Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 122980 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 21:23 - Aug 27 with 6306 viewsairedale

Renato Sanchez on 21:10 - Aug 27 by TheKirkyLife

Who'd you rather have in midfield? Carroll/Fer or Sanches?

I know which I'd rather.

Carroll & Fer, they're excellent players and our bread and butter and future.Renato is potential Glitterati and given our current situation imho our weaker area for a non-defender is on the wing.
Renato Sanchez on 21:27 - Aug 27 with 6288 viewsdameedna

We still would benefit from an attacking midfielder or similar.

Fab
Naughton Mawson Fernandez Olsson
Ayew Mesa Clucas Sanchez Carroll
Abraham

Subs Keeper, VDH, Arias, Fer, Ki, Routledge, Llorente
Renato Sanchez on 21:54 - Aug 27 with 6097 viewsThornburyswan

Sky Sports Italy reporting Liverpool & Monaco talking to his agent.
Renato Sanchez on 22:02 - Aug 27 with 6031 viewsSwanjaxs

Renato Sanchez on 21:54 - Aug 27 by Thornburyswan

Sky Sports Penlan reporting Rockspur & Bryndeg talking to his agent as well 😯 ...... roll on next Friday when I can park my SCFC head for 10 days 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Renato Sanchez on 22:09 - Aug 27 with 5967 viewslonglostjack

Renato Sanchez on 21:54 - Aug 27 by Thornburyswan

It'll be Uli, Kalle and Carlo who decide where he goes, not the agent.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Renato Sanchez on 05:00 - Aug 28 with 5547 viewsNirvana

Sanches is a fantastic young talent, no question. A true world-class wonderkid.

Would be great to have him, albeit a bit superfluous, but we also need a highly creative player, which Sanches is not.

Someone like Viera, Suso, or Thorgan Hazard in tandem, though? Ffukkingg dynamite.

Can't see it happening, to be honest.

And if it's Bony/Yiadom/Sanches with Llorente to Chelsea, it will have been a disastrous window, truly. Chance to overhaul the squad with a bit of genuine quality gone, along with our best players, and the money also.

There is at least £30m laying around somewhere, the club needs to actually BUY quality, not just loan a couple of wonderkids and hope for the best.

Remember - at the end of the season Abraham returns to Chelsea (his club since he was 7) and Sanches would return to Bayern.
Renato Sanchez on 05:28 - Aug 28 with 5537 viewsZut_Alors

Saw him play live this summer and he's top class.

I can't see him coming to the Swans, but if there was a chance we should go for it. He will light up the league.

He's talented enough to play in a number of positions and is better than anyone we currently have.
Renato Sanchez on 08:21 - Aug 28 with 5412 viewsBournedore

Ancellotti's mum's dog walker is best mates with Brian from Landore FC. He's nailed on for the first cup game of the season vs. Mumbles.
Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 08:41 - Aug 28 with 5334 viewsawayjack

Renato Sanchez on 21:23 - Aug 27 by airedale

Carroll & Fer, they're excellent players and our bread and butter and future.Renato is potential Glitterati and given our current situation imho our weaker area for a non-defender is on the wing.

Carroll has good potential. Fer is good in patches but switches off / lacks pace can't control midfield. Again both decent squad players but to compare them to Sanchez is lunacy.
Renato Sanchez on 09:38 - Aug 28 with 5198 viewsdailew

Renato Sanchez on 05:00 - Aug 28 by Nirvana

Sanches is a fantastic young talent, no question. A true world-class wonderkid.

Would be great to have him, albeit a bit superfluous, but we also need a highly creative player, which Sanches is not.

Someone like Viera, Suso, or Thorgan Hazard in tandem, though? Ffukkingg dynamite.

Can't see it happening, to be honest.

And if it's Bony/Yiadom/Sanches with Llorente to Chelsea, it will have been a disastrous window, truly. Chance to overhaul the squad with a bit of genuine quality gone, along with our best players, and the money also.

There is at least £30m laying around somewhere, the club needs to actually BUY quality, not just loan a couple of wonderkids and hope for the best.

Remember - at the end of the season Abraham returns to Chelsea (his club since he was 7) and Sanches would return to Bayern.

"at the end of the season Abraham returns to Chelsea "

I'm afraid for a club like Swansea even a permanently signed successful striker will be off in just one full season or a season and a half.

Ayew one season, Bony and Graham season and a half.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Renato Sanchez on 10:42 - Aug 28 with 5041 viewsawayjack

Renato Sanchez on 09:38 - Aug 28 by dailew

I'm afraid for a club like Swansea even a permanently signed successful striker will be off in just one full season or a season and a half.

Yup we sell our best couple of players most seasons, Siggy gone and potentially Llorente. I understand we're a 'selling club' but it's the waste by signing very poor replacement, mostly risky forwards and crap wingers. The list of 20 or so disposals already this season shows how we've wasted tens of millions, plus still have of 6-7 squad members that aren't close to PL quality. Sanchez would be hell of a coop - even on loan and I think suit Board to do what it takes to stay up then season, then exit on super profit from player sales, wage cuts and huge rise in Sky income that other clubs are investing in squad.
Renato Sanchez on 11:03 - Aug 28 with 4915 viewsE20Jack

So the news this morning is Liverpool want to permanently sign him for £30m. Munich are thought to want to sell rather than loan.

