Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 122977 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 01:13 - Aug 29 with 2776 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 01:10 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

And you're wrong again. Nothing new there, though, you know that, res.

Just to put you in your place (again), I was referring to the idea of BUYING Sanches LAST summer, because Dimi said we should/could have. It was an absurd post and many others addressed it before me. This thread is about maybe, possibly if we're lucky, LOANING him for one season after his dismal showing at Bayern (and because of PC's relationship with Ancelotti, nothing else).

You see the difference, yeah? Not very difficult to grasp. Judging from your posts, though, I know you won't/can't (intentionally).

C'est la vie, you really are irrelevant on here, troll and WUM numero uno. Congrats. I feel for you, res, I really do. Wandering around cyberspace hoping someone will respond to you just to get some attention. Grow up and get a life, don't you have children, FFS?

Look at how hurt Nivvy is! I did not say that, I said playes "such as Sanches". Young and talented. I also didnt say "last year", you made that bit up. I said prior to the Euros, i.e. Any time in his career before then, not necessarily the month before. Moron.

You have been made to look a prize plum and your boyfriend Viera (who has been woeful in his showings this year) isn't going to come.

Never mind, Clement said he is "looking forward to Viera" so that will be nice... Except he didn't, did he? And you deleted it after the Res pulled you up on it.

Surely must be close to a new username? This one is untenable.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 2:01]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 01:13 - Aug 29 with 2776 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 18:56 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Good memory

amazing to think he was condoning Viera for a similar amount.

''Didn't see this post at first but WOW now that I have, E20.

You actually think a club of our stature could sign Renato ffukkingg Sanches? You really are clueless. The kid is on every major club's radar long before the Euros.

You seem to chastise everyone on here for not "understanding our club's financial situation" and yet you're the biggest culprit yourself. ''

A signing like Sanches could possibly set this club up for the considerable future on many levels. This is rock bottom price for someone of his reputation (a reputation not earned yet) and the resale opportunities are massive. this is a minimal risk signing due to the value someone like him will retain purely because of who he is.

He will certainly add quality to the midfield which will help us in our goal to stay up this season and push as high up the table as possible.

And also, the profile of the club will go through the roof as a global name. If Sanches does well and is sold on at the age of 22/23 to one of the elite... The amount of class players looking for a platform that will sit up and think we are a viable option will increase ten-fold.

This will be a multi level benefit signing and I for one hope we sign him more than I have ever hoped to sign anyone before.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 19:18]

Thanks for posting that, Dimi.

I see the obsession is strong in you, still. Eastender taught you nothing, huh? (wink) But, you made my point for me, thanks.

You don't know football, you look clueless even trying to comment, like now. Your threads are perfect examples of this, as well, and others have shut you down quite succinctly many times.

As for this wet dream of yours, you do understand we would be LOANING Sanches, right? There is no "re-sale value" earned from players on loan. Top "analyst" like yourself should know that.

Stick to the 'finance' wing of the board and focus your obsession somewhere else. Maybe Warwick/Lisa/Itchy/Gary/Costalotta/One Upmanship, etc.? (wink)

I really don't give a sshitt, bro.
Renato Sanchez on 01:17 - Aug 29 with 2765 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 01:13 - Aug 29 by E20Jack

Look at how hurt Nivvy is! I did not say that, I said playes "such as Sanches". Young and talented. I also didnt say "last year", you made that bit up. I said prior to the Euros, i.e. Any time in his career before then, not necessarily the month before. Moron.

You have been made to look a prize plum and your boyfriend Viera (who has been woeful in his showings this year) isn't going to come.

Never mind, Clement said he is "looking forward to Viera" so that will be nice... Except he didn't, did he? And you deleted it after the Res pulled you up on it.

Surely must be close to a new username? This one is untenable.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 2:01]

Yep, here's the Dimi I enjoy seeing on here.

The creepy, pathetic, pompous, obsessed character that has always been Dimi.

