Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 123287 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 08:52 - Aug 31 with 3651 viewsJackflack

Renato Sanchez on 21:15 - Aug 30 by vetchonian

I hope I am proven wrong.... But my opinion is we are treating like this like a marque signing......our squad lacks quality .....if this were a signing alongside proven pedigree...yes he "lit" up the euros....the same ones Jazz Richards played in the semis too against Portugal.....look at the squad.....look again at Saturday's performance a win against a crap Palace team who in a dour bore fest of a first half managed to create several chances they' failed to finish if they had we could have been 2 down by half time. youngsters heads drop when things go wrong where in our team are the decent old heads to lift them up.......I hope it works out but overall I have a concern ant our ability to stay up this season...and I am usually positive.....oh and by the way I ve seen us play some rubbish and stood in the rain on a Tuesday night with about 600 others watching us play Spencer Works.....like everyone here I have the right to express an opinion.....
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 21:23]

Ah, the "hope I'm proven wrong" jibe.
With regards to you stating you're usually positive?
Nah.

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Renato Sanchez on 09:05 - Aug 31 with 3560 viewsPrivate_Partz

Renato Sanchez on 08:52 - Aug 31 by Jackflack

Ah, the "hope I'm proven wrong" jibe.
With regards to you stating you're usually positive?
Nah.

I must say I am not against the 'hope I am wrong' comment. Much more irritating are the 'always right' bigheads who run for cover when proven to be mistaken.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Renato Sanchez on 09:26 - Aug 31 with 3430 viewsMorfa_Same

Renato Sanchez on 21:15 - Aug 30 by vetchonian

I hope I am proven wrong.... But my opinion is we are treating like this like a marque signing......our squad lacks quality .....if this were a signing alongside proven pedigree...yes he "lit" up the euros....the same ones Jazz Richards played in the semis too against Portugal.....look at the squad.....look again at Saturday's performance a win against a crap Palace team who in a dour bore fest of a first half managed to create several chances they' failed to finish if they had we could have been 2 down by half time. youngsters heads drop when things go wrong where in our team are the decent old heads to lift them up.......I hope it works out but overall I have a concern ant our ability to stay up this season...and I am usually positive.....oh and by the way I ve seen us play some rubbish and stood in the rain on a Tuesday night with about 600 others watching us play Spencer Works.....like everyone here I have the right to express an opinion.....
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 21:23]

Surely the fact that he is on the radar of Man United, Chelsea, Liverpool, AC Milan and Juventus is something to get enthusiastic about. Most of the players we've targeted this summer have been between us, Burnley and half a dozen clubs in the championship.
Renato Sanchez on 10:34 - Aug 31 with 3255 viewstomdickharry

Hardly a mention on SSN,window closes at 5.00pm in Germany,what are the odds we miss this brilliant signing?
Renato Sanchez on 10:40 - Aug 31 with 3184 viewsPrivate_Partz

Renato Sanchez on 10:34 - Aug 31 by tomdickharry

Hardly a mention on SSN,window closes at 5.00pm in Germany,what are the odds we miss this brilliant signing?

I would not rule it out. 'We aimed high but not enough time to complete signing'. His apologists will believe every word citing what he has done for us in the past.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Renato Sanchez on 10:45 - Aug 31 with 3130 viewsmagicdaps10

We have until 11pm to sign him regardless the German window closes at 5pm.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Renato Sanchez on 12:38 - Aug 31 with 2914 viewstomdickharry

Renato Sanchez on 10:45 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

We have until 11pm to sign him regardless the German window closes at 5pm.

Fair comment,expect the deal to collapse.
Renato Sanchez on 12:47 - Aug 31 with 2806 viewsLeonWasGod

Apparently he's been excluded from the Portugese squad for the next game. Presumably that's so he's not cup tied when we reach the World Cup OR he's injured OR he's having a medical. Somewhere...
Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 12:52 - Aug 31 with 2714 viewsandypitt56

Renato Sanchez on 06:11 - Aug 31 by jack247

So is there an option to buy or isn't there? Seem to be a fair few conflicting reports.

According to my german friends there is no option to buy.
Renato Sanchez on 12:57 - Aug 31 with 2634 viewsWatchman

German paperwork with SCFC last Friday! You know in an efficient way of doing things.

