Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 123302 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 20:28 - Aug 28 with 2519 viewsEasternJack

Could be the hair, but he reminds me of Davids at his best.

Surely this one is not real? Real intent by the Americans if they get this one done.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 20:28]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Renato Sanchez on 20:32 - Aug 28 with 2451 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 20:28 - Aug 28 by EasternJack

Surely this one is not real? Real intent by the Americans if they get this one done.

Seen him compared to Davids a few times and Seedorf.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 20:33 - Aug 28 with 2449 viewsjoshdon10

Renato Sanchez on 18:56 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Good memory

amazing to think he was condoning Viera for a similar amount.

''Didn't see this post at first but WOW now that I have, E20.

You actually think a club of our stature could sign Renato ffukkingg Sanches? You really are clueless. The kid is on every major club's radar long before the Euros.

You seem to chastise everyone on here for not "understanding our club's financial situation" and yet you're the biggest culprit yourself. ''

A signing like Sanches could possibly set this club up for the considerable future on many levels. This is rock bottom price for someone of his reputation (a reputation not earned yet) and the resale opportunities are massive. this is a minimal risk signing due to the value someone like him will retain purely because of who he is.

He will certainly add quality to the midfield which will help us in our goal to stay up this season and push as high up the table as possible.

And also, the profile of the club will go through the roof as a global name. If Sanches does well and is sold on at the age of 22/23 to one of the elite... The amount of class players looking for a platform that will sit up and think we are a viable option will increase ten-fold.

This will be a multi level benefit signing and I for one hope we sign him more than I have ever hoped to sign anyone before.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 19:18]

This deal won't happen, even if there's a 1% chance of this happening it won't be a SIGNING it be a loan.

Come on guys this deal is way out of our reach. We need to start thinking about Real targets.

Unfortunately this ain't one.
Renato Sanchez on 20:33 - Aug 28 with 2447 viewsclloy2

Renato Sanchez on 20:28 - Aug 28 by EasternJack

Well if the americans are serious about investing in Swansea , they need to do something to get the fans on their side. At the moment the the jury is still out big time. If we don;t strengthen then I thin we are relegation fodder for sure. They keep saying they are here for the medium term - well go and bloody proof it
Renato Sanchez on 20:34 - Aug 28 with 2429 viewsEasternJack

Renato Sanchez on 20:32 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Seen him compared to Davids a few times and Seedorf.

Yes. Just had a look at some old Davids videos. Has the same aggression/power and direct play.

Renato Sanchez on 20:35 - Aug 28 with 2400 viewsEasternJack

Renato Sanchez on 20:33 - Aug 28 by joshdon10

This deal won't happen, even if there's a 1% chance of this happening it won't be a SIGNING it be a loan.

Come on guys this deal is way out of our reach. We need to start thinking about Real targets.

Unfortunately this ain't one.

Nothing wrong with a loan deal if it brings in normally unattainable quality

Renato Sanchez on 20:36 - Aug 28 with 2371 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 20:35 - Aug 28 by EasternJack

Nothing wrong with a loan deal if it brings in normally unattainable quality

Especially if it is a loan with an option to buy at a pre agreed price as being suggested. That is even better.

Renato Sanchez on 20:41 - Aug 28 with 2292 viewspencoedjack

If we sign him & Arias ( & Wilf back to his best) could be a very exciting season
Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 20:42 - Aug 28 with 2282 viewsEasternJack

Renato Sanchez on 20:36 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Especially if it is a loan with an option to buy at a pre agreed price as being suggested. That is even better.

Yes. I've been reading this thread with a lot of scepticism, however the more recent reports suggests that we're in the running.

Objectively, it makes sense. We can give him game time and exposure at EPL level - something he needs to restart his club career. The other teams in the frame for him have quality in his position already therefore the game time may be limited. Add the Bayern/PC relationship and it adds up.

