Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 123310 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 21:11 - Aug 25 with 5475 viewsBanosswan

Renato Sanchez on 20:37 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

We need to get his name right in case he reads this board to see what we're like as a set of fans.

Renato Sanchezs

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Renato Sanchez on 21:13 - Aug 25 with 5447 viewsSwanjaxs

Renato Sanchez on 20:37 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

We need to get his name right in case he reads this board to see what we're like as a set of fans.

Fùk him 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Renato Sanchez on 21:16 - Aug 25 with 5412 viewsWarwickHunt

Dreadlocks...

Just needs to get the ginger dye out.
Renato Sanchez on 21:20 - Aug 25 with 5370 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Renato Sanches by longlostjack 24 Aug 2017 10:03
Bayern looking to loan him out. Thoughts?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:22 - Aug 25 with 5356 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Renato Sanchez on 22:03 - Aug 25 with 5184 viewsGaryjack

Welcome to Swansea Wynato!
Renato Sanchez on 22:05 - Aug 25 with 5184 viewsLoyal

Renato Sanchez on 21:07 - Aug 25 by one_upmanship

Need to stay well away from him. Typical hyped up young player. Lazy and overrated. Wouldn't even bother on loan. Waste of time & £!

Welcome to planet swans you drunk fckr 👍😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Renato Sanchez on 00:25 - Aug 26 with 4864 viewsawayjack

Renato Sanchez on 21:04 - Aug 25 by E20Jack

I don't need to. I know how it works, mainly because I create and trade many of the markets myself. If it was as simple as changing the odds because someone has had a bet then we would open ourselves up to market manipulation.

Once we cut a price we then we balance out the book by making another bigger. So people would place smaller bets on the selections they don't think will happen and then wait for us to make the selections they do want bigger and then hammer them with big stakes. It just doesn't happen. We may bring it in a touch but certainly not from 33/1 into 7/2.

We cut prices not from what we take in bets, but who we take bets from - (all customers are graded in terms of their potential danger to the company). We cut due to information we recieve and we cut odds if there is a steady stream of bets on one selection. We do not cut prices due to a solitary bet from Joe Bloggs, very rarely anyway. Skybet even rarer as their sports inside information is the best in the business.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 21:23]

Yup. Would need more than a £20 bet to shift odds and Skybet traders get loads of insights from network. Great of this is real.
Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 03:50 - Aug 26 with 4756 viewsAussieSwan

Renato Sanchez on 21:07 - Aug 25 by one_upmanship

Need to stay well away from him. Typical hyped up young player. Lazy and overrated. Wouldn't even bother on loan. Waste of time & £!

Nah mun, why get one of the world's hottest young talents when we have Fulton, Ki and a 34 year old Britton in our midfield...

So he's good enough to play at Bayern but not good enough for us?

Seriously amazes me how dumb some of our fans are. This would be an immense signing and would also allow Fulton to go on loan. Did you not see him dominate the 2016 Euros?

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Renato Sanchez on 04:57 - Aug 26 with 4716 viewsMeraki

Renato Sanchez on 20:22 - Aug 25 by E20Jack

Sky Bet's contacts in markets such as this are second to none in the insustry due to the nature of their TV network. That is why they are the only ones offering the market and are the only ones to offer a wide variety of markets than many others simply cannot cover, if ever you are betting on these markets, SkyBet will be the most accurate, no question. Always one step ahread and as a result do not have to react to bets. I would take a guess that they have been informed of an enquiry rather than anyone placing any lumpy informed bets. 7/2 is a tentative price, which probably reflects the tentative enquiry.

You dont half talk some shit aye.

Wheres that Tom guy gone? The bookie guy? Had some great tips off him back in the day
Renato Sanchez on 09:39 - Aug 26 with 4401 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 04:57 - Aug 26 by Meraki

You dont half talk some shit aye.

Wheres that Tom guy gone? The bookie guy? Had some great tips off him back in the day

All you had to say was "Oh thanks, didn't realise it worked like that". Not sure what the Planetswans obsession is with being utterly ignorant and obnoxious.

As for Tom, no idea. He isn't a bookie though.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 10:08 - Aug 26 with 4327 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 09:39 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

All you had to say was "Oh thanks, didn't realise it worked like that". Not sure what the Planetswans obsession is with being utterly ignorant and obnoxious.

As for Tom, no idea. He isn't a bookie though.

DERP!

Tom the Tipster, don't remember him do you Dims?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Renato Sanchez on 10:18 - Aug 26 with 4294 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 10:08 - Aug 26 by ItchySphincter

DERP!

Tom the Tipster, don't remember him do you Dims?

I repeat. Tom is not a bookie.

Just as I am not Dimi funnily enough. Although it clearly gets you excited to say it ad infinutum so feel free.

What was I just saying about being onboxious and ignorant?
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 10:19]

Renato Sanchez on 11:16 - Aug 26 with 4171 viewsone_upmanship

Renato Sanchez on 03:50 - Aug 26 by AussieSwan

Nah mun, why get one of the world's hottest young talents when we have Fulton, Ki and a 34 year old Britton in our midfield...