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Renato Sanchez on 14:15 - Aug 31 with 2331 viewsjohnlangy

Renato Sanchez on 12:57 - Aug 31 by Watchman

German paperwork with SCFC last Friday! You know in an efficient way of doing things.

It's done.
Renato Sanchez on 06:47 - Sep 1 with 2168 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 17:10 - Aug 30 by E20Jack

Looks like it is a loan with option to buy too. His comments, as usual, were utterly and unequivocally wrong.

Since you just can't stop talking sshitt about me, these are your words (along with your clueless sshitt above):

"No, according to most sources it will be a LOAN with a PURCHASE option. If it was just a loan with no hooe of signing I doubt we would be shelling out close to £10m. It makes no real financial sense, but you wouldn't know that as your grasp of finance is actually worse than your plagiarised view of football. Which says a lot.

Gary and Lisa are top posters. But there are others that need putting in their place just like you"

One more time, just for sshitts and giggles:

"No, according to most sources it will be a LOAN with a PURCHASE option. If it was just a loan with no hooe of signing I doubt we would be shelling out close to £10m. It makes no real financial sense"

How's that "re-sale value" looking now, DimDims? Remember, I said we wouldn't be able to sign Sanches permanently, as Bayern don't do cut-rate deals. And, DUH, I was right. Same as the £12.5m figure I said Llorente would get sold for a month ago. Now do the moonwalk and backtrack from your wonderfully accurate analysis here. Or, sorry, your "utterly and unequivocally wrong" analysis. How's that for being "put in your place"?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 7:49]
Renato Sanchez on 06:59 - Sep 1 with 2146 viewsNirvana

I'll just post below what I've written about Sanches in this thread already, and it stands. I will add that this is an extremely high-reward signing, even just on loan. We could see this kid blossom in front of our eyes, and 'ball out' uncontrollably. At least that's what I'm hoping now he's officially a Swan. A midfield of Sanches/Clucas/Mesa, in those positions, looks phenomenal. I hope we'll see this sooner rather than later, sorry Tom.

"Sanches is a fantastic young talent, no question. A true world-class wonderkid.

Would be great to have him, albeit a bit superfluous, but we also need a highly creative player, which Sanches is not.

Someone like Viera, Suso, or Thorgan Hazard in tandem, though? Ffukkingg dynamite.

Can't see it happening, to be honest.

Sanches is extremely raw. He lacks the tactical intelligence, at this moment, to succeed in top-flight football as a guaranteed starter. One reason why he looked so good at the Euros is because international football is very basic. Sit back-and-counter is the norm, and physical specimens like Sanches appear unstoppable.

As he found out at Bayern, club football is a different animal. I would assume this is why he would come to us: Ancelotti wants him to work with a world-class coach that he trusts, to vastly improve his game.

But he will not be staying in Swansea after one season, no way. 20 year old wonderkids don't take that big of a step down, ever. Especially not this guy, he seems VERY into himself."
Renato Sanchez on 09:54 - Sep 1 with 2060 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 06:47 - Sep 1 by Nirvana

Since you just can't stop talking sshitt about me, these are your words (along with your clueless sshitt above):

"No, according to most sources it will be a LOAN with a PURCHASE option. If it was just a loan with no hooe of signing I doubt we would be shelling out close to £10m. It makes no real financial sense, but you wouldn't know that as your grasp of finance is actually worse than your plagiarised view of football. Which says a lot.

Gary and Lisa are top posters. But there are others that need putting in their place just like you"

One more time, just for sshitts and giggles:

"No, according to most sources it will be a LOAN with a PURCHASE option. If it was just a loan with no hooe of signing I doubt we would be shelling out close to £10m. It makes no real financial sense"

How's that "re-sale value" looking now, DimDims? Remember, I said we wouldn't be able to sign Sanches permanently, as Bayern don't do cut-rate deals. And, DUH, I was right. Same as the £12.5m figure I said Llorente would get sold for a month ago. Now do the moonwalk and backtrack from your wonderfully accurate analysis here. Or, sorry, your "utterly and unequivocally wrong" analysis. How's that for being "put in your place"?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 7:49]

Hi Nivvy.