How you were allowed back on here is a good question for someone to answer.

(EDIT: Last word's got your name written all over it, Dimi.)
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 1:18]
Renato Sanchez on 01:17 - Aug 29 with 2762 viewsTheResurrection

Renato Sanchez on 01:13 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

I see the obsession is strong in you, still. Eastender taught you nothing, huh? (wink) But, you made my point for me, thanks.

You don't know football, you look clueless even trying to comment, like now. Your threads are perfect examples of this, as well, and others have shut you down quite succinctly many times.

As for this wet dream of yours, you do understand we would be LOANING Sanches, right? There is no "re-sale value" earned from players on loan. Top "analyst" like yourself should know that.

Stick to the 'finance' wing of the board and focus your obsession somewhere else. Maybe Warwick/Lisa/Itchy/Gary/Costalotta/One Upmanship, etc.? (wink)

You should do the honourable thing and hold your hands up.

You've made yourself look a complete cünt yet AGAIN.

Just admit it.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Renato Sanchez on 01:19 - Aug 29 with 2749 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 01:13 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

I have forgotton more about football than you will ever know. Or will ever pretend to know by reading football blogs and watching youtube videos and lying about knowing player 'x, y, z'.

No, according to most sources it will be a LOAN with a PURCHASE option. If it was just a loan with no hooe of signing I doubt we would be shelling out close to £10m. It makes no real financial sense, but you wouldn't know that as your grasp of finance is actually worse than your plagiarised view of football. Which says a lot.

Gary and Lisa are top posters. But there are others that need putting in their place just like you
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 1:20]

Renato Sanchez on 01:19 - Aug 29 with 2752 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 01:17 - Aug 29 by TheResurrection

Just admit it.

"Complete cünt"

Was that your nickname growing up?

Genuine question.
Renato Sanchez on 01:22 - Aug 29 with 2734 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 01:17 - Aug 29 by TheResurrection

Just admit it.

He has to change is username surely and re-invent his story? He has been exposed as a complete and utter moron and a compulsive liar.

I like the way he runs from thread to thread, jumping ship as soon as he feels his position is a lost cause
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 1:23]

Renato Sanchez on 01:24 - Aug 29 with 2737 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 21:11 - Aug 28 by Garyjack

Bayern haven't got high hopes for him at all! Their preferred option is to sell him!

... at a profit. Filled the last bit in for you, Gary. You're welcome.

Bayern don't do sshittyy deals, they're not taking a loss here. If he is coming to us, still extremely unlikely, it will be on loan ONLY.

But regardless, shouldn't it be a bit of a warning sign if they do want to sell him? Top wonderkids don't get sold by top clubs at "rock bottom prices" (as naive Dimwit said), unless Mourinho is the manager.

Sanches is extremely raw. He lacks the tactical intelligence, at this moment, to succeed in top-flight football as a guaranteed starter. One reason why he looked so good at the Euros is because international football is very basic. Sit back-and-counter is the norm, and physical specimens like Sanches appear unstoppable.

As he found out at Bayern, club football is a different animal. I would assume this is why he would come to us: Ancelotti wants him to work with a world-class coach that he trusts, to vastly improve his game.

But he will not be staying in Swansea after one season, no way. 20 year old wonderkids don't take that big of a step down, ever. Especially not this guy, he seems VERY into himself.
Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 01:28 - Aug 29 with 2723 viewsGaz_M

Excellent work by the mods in this thread.
Renato Sanchez on 01:34 - Aug 29 with 2692 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 01:24 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

... at a profit. Filled the last bit in for you, Gary. You're welcome.

Bayern don't do sshittyy deals, they're not taking a loss here. If he is coming to us, still extremely unlikely, it will be on loan ONLY.

But regardless, shouldn't it be a bit of a warning sign if they do want to sell him? Top wonderkids don't get sold by top clubs at "rock bottom prices" (as naive Dimwit said), unless Mourinho is the manager.

