Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 122995 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 17:46 - Sep 10 with 2812 viewsone_upmanship

Renato Sanchez on 21:07 - Aug 25 by one_upmanship

Need to stay well away from him. Typical hyped up young player. Lazy and overrated. Wouldn't even bother on loan. Waste of time & £!

My opinion hasn't changed
Renato Sanchez on 18:24 - Sep 10 with 2709 viewscaucau

Renato Sanchez on 17:46 - Sep 10 by one_upmanship

My opinion hasn't changed

Like i told you guys before... and now you can see with your own eyes...
Nice flop and over rated player you hired.

See by yourselves instead of reading beautifull dreams that some benfica fans sells you.
Renato Sanchez on 18:43 - Sep 10 with 2633 viewsone_upmanship

Renato Sanchez on 18:24 - Sep 10 by caucau

Like i told you guys before... and now you can see with your own eyes...
Nice flop and over rated player you hired.

See by yourselves instead of reading beautifull dreams that some benfica fans sells you.

As you can see - I said the same
Renato Sanchez on 06:45 - Dec 1 with 2327 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 18:56 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Good memory

amazing to think he was condoning Viera for a similar amount.

''Didn't see this post at first but WOW now that I have, E20.

You actually think a club of our stature could sign Renato ffukkingg Sanches? You really are clueless. The kid is on every major club's radar long before the Euros.

You seem to chastise everyone on here for not "understanding our club's financial situation" and yet you're the biggest culprit yourself. ''

A signing like Sanches could possibly set this club up for the considerable future on many levels. This is rock bottom price for someone of his reputation (a reputation not earned yet) and the resale opportunities are massive. this is a minimal risk signing due to the value someone like him will retain purely because of who he is.

He will certainly add quality to the midfield which will help us in our goal to stay up this season and push as high up the table as possible.

And also, the profile of the club will go through the roof as a global name. If Sanches does well and is sold on at the age of 22/23 to one of the elite... The amount of class players looking for a platform that will sit up and think we are a viable option will increase ten-fold.

This will be a multi level benefit signing and I for one hope we sign him more than I have ever hoped to sign anyone before.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 19:18]

FFUKK you're great to have on here, Dimi.

"condoning Viera for a similar amount"

Viera is 4th in ALL OF EUROPE in key passes and 3rd in La Liga in dribbles, among many other sterling numbers.

And Sanches?
He's passing to ffukkingg signs. Enough said.

"This will be a multi level benefit signing and I for one hope we sign him more than I have ever hoped to sign anyone before."

As always, you're a ffukkingg moron. Gotta love that about you.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2017 6:46]
Renato Sanchez on 06:49 - Dec 1 with 2315 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 20:27 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

5/4 clear faves now.

Liverpool 2/1.

we are nearly at my sub evens price where I start to get VERY excited

Still "VERY excited"???

Hilarious.

Renato Sanchez on 06:51 - Dec 1 with 2312 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 17:16 - Aug 30 by E20Jack

Ive been saying it all summer. With the amount of money we have we should absolutely be going after these young superstars with bags of sell on value. Not the ageing money drains likes of Viera for similar amounts. Actual genuine future superstars with huge sell on value. This is how we grow as a club, long term plans.

Hilarious.

Renato Sanchez on 06:53 - Dec 1 with 2311 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 17:29 - Aug 30 by E20Jack

I just hope there is enough in the pot to get him permanently come the end of the season.

He could easily become a £100m player in the future. Easily.

One more time for sshitts and giggles:

"I just hope there is enough in the pot to get him permanently come the end of the season.

He could easily become a £100m player in the future. Easily."

Hilarious.

Renato Sanchez on 06:56 - Dec 1 with 2310 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 21:29 - Aug 30 by E20Jack

good find.

He is a player of simply stunning ability. He is still a kid in terms of on field experience and was still involved in 26 first team games for Bayern Munich. The fact some are concerned as he hasn't been Bayerns best player and ripped up the league is staggering. He will probably be the most decorated player we have ever signed, will surpass Lampard I would have thought (unless there is someone im missing).

One more time:

"The fact some are concerned as he hasn't been Bayerns best player and ripped up the league is staggering. He will probably be the most decorated player we have ever signed"

You are a ffukkingg idiot, Dimi. Great entertainment though.
Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 06:58 - Dec 1 with 2308 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 21:52 - Aug 30 by E20Jack

As well as the obvious immediate benefits to the transfer (us getting a class player) what excites me is the potential to grow that this one signing gives us.

