Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 123309 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 15:04 - Aug 27 with 4073 viewsEastenderJack

Liverpool are negotiating a deal to sign Renato Sanches from Bayern Munich.

According to Spanish newspaper SPORT, the Reds are in talks with the Bundesliga giants.

And Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti is willing to offload Sanches, who asked yesterday not to feature in the win over Werder Bremen.

It is said he did want to risk getting injured and ruin his chances of a move away.

Philippe Coutinho is ready to concede defeat in his attempt to join Barcelona and knuckle down at Liverpool.

Jurgen Klopp has been adamant the Brazilian will not be sold in this transfer window — despite Barca being prepared to pay £120m.

Coutinho understands and respects that decision and is now concentrating on getting fit after a back problem and doing his best for Liverpool this season.

It is understood, though, that the Brazilian would still be open to his dream move to Barcelona next summer.

(Hey Lis, check the Swansea odds now. This is getting interesting. Two horse race. I have a strange feeling about this one. Would be the most exciting signing we have ever made if we pull it off.)
[Post edited 27 Aug 2017 15:44]
Renato Sanchez on 16:11 - Aug 27 with 3872 viewsNeath_Jack

We are now 7/4, Liverpool 2/1

Dun, dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Renato Sanchez on 16:13 - Aug 27 with 3864 viewsEastenderJack

Renato Sanchez on 16:11 - Aug 27 by Neath_Jack

We are now 7/4, Liverpool 2/1

Dun, dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

There is defo something going on between Sanches Liverpool and us, mark my words on this. Two loan approaches I would have thought. Very exciting anyway.

Can't see why he would want to come to us instead though? Unless Liverpool cant guarantee first team football?
Renato Sanchez on 16:15 - Aug 27 with 3852 viewslondonlisa2001

Renato Sanchez on 15:04 - Aug 27 by EastenderJack

Liverpool are negotiating a deal to sign Renato Sanches from Bayern Munich.

According to Spanish newspaper SPORT, the Reds are in talks with the Bundesliga giants.

And Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti is willing to offload Sanches, who asked yesterday not to feature in the win over Werder Bremen.

It is said he did want to risk getting injured and ruin his chances of a move away.

Philippe Coutinho is ready to concede defeat in his attempt to join Barcelona and knuckle down at Liverpool.

Jurgen Klopp has been adamant the Brazilian will not be sold in this transfer window — despite Barca being prepared to pay £120m.

Coutinho understands and respects that decision and is now concentrating on getting fit after a back problem and doing his best for Liverpool this season.

It is understood, though, that the Brazilian would still be open to his dream move to Barcelona next summer.

(Hey Lis, check the Swansea odds now. This is getting interesting. Two horse race. I have a strange feeling about this one. Would be the most exciting signing we have ever made if we pull it off.)
[Post edited 27 Aug 2017 15:44]

Just maybe, despite my original doubts, my little whisper was right after all...

Hope so. Still believe it when I see it mind.
Renato Sanchez on 16:17 - Aug 27 with 3835 viewsEastenderJack

Renato Sanchez on 16:15 - Aug 27 by londonlisa2001

Just maybe, despite my original doubts, my little whisper was right after all...

Hope so. Still believe it when I see it mind.

Was this the player?

Would be incredible.
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:24 - Aug 27 with 3767 viewslondonlisa2001

Renato Sanchez on 16:13 - Aug 27 by EastenderJack

There is defo something going on between Sanches Liverpool and us, mark my words on this. Two loan approaches I would have thought. Very exciting anyway.

Can't see why he would want to come to us instead though? Unless Liverpool cant guarantee first team football?

Renato Sanchez on 16:44 - Aug 27 with 3660 viewsBorojack

Renato Sanchez on 16:17 - Aug 27 by EastenderJack

Was this the player?

Would be incredible.

Careful coming out with comments like that unless you want another ban of course

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Renato Sanchez on 16:50 - Aug 27 with 3619 viewslondonlisa2001

Renato Sanchez on 16:17 - Aug 27 by EastenderJack

Was this the player?

Would be incredible.

Honestly wasn't told a name, just that there was something under the wire, not in press, late in window and would be a coup.