Sanches is extremely raw. He lacks the tactical intelligence, at this moment, to succeed in top-flight football as a guaranteed starter. One reason why he looked so good at the Euros is because international football is very basic. Sit back-and-counter is the norm, and physical specimens like Sanches appear unstoppable.

As he found out at Bayern, club football is a different animal. I would assume this is why he would come to us: Ancelotti wants him to work with a world-class coach that he trusts, to vastly improve his game.

But he will not be staying in Swansea after one season, no way. 20 year old wonderkids don't take that big of a step down, ever. Especially not this guy, he seems VERY into himself.

It will be a LOAN with a view to BUY, clearly.

No, it should not be a warning sign. Lots of players do not fit in at their clubs. You sound like you have no idea if he is a good player or not and are relying on his status at Bayern to tell you. Thats odd for such a football expert that watches the game daily. Also your lack of knowledge regarding football situations seems a bit lacking on that front.

You have such little idea about football its painful. You are a liar and are in desperate need of a new username.

Renato Sanchez on 01:35 - Aug 29 with 2698 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 20:44 - Aug 28 by joshdon10

We won't be signing this kid. Not even as a loan there is a host of clubs well above our reputation that would be interested in him

A loan deal with a pre agreed price??

sorry E20 but you need to realise that is impossible to get a player like this at our club full time.

Madness that people actually think we can attract players of this level.

Spot on, Joshdon.

You should post more.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 1:36]
Renato Sanchez on 01:40 - Aug 29 with 2686 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 01:34 - Aug 29 by E20Jack

It will be a LOAN with a view to BUY, clearly.

No, it should not be a warning sign. Lots of players do not fit in at their clubs. You sound like you have no idea if he is a good player or not and are relying on his status at Bayern to tell you. Thats odd for such a football expert that watches the game daily. Also your lack of knowledge regarding football situations seems a bit lacking on that front.

You have such little idea about football its painful. You are a liar and are in desperate need of a new username.

Umm, okay, Dimi.

Projecting much?

Insecurity got the best of you? It shows.

You really have been thrown for a loop tonight, huh?

That's okay, there's always tomorrow.

And you know you'll be on here all day and all night tomorrow, too.

Ffukkingg "6 screens" and all of them are on Planet Swans.

You truly are great, Dimi, please never change, (EDIT: no matter how many usernames you run through.)

(EDIT: Last word's all yours, Captain Obsessive.)
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 1:41]
Renato Sanchez on 01:40 - Aug 29 with 2677 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 01:35 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

Spot on, Joshdon.

You should post more.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 1:36]

Garnering support wont do your cause any good Nivvy.

You are being asked questions on the other threads that you ran away from earlier. Hop to it now.

Renato Sanchez on 01:42 - Aug 29 with 2672 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 01:40 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

Umm, okay, Dimi.

Projecting much?

Insecurity got the best of you? It shows.

You really have been thrown for a loop tonight, huh?

That's okay, there's always tomorrow.

And you know you'll be on here all day and all night tomorrow, too.

Ffukkingg "6 screens" and all of them are on Planet Swans.

You truly are great, Dimi, please never change, (EDIT: no matter how many usernames you run through.)

(EDIT: Last word's all yours, Captain Obsessive.)
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 1:41]

"Projection much" has no grammatical sense. I have no idea what that means, is that new teeny slang?

Amazing you used 8 seperate lines there, none of them actually said anything of note. Not one thing.

I think someone is getting a little frustrated and upset

Just waiting for you to realise you have lost and do your "last word" get out again.

Edit - oh you edited it as I was typing to add the usual panicked get out. How cute and punctual of you. Predictable as clockwork. You are the archetypical troll
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 1:45]

Renato Sanchez on 01:44 - Aug 29 with 2674 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 01:40 - Aug 29 by E20Jack

Garnering support wont do your cause any good Nivvy.

You are being asked questions on the other threads that you ran away from earlier. Hop to it now.

But wait, I thought you've "never spoken to me without being addressed first" or whatever.