I guess that puts us in firm second place in this saga then.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 11:12 - Aug 28 with 4863 viewstheloneranger

Renato Sanchez on 11:03 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

So the news this morning is Liverpool want to permanently sign him for £30m. Munich are thought to want to sell rather than loan.

I guess that puts us in firm second place in this saga then.

Bookies have made Liverpool favourites to sign Sanchez

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Renato Sanchez on 11:16 - Aug 28 with 4817 viewsmagicdaps10

Liverpool are rumoured to have bid for Lemar this morning.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Renato Sanchez on 11:45 - Aug 28 with 4673 viewsJackSkellington

Renato Sanchez on 11:12 - Aug 28 by theloneranger

Bookies have made Liverpool favourites to sign Sanchez

So does he actually want to play, or just move to another club's bench? I hope he saw Liverpool demolishing Arsenal yesterday, and can see which weak link in their midfield he's going to replace... And not forgetting they've still got Coutinho to come back into that side!

Never mind, it never really sounded likely did it? I note that odds of us signing Chadli are at 8/13. Haven't been following the movement there, have they changed recently in light of what's happening with Sanches?
Renato Sanchez on 11:54 - Aug 28 with 4615 viewsAl_Bundy

Renato Sanchez on 09:38 - Aug 28 by dailew

And all three went backwards.. Siggy could be next on that list
Renato Sanchez on 12:03 - Aug 28 with 4573 viewsmax936

Arias, Sanchez, Bony the three names being thought of on here and we'll probably end up with another who hasn't been mentioned and only one at that, as it wasn't possible to get any other deals done as per...................

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Renato Sanchez on 12:40 - Aug 28 with 4433 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 12:03 - Aug 28 by max936

Arias, Sanchez, Bony the three names being thought of on here and we'll probably end up with another who hasn't been mentioned and only one at that, as it wasn't possible to get any other deals done as per...................

Monaco interested in Sanches now. Im forgetting about this one and just hoping for a shock on Thursday with news of his signing. Fully expect to see him at Liverpool though. I am certain we will get Bony.

I do think we have enough about us to stay up but I hoped for a bit more this season. We have the funds to invest in some real long term quality. Unfortunately it came a month too late.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 12:47 - Aug 28 with 4388 viewsmax936

Renato Sanchez on 12:40 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Monaco interested in Sanches now. Im forgetting about this one and just hoping for a shock on Thursday with news of his signing. Fully expect to see him at Liverpool though. I am certain we will get Bony.

I do think we have enough about us to stay up but I hoped for a bit more this season. We have the funds to invest in some real long term quality. Unfortunately it came a month too late.

It came a month late because the Club/Owners wanted it that way, so that they wouldn't have to spend anymore.

Renato Sanchez on 12:48 - Aug 28 with 4382 viewstomdickharry

Perhaps Sanchez would rather test himself in the PL rather than in a somewhat weaker French League,Monaco could tempt any player but they have had a raft of players leaving them recently,so lets hope the Mr Clement factor can tempt this brilliant young player to the South Wales Riviera.
Renato Sanchez on 12:52 - Aug 28 with 4352 viewsmax936

Renato Sanchez on 12:47 - Aug 28 by max936

It came a month late because the Club/Owners wanted it that way, so that they wouldn't have to spend anymore.

If we sell Llorente the Champers will be flowing around the Exc lounge at the next home game.

Renato Sanchez on 14:43 - Aug 28 with 4106 viewsawayjack

Renato Sanchez on 12:52 - Aug 28 by max936

If we sell Llorente the Champers will be flowing around the Exc lounge at the next home game.

Sadly it's what we've become. Three days to go and we're still in huge transfer profit and wage cuts, with little in re-investment. My heart hopes we'll get 2 new signings (Bony/Arias)and maybe a couple of loans - Sanchez be great and maybe cheaper CD cover. Sadly my head and historic behaviour of our Board suggests it may be Bony in Lorrente out and a cheap loan. That would be a £45m+ net profit from disposal and £25m cut in wages and the type of asset stripping many feared these Hedge Fund guys would priotise.
Renato Sanchez on 16:06 - Aug 28 with 3892 viewsKingsJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-make-auda
Renato Sanchez on 16:10 - Aug 28 with 3843 viewsgolly47

Liverpool have signed Keita. Doubt they'll be in for Sanches now, very similar players.

Poll: What was worse?

Renato Sanchez on 16:17 - Aug 28 with 3767 viewsABERSWAN

Renato Sanchez on 16:10 - Aug 28 by golly47

Liverpool have signed Keita. Doubt they'll be in for Sanches now, very similar players.

Keita will join Liverpool on July 2018. They could still loan Sanchez for this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024