If this works well, we will have the trust of Jorge Mendes who is the most influential agents in football who will always have the best young talents in world football, and we will be seen as a viable stepping stone for stars wanting to make a name for themselves on the world stage by giving them a taste of the Premier League without the pressure and scrutiny of the top 4-5.

This signing is massive on so many levels. It is a milestone signing in the history of this club. Genuinely believe that.

"This signing is massive on so many levels. It is a milestone signing in the history of this club. Genuinely believe that."

Hilarious.

Renato Sanchez on 07:02 - Dec 1 with 2303 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 11:29 - Sep 1 by E20Jack

Yes I remember my fabulous put down yes. Nice imaginative plagiarism there. I guess when you are struggling plagiarism is always the fall back eh Nivvs. Hiw are those blogs by the way?

Lisa is a fantastic poster and have enjoyed reading her outting you in your place, I have not seen her suggest Clucas has very little resale value. This is something I wholeheartedly disagree on, he is a 26 year old English player in a premium position of central midfield. He has bags of sell on value. We certainly will not lose money on Clucas, bookmark that.

Yes crashing down all around me. We have broken our transfer record on a 26 year old english player with bags of resale, Llorente sold due to obvious financial restraints, no Viera or older signings fir big money and Rennnnato fucckiiing Sanccccches in our line up. Oh the pain.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 11:30]

"Yes crashing down all around me. We have broken our transfer record on a 26 year old english player with bags of resale, Llorente sold due to obvious financial restraints, no Viera or older signings fir big money and Rennnnato fucckiiing Sanccccches in our line up. Oh the pain. "

Feeling the pain yet?

Be man enough (if you are one) and admit how wrong you've been about everything.

I know you won't, that's what makes you so much fun Dimi. That and you being a moron.

Cheers
Renato Sanchez on 07:06 - Dec 1 with 2293 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 05:00 - Aug 28 by Nirvana

Sanches is a fantastic young talent, no question. A true world-class wonderkid.

Would be great to have him, albeit a bit superfluous, but we also need a highly creative player, which Sanches is not.

Someone like Viera, Suso, or Thorgan Hazard in tandem, though? Ffukkingg dynamite.

Can't see it happening, to be honest.

And if it's Bony/Yiadom/Sanches with Llorente to Chelsea, it will have been a disastrous window, truly. Chance to overhaul the squad with a bit of genuine quality gone, along with our best players, and the money also.

There is at least £30m laying around somewhere, the club needs to actually BUY quality, not just loan a couple of wonderkids and hope for the best.

Remember - at the end of the season Abraham returns to Chelsea (his club since he was 7) and Sanches would return to Bayern.

Spot on as always.
Renato Sanchez on 07:07 - Dec 1 with 2293 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 01:24 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

... at a profit. Filled the last bit in for you, Gary. You're welcome.

Bayern don't do sshittyy deals, they're not taking a loss here. If he is coming to us, still extremely unlikely, it will be on loan ONLY.

But regardless, shouldn't it be a bit of a warning sign if they do want to sell him? Top wonderkids don't get sold by top clubs at "rock bottom prices" (as naive Dimwit said), unless Mourinho is the manager.

Sanches is extremely raw. He lacks the tactical intelligence, at this moment, to succeed in top-flight football as a guaranteed starter. One reason why he looked so good at the Euros is because international football is very basic. Sit back-and-counter is the norm, and physical specimens like Sanches appear unstoppable.

As he found out at Bayern, club football is a different animal. I would assume this is why he would come to us: Ancelotti wants him to work with a world-class coach that he trusts, to vastly improve his game.

But he will not be staying in Swansea after one season, no way. 20 year old wonderkids don't take that big of a step down, ever. Especially not this guy, he seems VERY into himself.

Likewise, spot on.
Renato Sanchez on 07:11 - Dec 1 with 2280 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 18:00 - Aug 30 by TheResurrection

Best window ever?

Come on now.... admit it....

One more time so everyone can have a laugh right now (at the goofy ffukker's expense):

"Best window ever?

Come on now.... admit it...."

No one's gonna admit that, goofy idiot. As always, wrong about everything.
Renato Sanchez on 07:23 - Dec 1 with 2260 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Renato Sanchez on 07:11 - Dec 1 by Nirvana

One more time so everyone can have a laugh right now (at the goofy ffukker's expense):

"Best window ever?

Come on now.... admit it...."

