Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 123103 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 20:27 - Aug 30 with 3440 viewsGaz_M

Renato Sanchez on 19:56 - Aug 30 by Kennedy

He plays like Michael Essien did when he was at Lyon, Chelsea.

Not remotely similar, mind.

Essien was far more tactically aware, not as quick, and not as regular a dribbler.
Renato Sanchez on 20:29 - Aug 30 with 3439 viewsdailew

Skybet closed the book on Sanches.

Happy days.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Renato Sanchez on 20:34 - Aug 30 with 3327 viewsJackfath

Renato Sanchez on 20:29 - Aug 30 by dailew

Skybet closed the book on Sanches.

Happy days.

Does that mean it's a done deal? He's coming to Swansea City AFC?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Renato Sanchez on 20:36 - Aug 30 with 3298 viewsCooperman

Renato Sanchez on 20:34 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

Does that mean it's a done deal? He's coming to Swansea City AFC?

It's the new version of 'he's holding up the shirt'.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Renato Sanchez on 20:39 - Aug 30 with 3251 viewsMrSwerve

Renato Sanchez on 20:36 - Aug 30 by Cooperman

What about turning up in your car at the stadium car park?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Renato Sanchez on 20:40 - Aug 30 with 3210 viewsJackfath

I wont believe it until I see Darran behind the reporter tomorrow night shouting "fck her right in the pussy" live on SS News.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Renato Sanchez on 20:44 - Aug 30 with 3174 viewsJackflack

Renato Sanchez on 20:40 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

I wont believe it until I see Darran behind the reporter tomorrow night shouting "fck her right in the pussy" live on SS News.

Lol

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Renato Sanchez on 20:45 - Aug 30 with 3150 viewsE20Jack

Another from Konstantin Sauer: “Do you have further information on the Sanches transfer to Swansea? German media suggest a loan deal + buy option of around €30m. However, at the same time the reports claim, Bayern ensured a first team-guarantee for the player.”

As an aside. Llorente 1/5 to Chelsea. Bony 1/20 to Swansea.

[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 20:46]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 20:45 - Aug 30 with 3136 viewsMorfa_Same

Sadly we've had transfers collapse long after that stage in the past.

I'm praying this gets over the line. This would give the whole club a lift.
Renato Sanchez on 20:46 - Aug 30 with 3108 viewsdailew

Been trending world-wide on twätter top 10

Some funny and some just jealous ones out there.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Renato+Sanches%22

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Renato Sanchez on 20:48 - Aug 30 with 3068 viewsSenhin

Renato Sanchez on 20:45 - Aug 30 by E20Jack

Another from Konstantin Sauer: “Do you have further information on the Sanches transfer to Swansea? German media suggest a loan deal + buy option of around €30m. However, at the same time the reports claim, Bayern ensured a first team-guarantee for the player.”

As an aside. Llorente 1/5 to Chelsea. Bony 1/20 to Swansea.

[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 20:46]

That sounds like a pointless clause. If he played well enough for us to decide to pay 30m for him, he'd have played well enough for Bayern to want to keep him... They tell him that and he would reject our approach and stay there.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Renato Sanchez on 20:49 - Aug 30 with 3039 viewsjacabertawe

Renato Sanchez on 20:39 - Aug 30 by MrSwerve

What about turning up in your car at the stadium car park?

A bit difficult at this stage. He's in the Faroes with his national team!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Renato Sanchez on 20:52 - Aug 30 with 2981 viewsvetchonian

I await the incomings but personally I cannot get excited about the signing of a 20 year old who didn't take the Bundesleeige by storm......if this were a signing from Falkirk we would all be going on. Could this guy be another Matt Grimes?......
Does Clem want him or was the convo Huw speak to my
Old club we have some talent there.......HJ hello Carlo any cheapie a we can have for Paul?
It looks good but check out what has been said about him......he struggled to make an impact last year....and we are hoping he will be the missing piece in the jigsaw..........remember Josh mccrean and Brendan knew him!
Let's see if this happens ....I ask myself why another PL club isn't in there.....yes I accept the Clem connection but cannot believe we are getting so excited about this as a signing.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Renato Sanchez on 20:54 - Aug 30 with 2936 viewsjacabertawe

