Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 122961 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 17:40 - Aug 26 with 3472 viewsPozuelosSideys

Renato Sanchez on 17:02 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

Make that 3 times now then even if your figures are correct. You are living up to the description ether way. I don't believe I ever ever called anybody the wrong name 3 times.

Yes arrogant and obnoxious. Have a look through this thread and point out where I have been anything but helpful up until someone started throwing about the insults.

ta.

Bet you will be among the first to come back crying foul that the thread is turning into an argument and going off track too. Typical behavior.

Assuming youre a risk/pricing analyst over at LadbrokesCoral are you?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Renato Sanchez on 18:03 - Aug 26 with 3381 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 17:02 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

Make that 3 times now then even if your figures are correct. You are living up to the description ether way. I don't believe I ever ever called anybody the wrong name 3 times.

Yes arrogant and obnoxious. Have a look through this thread and point out where I have been anything but helpful up until someone started throwing about the insults.

ta.

Bet you will be among the first to come back crying foul that the thread is turning into an argument and going off track too. Typical behavior.

You're making out like we have history - do we? If we do you must have had a different user name as I've only noticed you in the last few days as you've been arguing and derailing threads all over the place, acting all pompous and know it all - some might say arrogant.

What was you're last user name?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Renato Sanchez on 18:19 - Aug 26 with 3344 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 18:03 - Aug 26 by ItchySphincter

You're making out like we have history - do we? If we do you must have had a different user name as I've only noticed you in the last few days as you've been arguing and derailing threads all over the place, acting all pompous and know it all - some might say arrogant.

What was you're last user name?

No history. Just for some reason being disruptive on this thread and the previous.

Just stick to the thread man, it ain't hard. You were complaining on the other thread about arguing then you come here when we are discussing the Sanches odds presumably looking for another. Why? Only one being augmentative and pompous here is yourself. Cut it out, we just won ffs.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 18:24]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 18:22 - Aug 26 with 3320 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 17:40 - Aug 26 by PozuelosSideys

Assuming youre a risk/pricing analyst over at LadbrokesCoral are you?

PM sent mate

Renato Sanchez on 18:26 - Aug 26 with 3289 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 18:19 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

No history. Just for some reason being disruptive on this thread and the previous.

Just stick to the thread man, it ain't hard. You were complaining on the other thread about arguing then you come here when we are discussing the Sanches odds presumably looking for another. Why? Only one being augmentative and pompous here is yourself. Cut it out, we just won ffs.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 18:24]

I think you have me confused with somebody else. If I've complained prove it or stop being argumentative and stick to the thread man.

What did you say you're last user name was?

Renato Sanchez on 18:28 - Aug 26 with 3275 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 18:26 - Aug 26 by ItchySphincter

I think you have me confused with somebody else. If I've complained prove it or stop being argumentative and stick to the thread man.

Nope not confused you. It is there if you wish to read it back.

and I didn't say what my last username was no. Mainly because I don't know it, hence why I made this.

Again, you are the one derailing this - nobody else.

Renato Sanchez on 18:33 - Aug 26 with 3239 viewsNeath_Jack

Renato Sanchez on 18:26 - Aug 26 by ItchySphincter

I get you and Flashberry mixed up, genuinely. One of you used to be NewportJack, or something very similar, which one of you was that?

Edit: Just noticed Itchy posting here too, i think he might have been Newps actually.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 18:52]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Renato Sanchez on 18:42 - Aug 26 with 3180 viewslonglostjack

Renato Sanchez on 18:28 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

and I didn't say what my last username was no. Mainly because I don't know it, hence why I made this.

If somebody derails a thread don't respond - just ignore. Not rocket science.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 18:46 - Aug 26 with 3157 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 18:42 - Aug 26 by longlostjack

If somebody derails a thread don't respond - just ignore. Not rocket science.

Why should I not respond when directed at me? If people don't want threads derailed then don't start arguments for no reason is surely the better advice? I have even requested it to get back on topic yet there are still people wanting to argue. What a way to celebrate a win eh?

Renato Sanchez on 19:00 - Aug 26 with 3112 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 18:33 - Aug 26 by Neath_Jack

I get you and Flashberry mixed up, genuinely. One of you used to be NewportJack, or something very similar, which one of you was that?

Edit: Just noticed Itchy posting here too, i think he might have been Newps actually.