Seems you are very excitable this morning. Strange considering you have made yourself look a complete bell*nd. "Renattooooo fuccckkkking Sanchesss" indeed

It appears the deal was struck on a just loan basis (you got lucky on that minor point) as it seems a loan with a view to buy was very much on the cards as they have been trying to sell/loan to buy all summer.

Due to Clement being such a respected coach and confidante of Ancelotti they clearly want to see if he will develop in this year. If so then he will go back, if not to Bayern's/Andelotti's standards then I am sure he will be sold as the fee they pay is due to double and even treble with add ons, hence why they are reluctant to keep such a player that has not developed into Bayern first team standards as quickly as they hoped.

What has Llorente got to do with this? All I remember you saying was harping on about the fact we should not sell him and me telling you we should and absolutely will.

My post regarding the sanches deal was based on "most sources" yours was based on your own moronic FIFA 17 and youtube view of football. The fact Renato Sanches is pulling on a Swansea jersey next week shows you up as a complete moron, no matter what minor detail you try and pick out of the subsequent debates - you still look a prized chump.

Renatttooo fuccckkking sanchessss indeed.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 10:04]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 10:02 - Sep 1 with 2025 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 09:54 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

Hi Nivvy.

Seems you are very excitable this morning. Strange considering you have made yourself look a complete bell*nd. "Renattooooo fuccckkkking Sanchesss" indeed

It appears the deal was struck on a just loan basis (you got lucky on that minor point) as it seems a loan with a view to buy was very much on the cards as they have been trying to sell/loan to buy all summer.

Due to Clement being such a respected coach and confidante of Ancelotti they clearly want to see if he will develop in this year. If so then he will go back, if not to Bayern's/Andelotti's standards then I am sure he will be sold as the fee they pay is due to double and even treble with add ons, hence why they are reluctant to keep such a player that has not developed into Bayern first team standards as quickly as they hoped.

What has Llorente got to do with this? All I remember you saying was harping on about the fact we should not sell him and me telling you we should and absolutely will.

My post regarding the sanches deal was based on "most sources" yours was based on your own moronic FIFA 17 and youtube view of football. The fact Renato Sanches is pulling on a Swansea jersey next week shows you up as a complete moron, no matter what minor detail you try and pick out of the subsequent debates - you still look a prized chump.

Yeah, just no.

Laughable.

Nice moonwalk, MJ.

So I was wrong about the signing that shocked the entire football world? The one that even a day or so ago you were saying wasn't likely to happen?

No minor point in only loaning him in, that would have been the biggest aspect of the transfer, as you stressed repeatedly to many posters. You were even opining about £100m or some sshitt, Dimwit. (EDIT: I thought Sanches on loan only made "no financial sense"? Get out of that "risk analyst".)

And I guess you'll just slide the Llorente fee under the rug, which I was right about and you were "unequivocally wrong, as usual".

"Put in your place" perfectly sums it up.

(EDIT: Go ahead, Dimi, you're the King of the Last Word. I have sshitt to do anyway. See you next time, really enjoyed it.)
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 10:08]
Renato Sanchez on 10:11 - Sep 1 with 1986 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 10:02 - Sep 1 by Nirvana

Yeah, just no.

Laughable.

Nice moonwalk, MJ.

So I was wrong about the signing that shocked the entire football world? The one that even a day or so ago you were saying wasn't likely to happen?

No minor point in only loaning him in, that would have been the biggest aspect of the transfer, as you stressed repeatedly to many posters. You were even opining about £100m or some sshitt, Dimwit. (EDIT: I thought Sanches on loan only made "no financial sense"? Get out of that "risk analyst".)

And I guess you'll just slide the Llorente fee under the rug, which I was right about and you were "unequivocally wrong, as usual".

"Put in your place" perfectly sums it up.

(EDIT: Go ahead, Dimi, you're the King of the Last Word. I have sshitt to do anyway. See you next time, really enjoyed it.)
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 10:08]

Typical Nivvy. Thinks he is being clever, gets put in his place and then runs an absolute country mile.

Yes you were wrong. Yes I did say it was unlikely. It is unlikely Federer will win the US open, however he is still the favourite and entirely possible for him to do it. There is a massive difference between correctly stating something was unlikely but entirely possible and the lengths you went to "rennnatttooo fuccckkking sanchessss". But you know that don't you.

