Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 122386 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 18:26 - Aug 28 with 3832 viewsE20Jack

Massive move on Coutinho to Barca in the last few minutes.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 18:30 - Aug 28 with 3787 viewslondonlisa2001

Renato Sanchez on 18:26 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Massive move on Coutinho to Barca in the last few minutes.

Renato Sanchez on 18:31 - Aug 28 with 3768 viewsTheResurrection

Renato Sanchez on 05:00 - Aug 28 by Nirvana

Sanches is a fantastic young talent, no question. A true world-class wonderkid.

Would be great to have him, albeit a bit superfluous, but we also need a highly creative player, which Sanches is not.

Someone like Viera, Suso, or Thorgan Hazard in tandem, though? Ffukkingg dynamite.

Can't see it happening, to be honest.

And if it's Bony/Yiadom/Sanches with Llorente to Chelsea, it will have been a disastrous window, truly. Chance to overhaul the squad with a bit of genuine quality gone, along with our best players, and the money also.

There is at least £30m laying around somewhere, the club needs to actually BUY quality, not just loan a couple of wonderkids and hope for the best.

Remember - at the end of the season Abraham returns to Chelsea (his club since he was 7) and Sanches would return to Bayern.

Wasn't you mocking E20 the other week, nah, it was more than that, the usual making an ABSOLUTE CŪNT of yourself about even the thought of bringing Sanches in??

Seriously, where else have you got to turn? Keep away from mirrors.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Renato Sanchez on 18:37 - Aug 28 with 3704 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 18:30 - Aug 28 by londonlisa2001

The markets aren't connected though. They would be moving in conjunction with each other if that were the case. We have shortened since the Coutinho to Barca odds started shortening, if they were connected we would be lengthening and Liverpool shortening.

Renato Sanchez on 18:41 - Aug 28 with 3664 viewslondonlisa2001

Renato Sanchez on 17:54 - Aug 28 by union_jack

That's genuinely heart warming and great to hear.

But it doesn't, and I'm sure you agree, justify the amounts players get. Nothing does.

However, it is what it is so let's hope it doesn't hit a brick wall any time soon. A gentle slope downwards wouldn't be so bad though.

I totally agree.

But the insanity is not only at the top. It's insane to be paying some average player in our under 23 squad a few thousand a week.

That's as much of an obscenity in many ways, some really not very good 20 year old getting £100k plus a year to ponce around Swansea in a Merc while never having achieved anything at all. Crazy.
Renato Sanchez on 18:43 - Aug 28 with 3620 viewsAl_Bundy

So he speaks no German and very little English.. Not easy to integrate a player
Renato Sanchez on 18:44 - Aug 28 with 3600 viewslondonlisa2001

Renato Sanchez on 18:37 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

The markets aren't connected though. They would be moving in conjunction with each other if that were the case. We have shortened since the Coutinho to Barca odds started shortening, if they were connected we would be lengthening and Liverpool shortening.

Renato Sanchez on 18:46 - Aug 28 with 3580 viewsunion_jack

Renato Sanchez on 18:41 - Aug 28 by londonlisa2001

I totally agree.

But the insanity is not only at the top. It's insane to be paying some average player in our under 23 squad a few thousand a week.

That's as much of an obscenity in many ways, some really not very good 20 year old getting £100k plus a year to ponce around Swansea in a Merc while never having achieved anything at all. Crazy.

Nail on head Lisa.

I know this usnt going to sound too pc but I was listening to this youngster with a double barrelled name just coming into the Liverpool side. Yes, yes, I know=w it's judgmental but he sounds-dedicated thick as the proverbial. Test he's going to have money to burn.

Now compare him to Captain's of industry, politicians, scientists and lawyers some of who deal with life and death situations on a daily basis and they get peanuts in comparison.

Supply and demand? Well that's always been the way to fix a price but jeez!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 18:46 - Aug 28 with 3575 viewslondonlisa2001

Renato Sanchez on 18:43 - Aug 28 by Al_Bundy

So he speaks no German and very little English.. Not easy to integrate a player

Montero can't speak any English to speak of, and he's been with us for ages.
Renato Sanchez on 18:48 - Aug 28 with 3539 viewsLiam

This whole thread is BS.

We're most probably signing Chadli if anything.
Renato Sanchez on 18:49 - Aug 28 with 3532 viewsAl_Bundy

Renato Sanchez on 18:46 - Aug 28 by londonlisa2001

Montero can't speak any English to speak of, and he's been with us for ages.

Well say no more !! he obviously doesn't listen or understand the Physio
Renato Sanchez on 18:56 - Aug 28 with 3455 views3swan

Renato Sanchez on 18:46 - Aug 28 by union_jack

Nail on head Lisa.

I know this usnt going to sound too pc but I was listening to this youngster with a double barrelled name just coming into the Liverpool side. Yes, yes, I know=w it's judgmental but he sounds-dedicated thick as the proverbial. Test he's going to have money to burn.

Now compare him to Captain's of industry, politicians, scientists and lawyers some of who deal with life and death situations on a daily basis and they get peanuts in comparison.

Supply and demand? Well that's always been the way to fix a price but jeez!!!

It's totally pathetic the amounts paid out in transfers and salary.

Putting that to one side. There are some players that supply and demand can be aimed at as they are a cut above the average player.

As far as further down the ladder and leagues you go then it's dog eat dog where supply will exceed demand. There's a limited amount of teams ( how many youngsters don't make the grade)

Imo there is no reasoning that warrants paying out vast sums to untried young players.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 18:57]
Renato Sanchez on 18:56 - Aug 28 with 3439 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 18:31 - Aug 28 by TheResurrection

Wasn't you mocking E20 the other week, nah, it was more than that, the usual making an ABSOLUTE CŪNT of yourself about even the thought of bringing Sanches in??