Hmmm, interesting.

Typical E20/Dimi bbullsshitt, like everything else.

Go ahead, have the last word.

Knock yourself out, Dimi, please.
Renato Sanchez on 01:47 - Aug 29 with 2656 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 01:44 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

But wait, I thought you've "never spoken to me without being addressed first" or whatever.

Hmmm, interesting.

Typical E20/Dimi bbullsshitt, like everything else.

Go ahead, have the last word.

Knock yourself out, Dimi, please.

I hadn't at the time of writting Nivvy. It was your initial obsession with me that caught my eye, your constant following me trying to speak to your idol and call me your hero dimi... now I actively seek to make you look like a bell*nd, although I do not really have to do anything, you do a prett good job of that yourself.. I just simply point it out and watch you explode with frustration.

Nice to see you come back after thinking "oh maybe I have an actual point" only for you to realise you don't and excercise your predictable "get out" again.

Try again.. Maybe tomorrow eh?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 1:50]

Renato Sanchez on 03:27 - Aug 29 with 2597 viewsmacthejack

Here we f*cking go yet again. Someone smash their heads together. Pair of clowns.
Renato Sanchez on 03:48 - Aug 29 with 2571 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 03:27 - Aug 29 by macthejack

Here we f*cking go yet again. Someone smash their heads together. Pair of clowns.

You are aware that there is one common denominator amongst all the obsessive, argumentative threads, right Mac?

And it's not me.

Warwick/Lisa/Itchy/Gary/Costalotta/One Upmanship, etc. etc. the list encompasses much of PS at this point.

There is ONE poster on here who enjoys these endless, bizarre threads that go nowhere, simply because he likes the attention.

And, again, it's not me.

Focus your attention there.
Renato Sanchez on 06:49 - Aug 29 with 2377 viewsshandyjack

Renato Sanchez on 03:48 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

You are aware that there is one common denominator amongst all the obsessive, argumentative threads, right Mac?

And it's not me.

Warwick/Lisa/Itchy/Gary/Costalotta/One Upmanship, etc. etc. the list encompasses much of PS at this point.

There is ONE poster on here who enjoys these endless, bizarre threads that go nowhere, simply because he likes the attention.

And, again, it's not me.

Focus your attention there.

from where i read, the only arguments that go on is you getting pulled up on your nonsense that you continually spout about this player and that player from youtube clips that you've seen

Poll: Expectation for the season

Renato Sanchez on 07:02 - Aug 29 with 2322 viewsjack247

Let's just not see this thread go the same way as the Viera one eh lads? Whoever's fault it is.

There are plenty of people interested in how this one turns out and it's not fair to turn it into another tit for tat.
Renato Sanchez on 07:50 - Aug 29 with 2117 viewsKennedy

Well where are the mods? should be sorting these out.

Just call me JFK

Renato Sanchez on 08:15 - Aug 29 with 2023 viewsBirchgrovejack

Renato Sanchez on 07:02 - Aug 29 by jack247

Let's just not see this thread go the same way as the Viera one eh lads? Whoever's fault it is.

There are plenty of people interested in how this one turns out and it's not fair to turn it into another tit for tat.

When I seen the thread had 11 pages I knew here was an argument going on. I could guess the posters involved too.
Renato Sanchez on 08:25 - Aug 29 with 1972 viewsandypitt56

Another slagging match yey....so tedious pretty much every thread now. Just ruins it for the people that want to actually discuss things.
Renato Sanchez on 09:05 - Aug 29 with 1822 viewsdailew

Back as 5/4 favs.

Loserpool 2/1.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Renato Sanchez on 09:43 - Aug 29 with 1651 viewsBrother_Ben

Renato Sanchez on 09:05 - Aug 29 by dailew

Back as 5/4 favs.

Loserpool 2/1.

How much of that is because of the Clement connection? Bookies putting 2 and 2 together?
This would be the strangest signing in our history imo if we pull this off
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024