Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 123372 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 19:55 - Aug 25 with 20925 viewsE20Jack

Been a vociferous advocate of his on here. A superb player. Granted not seen a lot of him since the Euros but he is one where is ability is blindingly obvious. I can't see us pulling it off as I think as soon as it becomes clear it may happen then the likes of Liverpool may well come in, but what a thought eh?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 19:57 - Aug 25 with 20911 viewsmagicdaps10

He was 33/1 this morning.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Renato Sanchez on 19:58 - Aug 25 with 20892 viewsE20Jack

Trying to find where the link has come from,only thing I could find was this from 2months back and not really a link more of a suggestion.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/20/rb-swansea-city-boss-paul-clement-should-us

Renato Sanchez on 20:00 - Aug 25 with 20874 viewsJackfath

Could this be the mystery player?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Renato Sanchez on 20:00 - Aug 25 with 20873 viewsElward

He is a cracking player, watch Bayern frequently and would blatantly stand out playing for us. For that reason alone i can't see it happening.
Renato Sanchez on 20:04 - Aug 25 with 20822 viewsgolly47

If we do sign him, this could be the coup of the season. Unbelievable talent.

Poll: What was worse?

Renato Sanchez on 20:04 - Aug 25 with 20811 viewsJango

If ancelotti sees a future for him at Bayern then he will want to loan him to a coach he trusts will help him progress as a player. He obviously has immense respect for clement so whilst it's unlikely I wouldn't completely rule it out.
Renato Sanchez on 20:05 - Aug 25 with 20803 viewsBarrySwan

This rumour is absolute nonsense.

The guys hideously out of shape and making too much from his singing career to be interested in a move here.

Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 20:09 - Aug 25 with 20763 viewsOldjack

Renato Sanchez on 20:05 - Aug 25 by BarrySwan

This rumour is absolute nonsense.

The guys hideously out of shape and making too much from his singing career to be interested in a move here.

He's getting on a bit aswell

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Renato Sanchez on 20:12 - Aug 25 with 20708 viewsmagicdaps10

To drop from 33/1 to 7/1 with no press links is very strange.
There has had to be a few lump on for it to drop that amount and so quickly.
Could be an interesting one.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Renato Sanchez on 20:18 - Aug 25 with 20651 viewsSwans_16

Renato Sanchez on 20:12 - Aug 25 by magicdaps10

More than likely HJ, MM and Dineen know it's happening so have lumped major cash on it.

Very strange though, something must have happened/progressed.

Renato Sanches, Bony and Arias would be great signings for us in these final few days.
Renato Sanchez on 20:21 - Aug 25 with 20610 viewslonglostjack

I wish I'd put a tenner on yesterday.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Renato Sanchez on 20:22 - Aug 25 with 20594 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 20:12 - Aug 25 by magicdaps10

Sky Bet's contacts in markets such as this are second to none in the insustry due to the nature of their TV network. That is why they are the only ones offering the market and are the only ones to offer a wide variety of markets than many others simply cannot cover, if ever you are betting on these markets, SkyBet will be the most accurate, no question. Always one step ahread and as a result do not have to react to bets. I would take a guess that they have been informed of an enquiry rather than anyone placing any lumpy informed bets. 7/2 is a tentative price, which probably reflects the tentative enquiry.

Renato Sanchez on 20:23 - Aug 25 with 20584 viewsOldjack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renato_Sanches is this him ?
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 20:24]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Renato Sanchez on 20:33 - Aug 25 with 20467 viewsTheFranchise

I'm calling BS on this.
Renato Sanchez on 20:34 - Aug 25 with 20457 viewsElward

Renato Sanchez on 20:23 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renato_Sanches is this him ?
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 20:24]

Yep
Renato Sanchez on 20:37 - Aug 25 with 20403 viewsJackfath

We need to get his name right in case he reads this board to see what we're like as a set of fans.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Renato Sanchez on 20:40 - Aug 25 with 20386 viewsairedale

See him in Wind St and shout 'well played yesterday Rennie!'
Renato Sanchez on 20:47 - Aug 25 with 20318 viewsNeathJack

No idea why anyone pays attention to these player transfer betting markets. The market is so small that even a £20 punt can change the odds drastically.
Renato Sanchez on 20:48 - Aug 25 with 20295 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 20:47 - Aug 25 by NeathJack

No idea why anyone pays attention to these player transfer betting markets. The market is so small that even a £20 punt can change the odds drastically.

Common misconception.

Renato Sanchez on 20:59 - Aug 25 with 20184 viewsNeathJack

Renato Sanchez on 20:48 - Aug 25 by E20Jack

Common misconception.

Go and stick £20 on someone who is 33/1 and see how long it takes before their odds come tumbling in.
Renato Sanchez on 21:02 - Aug 25 with 20143 viewsN_T_J

Renato Sanchez on 20:37 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

We need to get his name right in case he reads this board to see what we're like as a set of fans.

Renato Sanchez on 21:03 - Aug 25 with 20120 viewsSwansea93

When the rumours came about of a mystery so called player and one will go to the wire I immediately thought this guy, assuming the reason it could go to the wire is incase a big team came in for him.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Renato Sanchez on 21:04 - Aug 25 with 20104 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 20:59 - Aug 25 by NeathJack

Go and stick £20 on someone who is 33/1 and see how long it takes before their odds come tumbling in.

I don't need to. I know how it works, mainly because I create and trade many of the markets myself. If it was as simple as changing the odds because someone has had a bet then we would open ourselves up to market manipulation.

Once we cut a price we then we balance out the book by making another bigger. So people would place smaller bets on the selections they don't think will happen and then wait for us to make the selections they do want bigger and then hammer them with big stakes. It just doesn't happen. We may bring it in a touch but certainly not from 33/1 into 7/2.

We cut prices not from what we take in bets, but who we take bets from - (all customers are graded in terms of their potential danger to the company). We cut due to information we recieve and we cut odds if there is a steady stream of bets on one selection. We do not cut prices due to a solitary bet from Joe Bloggs, very rarely anyway. Skybet even rarer as their sports inside information is the best in the business.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 21:23]

Renato Sanchez on 21:07 - Aug 25 with 20074 viewsone_upmanship

Need to stay well away from him. Typical hyped up young player. Lazy and overrated. Wouldn't even bother on loan. Waste of time & £!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024