Seriously, where else have you got to turn? Keep away from mirrors.

Good memory

amazing to think he was condoning Viera for a similar amount.

''Didn't see this post at first but WOW now that I have, E20.

You actually think a club of our stature could sign Renato ffukkingg Sanches? You really are clueless. The kid is on every major club's radar long before the Euros.

You seem to chastise everyone on here for not "understanding our club's financial situation" and yet you're the biggest culprit yourself. ''

A signing like Sanches could possibly set this club up for the considerable future on many levels. This is rock bottom price for someone of his reputation (a reputation not earned yet) and the resale opportunities are massive. this is a minimal risk signing due to the value someone like him will retain purely because of who he is.

He will certainly add quality to the midfield which will help us in our goal to stay up this season and push as high up the table as possible.

And also, the profile of the club will go through the roof as a global name. If Sanches does well and is sold on at the age of 22/23 to one of the elite... The amount of class players looking for a platform that will sit up and think we are a viable option will increase ten-fold.

This will be a multi level benefit signing and I for one hope we sign him more than I have ever hoped to sign anyone before.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 19:18]

Renato Sanchez on 19:13 - Aug 28 with 3284 viewsunion_jack

Renato Sanchez on 18:56 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Good memory

amazing to think he was condoning Viera for a similar amount.

''Didn't see this post at first but WOW now that I have, E20.

You actually think a club of our stature could sign Renato ffukkingg Sanches? You really are clueless. The kid is on every major club's radar long before the Euros.

You seem to chastise everyone on here for not "understanding our club's financial situation" and yet you're the biggest culprit yourself. ''

A signing like Sanches could possibly set this club up for the considerable future on many levels. This is rock bottom price for someone of his reputation (a reputation not earned yet) and the resale opportunities are massive. this is a minimal risk signing due to the value someone like him will retain purely because of who he is.

He will certainly add quality to the midfield which will help us in our goal to stay up this season and push as high up the table as possible.

And also, the profile of the club will go through the roof as a global name. If Sanches does well and is sold on at the age of 22/23 to one of the elite... The amount of class players looking for a platform that will sit up and think we are a viable option will increase ten-fold.

This will be a multi level benefit signing and I for one hope we sign him more than I have ever hoped to sign anyone before.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 19:18]

All very well.

But what will we do when we have to sell him? I can hear the pundits now!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Renato Sanchez on 19:29 - Aug 28 with 3142 viewsGaryjack

I contacted a very good mate of mine in Liverpool on Friday. now he's no JVZ, but he did have enough pull to get 50 odd of us a free Anfield tour years back when we went up for the weekend, so he knows a lot of people higher up the ladder, who then obviously know others further up the ladder! He has got back to me today after i told him about the Sanches links and tells me categorically that he wont be going to Liverpool, not on loan or purchase.
Renato Sanchez on 19:32 - Aug 28 with 3105 viewsHeadmaster

Renato Sanchez on 19:39 - Aug 28 with 3039 viewsexiledclaseboy

This bloke's coming to us and I can't say I'd ever heard if him till Saturday. But I am now suitably excited by the prospect of us signing a player I've hardly seen play. And my mate Craig, who pays far more attention to the various European leagues than I do, is wetting himself with excitement at the prospect of Sanches coming here. Granted, some of that is down to the various illnesses he has but still.

Poll: Tory leader

Renato Sanchez on 19:45 - Aug 28 with 2946 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 19:39 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

This bloke's coming to us and I can't say I'd ever heard if him till Saturday. But I am now suitably excited by the prospect of us signing a player I've hardly seen play. And my mate Craig, who pays far more attention to the various European leagues than I do, is wetting himself with excitement at the prospect of Sanches coming here. Granted, some of that is down to the various illnesses he has but still.

Must have seen him in the Euros ECB? even played against Wales. An absolute bull of a player. Pundits were loving him, suggesting he could be the best player in the world at some point. Think he has broken Christiano Ronaldo's record as youngest player to play for Portugal at a major tournament.

Renato Sanchez on 19:48 - Aug 28 with 2901 viewsKennedy

Just call me JFK

Renato Sanchez on 19:57 - Aug 28 with 2784 viewsexiledclaseboy

Renato Sanchez on 19:45 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Must have seen him in the Euros ECB? even played against Wales. An absolute bull of a player. Pundits were loving him, suggesting he could be the best player in the world at some point. Think he has broken Christiano Ronaldo's record as youngest player to play for Portugal at a major tournament.

Oh I've undoubtedly seen him, I probably should have said that I never noticed him before. I certainly wouldn't be able to pick him out of a line up.

Poll: Tory leader

Renato Sanchez on 19:59 - Aug 28 with 2744 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Renato Sanchez on 19:48 - Aug 28 by Kennedy

He certainly breaks up the play.
Renato Sanchez on 20:09 - Aug 28 with 2600 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 18:48 - Aug 28 by Liam

This whole thread is BS.

We're most probably signing Chadli if anything.

We'll be lucky at that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Renato Sanchez on 20:11 - Aug 28 with 2564 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 19:39 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

Unbelievable init. Unbelievable......

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Renato Sanchez on 20:17 - Aug 28 with 2483 viewsoldcob

Renato Sanchez on 19:48 - Aug 28 by Kennedy

I'd sooner play with him than against him thats for sure.
Renato Sanchez on 20:27 - Aug 28 with 2355 viewsE20Jack

5/4 clear faves now.

Liverpool 2/1.

we are nearly at my sub evens price where I start to get VERY excited

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024