Renato Sanchez on 20:52 - Aug 30 by vetchonian

I await the incomings but personally I cannot get excited about the signing of a 20 year old who didn't take the Bundesleeige by storm......if this were a signing from Falkirk we would all be going on. Could this guy be another Matt Grimes?......
Old club we have some talent there.......HJ hello Carlo any cheapie a we can have for Paul?
It looks good but check out what has been said about him......he struggled to make an impact last year....and we are hoping he will be the missing piece in the jigsaw..........remember Josh mccrean and Brendan knew him!
Let's see if this happens ....I ask myself why another PL club isn't in there.....yes I accept the Clem connection but cannot believe we are getting so excited about this as a signing.

WUM

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Renato Sanchez on 20:54 - Aug 30 with 2914 viewsShonky

Tw@t of the day by a landslide.

Its just a ride...

Renato Sanchez on 20:55 - Aug 30 with 2904 viewsWarwickHunt

You are David Leadbetter and I claim my five pounds.
Renato Sanchez on 20:55 - Aug 30 with 2886 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Can't compare him to McCeachren, he's won the Golden Boy award, best teen in Europe and helped his country to win the Euros. Yep last season didn't work out but make him a focal point ike he was in the Benfica team and watch him shine
Renato Sanchez on 20:56 - Aug 30 with 2864 viewsJackflack

Josh who?

Don't get excited. Leave that to the rest of us.

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Renato Sanchez on 20:56 - Aug 30 with 2847 viewsFireboy2

Renato Sanchez on 20:49 - Aug 30 by jacabertawe

A bit difficult at this stage. He's in the Faroes with his national team!

How about his team playing in greece

As an aside dont shoot me but I've heard he's been in the Marriott this afternoon
Renato Sanchez on 20:57 - Aug 30 with 2832 viewsraynor94

Just staggeringly unbelievable

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Renato Sanchez on 20:59 - Aug 30 with 2785 viewsShonky

"......if this were a signing from Falkirk we would all be going on"

So Falkirk are signing £35m teenagers now.

Its just a ride...

Renato Sanchez on 21:00 - Aug 30 with 2761 viewsFireboy2

Renato Sanchez on 20:57 - Aug 30 by raynor94

Just staggeringly unbelievable

Just a bit rayns
Renato Sanchez on 21:00 - Aug 30 with 2751 viewsdameedna

The Essien comparison is a big compliment.

Was lucky enough to spent time with Michael and his gran who he dotes on. You wlll not meet a better bloke or football player than Essien. A true legend and national hero.

Sanches has some of Essians abilities but loses the ball more due to his style which is more Paul Gascoigne when he is on form but without Gasgoignes shooting ability. He can stand out in a game like Gasgoigne in his prime.

Those 2 comparisons give an indication of his ability. Though like Imbula it is possible to struggle in the EPL. Essien and Gasgoigne would not imo struggle in Bayerns team. The tactical and precise way Bayern play may at present be a step too far for anches to thrive in.

After a brillliant tournanent, a few wayward passes with Bayern have seen Sanches show signs of frustration and some possble confidence or maybe over confidence with some of his execution.

That is my view on why we could get him, plus of course the main driver of Clements connections.
Renato Sanchez on 21:01 - Aug 30 with 2727 viewsE20Jack

Did Matt Grimes or said Falkirk player light up the European Championships, defying his age with superb performances making world class players look like mugs, being the heartbeat and driving force of the side which won the tournament breaking Cristiano Ronaldos record and being recognised by being awarded young player of the tournament and touted as one of, if not the, best young player on the planet... Before a mega money move to Bayern Munich who stole him from under the noses of Man United? (This was 12 months ago).

If so, then lets get back Grimes here pronto and get Huw on the blower to Falkirk
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 21:02]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 21:01 - Aug 30 with 2715 viewsmagicdaps10

Also as a bonus, the guy at only 20 does not eat into our 25 man squad.

Two guys in Sanches and Tammy who will be part of the first team squad but not taking up one off the 25..........that's excellent imho.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024