Yes, it is a minor pont. Miniscule. The point is Sanches is a Swansea player this season. Somehing you said was impossible.

What are you talking about regarding Llorente? What was I wrong about? I have been telling you for weeks since you reinvented yourself that Llorente should, and WILL, be sold. I dont think I ever mentioned a fee, you have either been dreaming or had to much of Daddys Whisky.

You have been pinin for Llorente for months, telling us how it makes no sense for him to be sold. I told you time and time again it makes oerfect sense, and in fact he would. Yesterday I was proven right. You are either thinking of another of your fantasy men that you aspire to be like but never will or someone had too much cheese before bed last night.

You have been proven wrong on every single level. Just like the Las Palmas match the other night which it turns out you didnt even watch.

You are a cretin. You are getting frustrated as more and more people see it and your mask is slipping.

Have a winderful morning on the run Nivs, Ill catch up with you again.

Mic - drop
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 10:13]

Renato Sanchez on 10:15 - Sep 1 with 1970 viewscostalotta

Hi Nivvy.

You gotta laugh.

Minor, major, lucky or unfecking lucky it doesn't really matter as you were off the mark on that point. From my POV and reading your previous posts I'd say it was a pretty major point for you given the way your u wrote it and banged on about resale values etc. I happen to agree with that sentiment but there was no option, there never was. You tried to sell that there was which is part of your trying to look like your a fountain of knowledge....a know it all! I admit I enjoyed reading to about the way the odds shifted with respect to some of the deals, I agreed with some of it. Bottom line is Though you don't know half as much as you think you know.
Renato Sanchez on 10:17 - Sep 1 with 1955 viewswhoflungdung

"Cretin" is perch patented .
Please find another word of insult

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Renato Sanchez on 10:19 - Sep 1 with 1947 viewsjack247

Hi Nivvy.

To be fair, I'm not going to have a knock at you, as I think you're one of the best posters on here, but the deal being struck on a loan only basis is not a minor point. It's the difference between you being unequivocally correct and the club doing more or less the exact opposite of the 'resale value' approach you have (sensibly) been advocating all summer.

Another reason he didn't get lucky is it would have been immeasurably better for the Swans to have been able to buy Sanches, either to sell or play after this season. Surely that's far more important than a squabble on the internet?
Renato Sanchez on 10:20 - Sep 1 with 1945 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 10:15 - Sep 1 by costalotta

You gotta laugh.

Minor, major, lucky or unfecking lucky it doesn't really matter as you were off the mark on that point. From my POV and reading your previous posts I'd say it was a pretty major point for you given the way your u wrote it and banged on about resale values etc. I happen to agree with that sentiment but there was no option, there never was. You tried to sell that there was which is part of your trying to look like your a fountain of knowledge....a know it all! I admit I enjoyed reading to about the way the odds shifted with respect to some of the deals, I agreed with some of it. Bottom line is Though you don't know half as much as you think you know.

Well said, Costalotta.

He reads SkyBet just like anyone else.

WOW.

Red pens and all that sshitt?

I guess we can safely say he's a "fountain" pen of knowledge, eh?

Renato Sanchez on 10:25 - Sep 1 with 1922 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 10:19 - Sep 1 by jack247

To be fair, I'm not going to have a knock at you, as I think you're one of the best posters on here, but the deal being struck on a loan only basis is not a minor point. It's the difference between you being unequivocally correct and the club doing more or less the exact opposite of the 'resale value' approach you have (sensibly) been advocating all summer.

Another reason he didn't get lucky is it would have been immeasurably better for the Swans to have been able to buy Sanches, either to sell or play after this season. Surely that's far more important than a squabble on the internet?

Just to step in for a second, 247, I don't think anyone on this site or any fan of the Swans would be against us signing young talented players that can be sold for profit. That's what everyone's always wanted, and something we have done a few times successfully. Siggy being the latest example.

Nobody, no matter how obsessively they talk about it, has a patent on that transfer policy. It's the way forward for every small club in top leagues everywhere. It's common sense, nothing profound about it at all.

