Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 122379 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 21:52 - Aug 30 with 5729 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 21:39 - Aug 30 by raynor94

I'm with you, I've been watching for 53 years, and can't remember being more excited by this signing, this will send the Swansea name around Europe. Again

As well as the obvious immediate benefits to the transfer (us getting a class player) what excites me is the potential to grow that this one signing gives us.

If this works well, we will have the trust of Jorge Mendes who is the most influential agents in football who will always have the best young talents in world football, and we will be seen as a viable stepping stone for stars wanting to make a name for themselves on the world stage by giving them a taste of the Premier League without the pressure and scrutiny of the top 4-5.

This signing is massive on so many levels. It is a milestone signing in the history of this club. Genuinely believe that.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 21:56 - Aug 30 with 5682 viewsTheResurrection

Renato Sanchez on 21:15 - Aug 30 by vetchonian

I hope I am proven wrong.... But my opinion is we are treating like this like a marque signing......our squad lacks quality .....if this were a signing alongside proven pedigree...yes he "lit" up the euros....the same ones Jazz Richards played in the semis too against Portugal.....look at the squad.....look again at Saturday's performance a win against a crap Palace team who in a dour bore fest of a first half managed to create several chances they' failed to finish if they had we could have been 2 down by half time. youngsters heads drop when things go wrong where in our team are the decent old heads to lift them up.......I hope it works out but overall I have a concern ant our ability to stay up this season...and I am usually positive.....oh and by the way I ve seen us play some rubbish and stood in the rain on a Tuesday night with about 600 others watching us play Spencer Works.....like everyone here I have the right to express an opinion.....
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 21:23]

Do you know what, actually with tosh like that, you don't.

You're facking hilarious!!!!

"""we are treating like this like a marque signing"""

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Renato Sanchez on 21:57 - Aug 30 with 5666 viewsBirchgrovejack

Renato Sanchez on 21:52 - Aug 30 by E20Jack

As well as the obvious immediate benefits to the transfer (us getting a class player) what excites me is the potential to grow that this one signing gives us.

If this works well, we will have the trust of Jorge Mendes who is the most influential agents in football who will always have the best young talents in world football, and we will be seen as a viable stepping stone for stars wanting to make a name for themselves on the world stage by giving them a taste of the Premier League without the pressure and scrutiny of the top 4-5.

This signing is massive on so many levels. It is a milestone signing in the history of this club. Genuinely believe that.

Also it may help attract players as they will want to play with players of the (potential) class of sanches
Renato Sanchez on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 5611 viewsraynor94

Renato Sanchez on 21:51 - Aug 30 by vetchonian

My comparison to Josh is the coach player relationship......Rodgers knew him....he was a "prospect" at Chelsea......look I hope it works ....but to rely on an unproven 19 year old in a evolving squad has its issues.....plus our two marque signings Tammy and Sanches are loans....what happens next season? Oh yes and our third marque signing in Bony sell on potential?......shelf life!?

Unproven? You really can't be serious, take a little read of his career

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Renato Sanchez on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 5610 viewsclloy2

looks like its confirmed taken from wales on line. Link to Bayern twitter page I believe

BREAKING: Renato Sanches joins Swansea City on a one year loan deal for €8.5m. There will be NO option to buy [Kicker]

12:11 PM - 30 Aug 2017
Followed up with quote from President
Rummenigge: "We wanted Renato to go to a club where he can play at a high level and with a coach who counts on him" [Kicker]
Renato Sanchez on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 5599 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 21:57 - Aug 30 by Birchgrovejack

Also it may help attract players as they will want to play with players of the (potential) class of sanches

On that note, it does look like Chadli will be coming too.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 22:02 - Aug 30 with 5577 viewsswansea68

I hope I am proven wrong.... But my opinion is we are treating like this like a marque signing......our squad lacks quality .....if this were a signing alongside proven pedigree...yes he "lit" up the euros....the same ones Jazz Richards played in the semis too against Portugal.....look at the squad.....look again at Saturday's performance a win against a crap Palace team who in a dour bore fest of a first half managed to create several chances they' failed to finish if they had we could have been 2 down by half time. youngsters heads drop when things go wrong where in our team are the decent old heads to lift them up.......I hope it works out but overall I have a concern ant our ability to stay up this season...and I am usually positive.....oh and by the way I ve seen us play some rubbish and stood in the rain on a Tuesday night with about 600 others watching us play Spencer Works.....like everyone here I have the right to express an opinion.....

I mentioned on here we have negative posters and you are a fine example. Where is ur positiveness ? Don't you think this signing would give other players and fans a lift ? I bet soon as he mis places a pass you will turn to ur mates and say ' see I told you '. What a small minded fan you are !
Renato Sanchez on 22:03 - Aug 30 with 5534 viewsTheResurrection

Renato Sanchez on 21:51 - Aug 30 by vetchonian

My comparison to Josh is the coach player relationship......Rodgers knew him....he was a "prospect" at Chelsea......look I hope it works ....but to rely on an unproven 19 year old in a evolving squad has its issues.....plus our two marque signings Tammy and Sanches are loans....what happens next season? Oh yes and our third marque signing in Bony sell on potential?......shelf life!?

Josh Mcream or whatever you called him had not just won the European Championship or been bought the year before by world giants Bayern Munich.