I guess the main question is probably with the player. Is he up for the step down? (As the saying goes, you sometimes have to go down to go up ;)

Renato Sanchez on 20:44 - Aug 28 with 2232 viewsjoshdon10

Renato Sanchez on 20:36 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

We won't be signing this kid. Not even as a loan there is a host of clubs well above our reputation that would be interested in him

A loan deal with a pre agreed price??

sorry E20 but you need to realise that is impossible to get a player like this at our club full time.

Madness that people actually think we can attract players of this level.
Renato Sanchez on 20:47 - Aug 28 with 2182 viewsOldjack

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/846874/Barcelona-Transfer-News-Liverpool

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Renato Sanchez on 20:48 - Aug 28 with 2171 viewsAl_Bundy

Renato Sanchez on 20:44 - Aug 28 by joshdon10

We won't be signing this kid. Not even as a loan there is a host of clubs well above our reputation that would be interested in him

sorry E20 but you need to realise that is impossible to get a player like this at our club full time.

If it happens it would be a loan.. probably without any agreed buy fee's included
Renato Sanchez on 20:48 - Aug 28 with 2169 viewsMagic_Michu

This could be one hell of a team!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Renato Sanchez on 20:51 - Aug 28 with 2113 viewsEasternJack

Renato Sanchez on 20:47 - Aug 28 by Oldjack

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/846874/Barcelona-Transfer-News-Liverpool

Going down to the wire.

Renato Sanchez on 20:51 - Aug 28 with 2108 viewsJackfath

Renato Sanchez on 20:48 - Aug 28 by Magic_Michu

If he signs would you change your user name to Super Sanches?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Renato Sanchez on 20:52 - Aug 28 with 2082 viewspencoedjack

Almost w anking material
Renato Sanchez on 20:53 - Aug 28 with 2040 viewsMagic_Michu

Potentially a Top 8 team.

Renato Sanchez on 20:56 - Aug 28 with 1991 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 20:44 - Aug 28 by joshdon10

The market is currently disagreeing with you. You can make a mint if you follow through with your convictions.

Renato Sanchez on 20:59 - Aug 28 with 1937 viewsploppy

Where's Clucas?
Renato Sanchez on 21:01 - Aug 28 with 1900 viewsJackfath

Renato Sanchez on 20:59 - Aug 28 by ploppy

Where's Clucas?

And Routledge!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Renato Sanchez on 21:01 - Aug 28 with 1893 viewsEasternJack

Swap ayew for Bartley (I know, I know) and a Lucas for Mesa and you're in the ball park with the likely formation.

Fingers crossed
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 21:02]

Renato Sanchez on 21:03 - Aug 28 with 1854 viewsjoshdon10

Renato Sanchez on 20:56 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

The market is currently disagreeing with you. You can make a mint if you follow through with your convictions.

I just know Bayern got high hopes for this kid, they would want to loan him to a team in European football, not a team who could possibly get into a relegation scrap or finish mid table at the best. I'm sure that the player himself wouldn't want to be playing for us.

The club and the player would like to know if he can prove himself at the highest level. And to play the most games he can.

I'll be so happy if I'm wrong. But I know this player won't be in swansea shirt this season
Renato Sanchez on 21:04 - Aug 28 with 1841 viewsEasternJack

Renato Sanchez on 21:01 - Aug 28 by Jackfath

And Routledge!

On the training ground practicing his flicks. It'll pay off one day....

Renato Sanchez on 21:05 - Aug 28 with 1820 viewsMagic_Michu

Renato Sanchez on 20:59 - Aug 28 by ploppy

Where's Clucas?

Sheesh, I've forgotten him already!

Renato Sanchez on 21:10 - Aug 28 with 1745 viewsAl_Bundy

Renato Sanchez on 21:01 - Aug 28 by EasternJack

Swap ayew for Bartley (I know, I know) and a Lucas for Mesa and you're in the ball park with the likely formation.

Fingers crossed
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 21:02]

Llorente for Bony !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024