So he's good enough to play at Bayern but not good enough for us?

Seriously amazes me how dumb some of our fans are. This would be an immense signing and would also allow Fulton to go on loan. Did you not see him dominate the 2016 Euros?

My point is he's hyped. I've seen him play a lot & not just on promotion videos. He has been underwhelming in every game I've seen. All I've seen is misplaced passes, poor positional sense and my biggest annoyance - he's f*cking lazy. Cannot stand seeing someone strolling around when others would bust a gut to be in that position.

And yes I would much rather have Britton or Clucas in the middle who I know will put in 110% for the team.
Renato Sanchez on 11:19 - Aug 26 with 4155 viewsone_upmanship

Renato Sanchez on 22:05 - Aug 25 by Loyal

Welcome to planet swans you drunk fckr 👍😂

😂 I wish I was. Doubt we would get him & hopefully would prove me wrong. But everytime I've seen him he's been sh*te and living off a reputation he hasn't earned. Doesn't seem to have the heart.
Renato Sanchez on 11:32 - Aug 26 with 4094 viewsawayjack

Renato Sanchez on 11:16 - Aug 26 by one_upmanship

My point is he's hyped. I've seen him play a lot & not just on promotion videos. He has been underwhelming in every game I've seen. All I've seen is misplaced passes, poor positional sense and my biggest annoyance - he's f*cking lazy. Cannot stand seeing someone strolling around when others would bust a gut to be in that position.

And yes I would much rather have Britton or Clucas in the middle who I know will put in 110% for the team.

Lazy, misplaced passes no positional sense. We'll stick him with our wingers and he'll feel right at home. Anyway I'm bored of all the transfer bullshit. Excited about the match today and see if can turn-over a poor Palace side missing a lot of key players.
Renato Sanchez on 15:02 - Aug 26 with 3797 viewsbluenile

Renato Sanchez on 20:09 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

He's getting on a bit aswell

Is she the bit he's been getting on??..............................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Renato Sanchez on 16:21 - Aug 26 with 3702 viewsmagicdaps10

Sanches has asked not to play this weekend for Bayern Munich.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Renato Sanchez on 16:25 - Aug 26 with 3683 viewsGaryjack

Renato Sanchez on 16:21 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

Sanches has asked not to play this weekend for Bayern Munich.

Would he have been picked too play then? Bit strange if Ancelotti is happy for him to go out on loan?
Renato Sanchez on 16:33 - Aug 26 with 3649 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Another centre midfielder is exactly what we need.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Renato Sanchez on 16:37 - Aug 26 with 3640 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 10:18 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

I repeat. Tom is not a bookie.

Just as I am not Dimi funnily enough. Although it clearly gets you excited to say it ad infinutum so feel free.

What was I just saying about being onboxious and ignorant?
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 10:19]

I think I may have said it once before? Ad infinitum eh?

Anyway, arrogant and obnoxious, did you write the manual Dims?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Renato Sanchez (n/t) on 16:52 - Aug 26 with 3601 viewsOldjack

[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 16:53]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Renato Sanchez on 17:02 - Aug 26 with 3539 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 16:37 - Aug 26 by ItchySphincter

I think I may have said it once before? Ad infinitum eh?

Anyway, arrogant and obnoxious, did you write the manual Dims?

Make that 3 times now then even if your figures are correct. You are living up to the description ether way. I don't believe I ever ever called anybody the wrong name 3 times.

Yes arrogant and obnoxious. Have a look through this thread and point out where I have been anything but helpful up until someone started throwing about the insults.

ta.

Bet you will be among the first to come back crying foul that the thread is turning into an argument and going off track too. Typical behavior.

Renato Sanchez on 17:20 - Aug 26 with 3471 viewsE20Jack

Anyway, back to the thread *sigh*....

We don't seem to be mentioned anywhere. Only Chelsea, AC Milan and Liverpool I have seen.

''Bayern Munich omitted out-of-favour midfielder Renato Sanches from their squad for Saturday’s Bundesliga clash at Werder Bremen at his own request after being linked to Liverpool and Chelsea.

Head coach Carlo Ancelotti has given his blessing for the 20-year-old Portugal international to seek a transfer before Thursday’s deadline after failing to make the grade at Bayern.

“Sanches is not here. He asked the coach as he has a few offers and the coach allowed it,” Bayern’s director of sport Hasan Salihamidzic told Sky before kick-off at Werder. “But I can’t confirm any deal.”

The German champions beat Manchester United to the signature of Sanches for 35 million euros ($41.75m) at the start of last season, but he has struggled to cement a place in Bayern’s starting team.

He was also missing from Bayern’s 3-1 win at home to Bayer Leverkusen when the new Bundesliga campaign kicked off last weekend.

“If he stays, I’m satisfied. If he goes, it’s okay — no problem,” Ancelotti said Friday.''

Renato Sanchez on 17:37 - Aug 26 with 3405 viewsnierika

Sanches* (Portuguese)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024