Go to bed and sleep it off you Monk.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 22:13 - Aug 30 with 5396 viewsvetchonian

Renato Sanchez on 22:02 - Aug 30 by swansea68

I mentioned on here we have negative posters and you are a fine example. Where is ur positiveness ? Don't you think this signing would give other players and fans a lift ? I bet soon as he mis places a pass you will turn to ur mates and say ' see I told you '. What a small minded fan you are !

Check the majority of my posts I'm usually positive.......my post is just one of caution....this could be the making or braking of him.......my post is more to do with the w@nk fest at this signing....alongside the rest......we are vulnerable at full back....if Naughton or Olsen get injured what over? ....Mesa. clicks and now Sanches and Chadli?......look at the bigger picture......perhaps I'll take the Res''s advice......oh and by the way I have read up on Sanches....remember Owen Hargreaves?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Renato Sanchez on 22:15 - Aug 30 with 5366 viewsKennedy

President confirms it

http://www.fussball.news/bayerns-sanches-vor-wechsel-zu-swansea/

Just call me JFK

Renato Sanchez on 22:17 - Aug 30 with 5332 viewsKennedy

Renato Sanchez on 22:13 - Aug 30 by vetchonian

Check the majority of my posts I'm usually positive.......my post is just one of caution....this could be the making or braking of him.......my post is more to do with the w@nk fest at this signing....alongside the rest......we are vulnerable at full back....if Naughton or Olsen get injured what over? ....Mesa. clicks and now Sanches and Chadli?......look at the bigger picture......perhaps I'll take the Res''s advice......oh and by the way I have read up on Sanches....remember Owen Hargreaves?

Maybe you need to learn how to write a sentence, before you start commenting on a football forum.

Just call me JFK

Renato Sanchez on 22:24 - Aug 30 with 5231 viewsandypitt56

You're right you can have an opinion but if you don't think this is a marquee signing then you clearly haven't watched him play. The kid is class, he has the potential to be one of the best players in the world.
Renato Sanchez on 22:27 - Aug 30 with 5159 viewsmagicdaps10

Central midfield was not a position that needed strengthening, to me not even priority BUT if Renato Sanches is available and attainable........then hell yes, get it done.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Renato Sanchez on 22:29 - Aug 30 with 5122 viewsraynor94

Renato Sanchez on 22:13 - Aug 30 by vetchonian

You are comparing Hargreaves to Sanchez? With respect you are making a bigger tit of yourself than you did on Gylfi thread

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Renato Sanchez on 22:31 - Aug 30 with 5098 viewsdailew

If you don't get excited about this signing then you won't get excited about any.

Looks strong as an ox.

Only turned 20 a couple of weeks ago.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Renato Sanchez on 22:38 - Aug 30 with 4985 viewsclloy2

Wow- Iv'e seen more genuine pace in that video than I witnessed from the entire Swansea midfield put together in the past three seasons !!
Renato Sanchez on 22:41 - Aug 30 with 4926 viewsTheFranchise

We've been crying out for someone to stand up and drive at people, make stuff happen. This one is very exciting.
Renato Sanchez on 22:46 - Aug 30 with 4840 viewswhoflungdung

God forgive me but I'm semi erect if he comes.

He ain't with us as yet but

If he s coming let's see him start next game.

We re news ....but will BBC Cardiff feature us

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Renato Sanchez on 22:47 - Aug 30 with 4826 viewsdailew

Renato Sanchez on 22:38 - Aug 30 by clloy2

Wow- Iv'e seen more genuine pace in that video than I witnessed from the entire Swansea midfield put together in the past three seasons !!

If you squint your eyes you could almost imagine it was Josh McEachran.

That is if Josh McEachran had pace, upper body strength, vision and could pass, shoot, dribble, beat his man, and cross. Uncanny.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Renato Sanchez on 01:01 - Aug 31 with 4412 viewsSmellyplumz

Renato Sanchez on 22:15 - Aug 30 by Kennedy

President confirms it

http://www.fussball.news/bayerns-sanches-vor-wechsel-zu-swansea/

Phuck in pinching myself! How can anyone not be happy with this signing.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Renato Sanchez on 01:41 - Aug 31 with 4332 viewsLoyal

Renato Sanchez on 22:41 - Aug 30 by TheFranchise

We've been crying out for someone to stand up and drive at people, make stuff happen. This one is very exciting.

Didn't Rory Donnelly do that ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Renato Sanchez on 04:51 - Aug 31 with 4180 viewsSwansNZ

Do we think he’ll be able to slot right in, or as a new player to the PL, does he need to sit on the bench for a month to get up to speed?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Renato Sanchez on 05:13 - Aug 31 with 4157 viewsShonky

Taxi for Vetchonian

Its just a ride...

Renato Sanchez on 05:24 - Aug 31 with 4136 viewsKerouac

Renato Sanchez on 22:46 - Aug 30 by whoflungdung

God forgive me but I'm semi erect if he comes.

He ain't with us as yet but

If he s coming let's see him start next game.

We re news ....but will BBC Cardiff feature us

You've got a semi?
Factor in the dreadlocks and I bet Huw has a stonker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Renato Sanchez on 06:11 - Aug 31 with 4079 viewsjack247

So is there an option to buy or isn't there? Seem to be a fair few conflicting reports.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024