Drizzy is Newp you minge. He used to follow me about before he got a hardon for Warwick.

Renato Sanchez on 19:02 - Aug 26 with 3092 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 18:28 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

Can't prove it then. No worries, apology accepted.

Now we can get on with the thread, man.

Renato Sanchez on 19:07 - Aug 26 with 3067 viewsGaryjack

I don't know why you're bringing poor Flash into this. He's a very nice man. Apart from the time i had to down arrow 166 of his posts because he rudely down arrowed one of mine.
Renato Sanchez on 19:10 - Aug 26 with 3048 viewsFlashberryjack

I've never posted under any other username other than Flashberryjack, on here or on the old site, hope this helps clears up any confusion.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Renato Sanchez on 19:10 - Aug 26 with 3043 viewsNeath_Jack

Renato Sanchez on 19:07 - Aug 26 by Garyjack

I don't know why you're bringing poor Flash into this. He's a very nice man. Apart from the time i had to down arrow 166 of his posts because he rudely down arrowed one of mine.

I brought him into it, because i get him and Itchy mixed up, it would be difficult explaining that i get them mixed up, without actually mentioning his name.

I'm sure he's a lovely man, i bet most who post on here are indeed lovely fellows.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Renato Sanchez on 19:12 - Aug 26 with 3032 viewsNeath_Jack

Renato Sanchez on 19:10 - Aug 26 by Flashberryjack

I've never posted under any other username other than Flashberryjack, on here or on the old site, hope this helps clears up any confusion.

Not really, I'll still get you and Itchy mixed up, i always have for some reason.

I hope that doesn't offend you, it's not intentional.

Renato Sanchez on 19:13 - Aug 26 with 3013 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 19:10 - Aug 26 by Neath_Jack

I brought him into it, because i get him and Itchy mixed up, it would be difficult explaining that i get them mixed up, without actually mentioning his name.

I'm sure he's a lovely man, i bet most who post on here are indeed lovely fellows.

Back at ya...

Renato Sanchez on 19:13 - Aug 26 with 3009 viewsGaryjack

Renato Sanchez on 19:10 - Aug 26 by Neath_Jack

Itchy's not nice.

Renato Sanchez on 19:15 - Aug 26 with 2990 viewsNeath_Jack

Renato Sanchez on 19:13 - Aug 26 by Garyjack

Itchy's not nice.

What the f*ck is that

Renato Sanchez on 19:15 - Aug 26 with 2983 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 19:13 - Aug 26 by Garyjack

Itchy's not nice.

Huh?!

Renato Sanchez on 19:18 - Aug 26 with 2957 viewsGaryjack

It's the Itchy and Scratchy show mun! Itchy's the mouse!
Renato Sanchez on 19:20 - Aug 26 with 2933 viewsNeath_Jack

Renato Sanchez on 19:18 - Aug 26 by Garyjack

It's the Itchy and Scratchy show mun! Itchy's the mouse!

He's no Jerry is he

Renato Sanchez on 11:06 - Aug 27 with 2502 viewsAl_Bundy

Thought this was a Sanchez thread ??
Renato Sanchez on 11:22 - Aug 27 with 2423 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Renato Sanchez on 11:06 - Aug 27 by Al_Bundy

Thought this was a Sanchez thread ??

These days most threads get highjacked by sparring posters, it would be nice if they stayed on topic wouldn't it?
Renato Sanchez on 11:25 - Aug 27 with 2403 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So back to the topic, Sky TC has repeated what the Mail said, that Sanchez did not play for BM possibly due to Liverpool & Chelsea interest.

"Renato Sanchez was left out of Bayern Munich's game against Werder Bremen with Liverpool and Chelsea interested. (Mail)"
[Post edited 27 Aug 2017 11:25]
Renato Sanchez on 11:29 - Aug 27 with 2366 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 11:25 - Aug 27 by A_Fans_Dad

So back to the topic, Sky TC has repeated what the Mail said, that Sanchez did not play for BM possibly due to Liverpool & Chelsea interest.

"Renato Sanchez was left out of Bayern Munich's game against Werder Bremen with Liverpool and Chelsea interested. (Mail)"
[Post edited 27 Aug 2017 11:25]

........but didn't E20 say that our odds were short as we're the only club to register an interest?

Hmmmmm, curiouser and curiouser. Some might say buIIshit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024