criminals.

Look at the way they have acted with the Asian rape gangs. I certainly have lost respect for them.

As I have said before my respect for them comes from the incredible bravery shown when a family member was saved in a house fire by an officer. And my personal experiences.
I think they come in for a lot of stick based on senior officers personal agenda policies, just an observation. Oh, and not talking isn't an offence 😂

Good and bad everywhere, but in the main from the tv docs I've seen they do excellent work in the face of extreme problems.

I still think we have a superb police force and for their retractors I say this, if you haven't experienced it then how do you have an opinion ?
Walk a mile in their shoes.

Or indeed next time you need help, call a fcking hippy.

Edit - nice down arrow Trampie, I think it's terrible how you put a whole group of people and label them together. Ask any Jewish person what that did to their families 75 years ago.
These Nazi tendencies need confronting.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 9:08]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 22:12 - Aug 25 with 1702 viewsDarran

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 21:56 - Aug 25 by Loyal

As I have said before my respect for them comes from the incredible bravery shown when a family member was saved in a house fire by an officer. And my personal experiences.
I think they come in for a lot of stick based on senior officers personal agenda policies, just an observation. Oh, and not talking isn't an offence 😂

Good and bad everywhere, but in the main from the tv docs I've seen they do excellent work in the face of extreme problems.

I still think we have a superb police force and for their retractors I say this, if you haven't experienced it then how do you have an opinion ?
Walk a mile in their shoes.

Or indeed next time you need help, call a fcking hippy.

Edit - nice down arrow Trampie, I think it's terrible how you put a whole group of people and label them together. Ask any Jewish person what that did to their families 75 years ago.
These Nazi tendencies need confronting.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 9:08]

They do a mighty fine job under very difficult circumstances.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 22:19 - Aug 25 with 1686 viewsDarran

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41055985

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 22:31 - Aug 25 with 1655 viewsbuilthjack

There are some very good ones, but also some arseholes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 22:35 - Aug 25 with 1650 viewsAquinas

They're horrible at football. Especially northern police forces.
South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 22:41 - Aug 25 with 1645 viewsBrynCartwright

My point is they should have put some spokesman on the news to give their position on this rather thorny issue. The fact they didn't speaks for itself.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 22:46 - Aug 25 with 1634 viewsLoyal

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 22:35 - Aug 25 by Aquinas

They're horrible at football. Especially northern police forces.

I agree the ones who don't understand football can be difficult at times, no doubt. But this is more than a few personality clashes, this is more about labelling a whole organisation as useless or twunts as was stated. Which is incredibly naive. And we all now what direction we are travelling in when a whole group of people are labelled.
Coppers though are nowhere near as bad as stewards who go rushing about pushing people about when their team scores.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 01:49 - Aug 26 with 1518 viewsHighjack

Asian rape gangs, Ian Watkins, Savile, Hillsbrough. The problem doesn't lie with the rank and file officer, most of whom do a good honest job. Where it goes wrong more often than not is when members of the higher echelon with far too much power and not enough accountability who have long since forgotten what the hell they joined up for make decisions that are designed to protect themselves rather than protect the public.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 03:21 - Aug 26 with 1497 viewsMeraki

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 01:49 - Aug 26 by Highjack

Asian rape gangs, Ian Watkins, Savile, Hillsbrough. The problem doesn't lie with the rank and file officer, most of whom do a good honest job. Where it goes wrong more often than not is when members of the higher echelon with far too much power and not enough accountability who have long since forgotten what the hell they joined up for make decisions that are designed to protect themselves rather than protect the public.

Nail on head, most of the coppers you see at our away games are happy to have a chat and turn a blind eye as long as you're behaving.

In recent times the only time I can criticize is when some guy let a dog go at a youngster after a Cardiff match who was just walking by.
South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 03:51 - Aug 26 with 1490 viewsLohengrin

Old Bill are us, High, Boys we went to school with, played rugby or football with, grew up alongside. The polticized higher ranks are something else entirely.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 04:17 - Aug 26 with 1473 viewsMeraki

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 03:51 - Aug 26 by Lohengrin

Old Bill are us, High, Boys we went to school with, played rugby or football with, grew up alongside. The polticized higher ranks are something else entirely.

There are some c*nts though, but thats in every walk of life.

I could never be a copper even if I wanted to, coming where I'm from and grew up around... but maybe thats just me being weak - they do a tough job and I know some good guys.
South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 08:15 - Aug 26 with 1366 viewsjackportis

There should be an opt out option for police service. If you hate them never use their help. So if you get burgled, or worse don't go crying to them. Show respect to the police.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 09:12 - Aug 26 with 1312 viewsMo_Wives

Yep. The rank and file are still doing the job of a policeman (or woman...). The higher ups are doing the job of politicians.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 09:20 - Aug 26 with 1298 viewsicecoldjack

I totally agree.

The Police do a great job on the ground level, it's when it gets to political level it all goes wrong, I'm sure that in the 1000's of sexual grooming cases involving gangs of Muslim men the Police officers on the ground wanted to do a lot more but couldn't .
It wouldn't surprise me that they trod carefully on the Watkins case because they were scared of potential Establishment involvement at some level.
South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 09:28 - Aug 26 with 1281 viewsMo_Wives

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 09:20 - Aug 26 by icecoldjack

I totally agree.

The Police do a great job on the ground level, it's when it gets to political level it all goes wrong, I'm sure that in the 1000's of sexual grooming cases involving gangs of Muslim men the Police officers on the ground wanted to do a lot more but couldn't .
It wouldn't surprise me that they trod carefully on the Watkins case because they were scared of potential Establishment involvement at some level.

Great post, Icey

Good luck, Mr Cooper

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 10:21 - Aug 26 with 1211 viewsdickythorpe

I listened to radio wales yesterday on way home from work, and that evil Kent they said had "terabytes" of images etc of abuse on his computers.

27 Terabytes!! Who else is involved then?

Maybe that's why not much is being said as others are being investigated?

Absolutely sickening and beyond words.

Also, those investigating Watkins can never erase what they have seen and heard, as Jan Williams the IPCC commissioner said" this case still weighs heavily on my mind"
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 10:31]
South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 10:45 - Aug 26 with 1176 viewsScfc2017

South Wales Police are spineless TWUNTS on 08:15 - Aug 26 by jackportis

There should be an opt out option for police service. If you hate them never use their help. So if you get burgled, or worse don't go crying to them. Show respect to the police.

What a ridiculous position to take.
I like every other tax payer in this country pay for the police, and in my opinion they provide a sub standard service, that is unless you've allegedly committed some politically correct crime and then they'll come down on you like a tonne of bricks.

One thing I suppose they are good at is being revenue collectors for the government.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024