As you were.
Renato Sanchez on 10:25 - Sep 1 with 1921 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 10:15 - Sep 1 by costalotta

You gotta laugh.

Ah its our friend Costalotta to the rescue, lets hope its worth it as he clearly needs it.

I have not said I was off the mark on that point, more than happy to admit that the widely reported part of the deal I echoed was incorrect. I can see why they got it wrong though. They HAVE been trying to get rid of him and not just loan him, it seems on this occasion the Clement factor made them hold out hooe that he may develop him. Its a minor point.

Sell on fees are vital. If we signed him for £10m loan fee I would be concerned by the business. However it was £4m-£6m now reported. Which peobably reflects the deal where a forced purchase is an option. AC Milian would have had to pay 50% more for the loan deal which represents the potential sell on benefits if made permanent.

I am glad you enjoyed my posts and I am glad you agree with much of it. However trying ti score points on small details because you are frustrated I come across as a fountain if knowledge does not do you any favours. I never claimed to know the inner workings of this particular deal, only echoed the wide reports and agreed this would be the case if we were paying £10m loan fee (wish I sticky by). It turns out we paid less, which means the deal is worth less. Perfect.

The bottom line is next week Sanches puts on a Swansea jersey and Llorente puts on another clubs jersey, you can dance around the technicalities all you like. Thise are the facts.

Renato Sanchez on 10:29 - Sep 1 with 1904 viewsNirvana

No one on here ever said Llorente wouldn't get sold.

No one on here ever said Renato Sanches was coming to Swansea.

Glad that's settled.
Renato Sanchez on 10:30 - Sep 1 with 1889 viewscostalotta

Renato Sanchez on 10:25 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

Ah its our friend Costalotta to the rescue, lets hope its worth it as he clearly needs it.

I have not said I was off the mark on that point, more than happy to admit that the widely reported part of the deal I echoed was incorrect. I can see why they got it wrong though. They HAVE been trying to get rid of him and not just loan him, it seems on this occasion the Clement factor made them hold out hooe that he may develop him. Its a minor point.

Sell on fees are vital. If we signed him for £10m loan fee I would be concerned by the business. However it was £4m-£6m now reported. Which peobably reflects the deal where a forced purchase is an option. AC Milian would have had to pay 50% more for the loan deal which represents the potential sell on benefits if made permanent.

I am glad you enjoyed my posts and I am glad you agree with much of it. However trying ti score points on small details because you are frustrated I come across as a fountain if knowledge does not do you any favours. I never claimed to know the inner workings of this particular deal, only echoed the wide reports and agreed this would be the case if we were paying £10m loan fee (wish I sticky by). It turns out we paid less, which means the deal is worth less. Perfect.

The bottom line is next week Sanches puts on a Swansea jersey and Llorente puts on another clubs jersey, you can dance around the technicalities all you like. Thise are the facts.

Ok, moving on.

What do you think I need?
Renato Sanchez on 10:33 - Sep 1 with 1872 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 10:19 - Sep 1 by jack247

No I wholeheartedly disagree. You cannot take part of my post and attribute it to another.

I said we would not be paying £10m for a loan fee without the chance for resale value. That was the quote. And hugely important, and stand by it. We just simply wouldn't do it.

As it turns out, the reports at the time which were stating the deal being a loan to buy were incorrect. (I cannot control the media).

It turns out we paid £6m (some reports even said £2m). I am sure the figure will come out in the wash, what will be certain however is that we will not be paying £10m, quote me on that.

In terms if resale, I have said many times that we can soend this kind if money without resale. It has never ever been my point that we can never sign anyone without it (I can find a quote if you like) and that is why this is the minor of all minor points (i think a 2 post exchange on the whole Samches debate that has been rumbling on for weeks, it is the definition of minor).

Not minor for Nivvy of course because he is holding in to such small mercies as he tries to dig out of the hold he has dug himself in, but minor enough in the grand scheme of the debate all summer which was of course whether someone of Sanches' stature can be attracted to this club.

£6m is a small outlay. Resale is about recycling the majority. This has always been my point and repeated countless times. We just have the forum jester dancing around trying to look for an angle to deflect the absolute massive sh*storm of things he has got wrong this summer and currently and bizarely this is one such thing.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 10:41]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024