As I said at the time, no idea how much truth. Even if true of course, may not come off.
Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 16:58 - Aug 27 with 3549 viewsEastenderJack

Renato Sanchez on 16:50 - Aug 27 by londonlisa2001

Honestly wasn't told a name, just that there was something under the wire, not in press, late in window and would be a coup.

As I said at the time, no idea how much truth. Even if true of course, may not come off.

Certainly fits.
Renato Sanchez on 17:10 - Aug 27 with 3471 viewslondonlisa2001

Renato Sanchez on 16:58 - Aug 27 by EastenderJack

Certainly fits.

In to 6/4 now...
Renato Sanchez on 17:12 - Aug 27 with 3453 viewsBorojack

Renato Sanchez on 17:10 - Aug 27 by londonlisa2001

In to 6/4 now...

But I would imagine them markets can move quite quickly one or 2 bets and the bookies will shift the odds quickly.

Renato Sanchez on 17:17 - Aug 27 with 3419 viewsNeath_Jack

Renato Sanchez on 17:12 - Aug 27 by Borojack

But I would imagine them markets can move quite quickly one or 2 bets and the bookies will shift the odds quickly.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Renato Sanchez on 17:19 - Aug 27 with 3403 viewsEastenderJack

In to 6/4 now...

Hold on to your hats :)
Renato Sanchez on 17:23 - Aug 27 with 3366 viewsBorojack

Renato Sanchez on 17:17 - Aug 27 by Neath_Jack

Couldn't resist

Renato Sanchez on 17:27 - Aug 27 with 3329 viewsThornburyswan

Renato Sanchez on 16:50 - Aug 27 by londonlisa2001

It does fit & clearly we'd all take him but he's certainly not a Siggy replacement, more a classy box to box CM - better then any we currently have by a reasonable margin but we'd need to add a few goals too.
Renato Sanchez on 18:04 - Aug 27 with 3170 viewsMartyrman57

Champions league squad player with Loserpool or guaranteed 1st team place with us with next year's world cup looming. Interesting choice.
Renato Sanchez on 18:16 - Aug 27 with 3092 viewsdailew

In to 6/4 now...

I put 50p e/w on.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Renato Sanchez on 18:40 - Aug 27 with 2963 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 17:12 - Aug 27 by Borojack

Winner!!

So much BS spouted on here, it's gold......and people complain?! It's f*cking brilliant.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Renato Sanchez on 18:41 - Aug 27 with 2963 viewsEastenderJack

Which bit? Can you expand a bit on that?

Or are you just being argumentative again?
Renato Sanchez on 19:12 - Aug 27 with 2816 viewsSwans_16

6/4 now. We are favourites.

Let's get this one over the line. I put a £1 on it at 20/1 back at the start of the window.
Renato Sanchez on 19:15 - Aug 27 with 2785 viewsSwanjaxs

Renato Sanchez on 19:12 - Aug 27 by Swans_16

Let's get this one over the line. I put a £1 on it at 20/1 back at the start of the window.

A WHOLE POUND!! No wonder his price is tumbling! All jokes aside I hope your £21 better off by Thursday 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Renato Sanchez on 19:17 - Aug 27 with 2765 viewsBorojack

Renato Sanchez on 19:12 - Aug 27 by Swans_16

That's why it came in to 6/4

Renato Sanchez on 19:18 - Aug 27 with 2745 viewsSwans_16

Renato Sanchez on 19:15 - Aug 27 by Swanjaxs

A WHOLE POUND!! No wonder his price is tumbling! All jokes aside I hope your £21 better off by Thursday 👍

Me too mate !
Renato Sanchez on 20:45 - Aug 27 with 2536 viewsairedale

Renato Sanchez on 17:27 - Aug 27 by Thornburyswan

It does fit & clearly we'd all take him but he's certainly not a Siggy replacement, more a classy box to box CM - better then any we currently have by a reasonable margin but we'd need to add a few goals too.

But we don't need in that area, does Clem want him as a winger maybe?
Renato Sanchez on 21:10 - Aug 27 with 2366 viewsTheKirkyLife

Renato Sanchez on 20:45 - Aug 27 by airedale

But we don't need in that area, does Clem want him as a winger maybe?

Who'd you rather have in midfield? Carroll/Fer or Sanches?

I know which I'd rather.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024