No one's gonna admit that, goofy idiot. As always, wrong about everything.

God damn this stupid cvnt TheResurrection really is wrong about everything.

How he could think we had a good window, much less the "best window ever" is idiotic beyond reason. Words fail to perfectly comprehend how thick and imbecilic he is.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2017 7:24]

Come on you Swans.

Renato Sanchez on 07:28 - Dec 1 with 2251 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 07:23 - Dec 1 by MyFinalHeaven

God damn this stupid cvnt TheResurrection really is wrong about everything.

How he could think we had a good window, much less the "best window ever" is idiotic beyond reason. Words fail to perfectly comprehend how thick and imbecilic he is.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2017 7:24]

Haha he really is.

Ffukkingg idiot.

Very well said, Final Heaven.
Renato Sanchez on 08:47 - Dec 1 with 2192 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 06:45 - Dec 1 by Nirvana

FFUKK you're great to have on here, Dimi.

"condoning Viera for a similar amount"

Viera is 4th in ALL OF EUROPE in key passes and 3rd in La Liga in dribbles, among many other sterling numbers.

And Sanches?
He's passing to ffukkingg signs. Enough said.

"This will be a multi level benefit signing and I for one hope we sign him more than I have ever hoped to sign anyone before."

As always, you're a ffukkingg moron. Gotta love that about you.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2017 6:46]

The lunatics have been allowed internet access in the asylum it seems.

1) Mark Gower was officially the top most creative player in Europe too.

2) you called Sanches "a true world class talent, no question. It would be great to have him".

Hilarious as you say. You don't even remember what your own crazy fingers type

But yes, I very much believe alongside Lampard, Sanches will be the most decorated player to ever play for us, he has a psychological issue at present - like you.

Renattoooo fukkkkking Sanches
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 1:00]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 00:54 - Dec 2 with 2003 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 08:47 - Dec 1 by E20Jack

The lunatics have been allowed internet access in the asylum it seems.

1) Mark Gower was officially the top most creative player in Europe too.

2) you called Sanches "a true world class talent, no question. It would be great to have him".

Hilarious as you say. You don't even remember what your own crazy fingers type

But yes, I very much believe alongside Lampard, Sanches will be the most decorated player to ever play for us, he has a psychological issue at present - like you.

Renattoooo fukkkkking Sanches
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 1:00]

Captain Autism grasping at straws and misquoting when the actual quote is right above.

"You don't even remember what your own crazy fingers type"

Hilarious in its irony, Dimi, was Crazy Fingers your nickname growing up?

That's you, Crazy Fingers.

Renato ffukkingg Sanches indeed.
Renato Sanchez on 00:58 - Dec 2 with 2001 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 00:54 - Dec 2 by Nirvana

Captain Autism grasping at straws and misquoting when the actual quote is right above.

"You don't even remember what your own crazy fingers type"

Hilarious in its irony, Dimi, was Crazy Fingers your nickname growing up?

That's you, Crazy Fingers.

Renato ffukkingg Sanches indeed.

Yep, I stand by every single word of mine. A signing of a player of his calibre (note that is the correct spelling of calibre), then that will open the door for other players of his stature. I have no doubt he will go on to be a superb player - just as you said he is "a true world class wonderkid - no question" - so it is a multi benefit signing.

Renattto fukkkkking Sanchessss

Renato Sanchez on 01:21 - Dec 2 with 1979 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 00:58 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

Yep, I stand by every single word of mine. A signing of a player of his calibre (note that is the correct spelling of calibre), then that will open the door for other players of his stature. I have no doubt he will go on to be a superb player - just as you said he is "a true world class wonderkid - no question" - so it is a multi benefit signing.

Renattto fukkkkking Sanchessss

Stand by them then, Crazy Fingers.

Still wrong about everything.

Friday night "6 screens".

Enjoy.
Renato Sanchez on 01:23 - Dec 2 with 1973 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 01:21 - Dec 2 by Nirvana

Stand by them then, Crazy Fingers.

Still wrong about everything.

Friday night "6 screens".

Enjoy.

I absolutely do and continue to be bang on.

I cant wait for more "enigmatic messages"

"Renatttoooo fukkkkin Sanchessss"
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 1:24]

Renato Sanchez on 15:25 - Dec 29 with 1646 viewsone_upmanship

Renato Sanchez on 22:05 - Aug 25 by Loyal

Welcome to planet swans you drunk fckr 👍😂

Told you 👍🏻
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024