Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City forum 22:38 - Aug 25 with 14026 viewsLoyal

You have to laugh, they win a few games and their gums can't stop banging.
Every season the same old cnts predict a Swansea relegation.
7 seasons in the premier league dickheads, dream on you will never be Wales premier side.
http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=187384

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cardiff City forum on 09:32 - Aug 27 with 3743 viewsLoyal

Cardiff City forum on 00:43 - Aug 27 by SS2013

Isn't that how a forum works ? You post your opinion I post mine ? Re the woods, sorry I don't go that way. Good luck in finding a partner though

Thing is lovely you posted abuse, hence this current conundrum.
Opinions is one thing, abuse that in a public setting would earn you a damn good fingering is another.
Jumping on Ironsides post is bullying, and bully's get bullied.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Cardiff City forum on 12:36 - Aug 27 with 3622 viewsYossarian

Cardiff City forum on 23:44 - Aug 26 by Loyal

Why do you want to tell me what to do ?
If you want a quick sesh let's pop up Penllergare woods with a tub of Vaseline and rub each other fcking stupid with twigs.

Is it Penllegare or Penllegaer? I'm really confused now. Even the signposts are in on it.....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Cardiff City forum on 12:49 - Aug 27 with 3604 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff City forum on 07:01 - Aug 27 by phact0rri

I will agree seeing Cardiff crash and burn at our level is always fun and good for a laugh.

"I will agree seeing Cardiff crash and burn at ANY level is always fun and good for a laugh."

Just a minor oversight there, now corrected

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff City forum on 13:23 - Aug 27 with 3563 viewsbyron

Said this before this season began, I'm much more bothered about us swapping places this season than any other of late. Warnock is a genius at that level and I'm very sceptical about our mgt these days.....we wouldn't get 18k in similar circumstances. People on here need to get clued up

Benny

Cardiff City forum on 00:39 - Aug 28 with 3401 viewsTNT

...or blued up.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cardiff City forum on 02:11 - Aug 28 with 3353 viewsTim_Harry

Cardiff City forum on 00:39 - Aug 28 by TNT

...or blued up.

Ah, blued up. I remember those days. Cardiff fans would have their username in blue.

That Byron chap is a strange one. Clearly a Cardiff fan pretending to be a Jack. Not sure what he thinks he's achieving, but there you go. I could never do the same myself. The thought of pretending to be a Cardiff fan gives me an instant sense of nausea!
Cardiff City forum on 05:53 - Aug 28 with 3306 viewslonglostjack

Cardiff City forum on 02:11 - Aug 28 by Tim_Harry

Ah, blued up. I remember those days. Cardiff fans would have their username in blue.

That Byron chap is a strange one. Clearly a Cardiff fan pretending to be a Jack. Not sure what he thinks he's achieving, but there you go. I could never do the same myself. The thought of pretending to be a Cardiff fan gives me an instant sense of nausea!

He's chosen a fitting username for being a scummer though, obviously after Byron the poet who Wiki describes as
"the most flamboyant and notorious of the major Romantics, Byron was both celebrated and castigated in life for his aristocratic excesses, including huge debts".

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cardiff City forum on 07:20 - Aug 28 with 3268 viewsSTID2017

Cardiff City forum on 07:36 - Aug 26 by SgorioFruit

Agreed

Clucas, our replacement for siggy.

Laughing stock

I don't know about replacement for Siggy, but not a bad debut.
What is it about posters on here knocking our new signings or potential signings before they've even had a chance to show what they can do ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City forum on 07:21 - Aug 28 with 3268 viewsTNT

Cardiff City forum on 05:53 - Aug 28 by longlostjack

He's chosen a fitting username for being a scummer though, obviously after Byron the poet who Wiki describes as
"the most flamboyant and notorious of the major Romantics, Byron was both celebrated and castigated in life for his aristocratic excesses, including huge debts".

Cardiff City forum on 08:04 - Aug 28 with 3231 viewsScfc2017

Cardiff City forum on 13:23 - Aug 27 by byron

Said this before this season began, I'm much more bothered about us swapping places this season than any other of late. Warnock is a genius at that level and I'm very sceptical about our mgt these days.....we wouldn't get 18k in similar circumstances. People on here need to get clued up

So you think Swansea wouldn't get 18,000 as a result of being top of the table and winning the opening 4 games. Well I'd have to disagree with you there. Swansea had plenty of 18,000' plus crowds in the lower divisions and that's a fact.

I think it's you that needs to get clued up.
Cardiff City forum on 09:40 - Aug 28 with 3156 viewsLoyal

Cardiff City forum on 12:36 - Aug 27 by Yossarian

Is it Penllegare or Penllegaer? I'm really confused now. Even the signposts are in on it.....

Both are actually wrong, visit often ?

Cardiff City forum on 09:41 - Aug 28 with 3154 viewsLoyal

Er, we did get 18k and more in similar circumstances.
Jeez, been here long mucka ?

Edit - my mistake that was in league one 😂
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 9:42]

Cardiff City forum on 13:35 - Aug 28 with 3051 viewsGaryjack

Cardiff City forum on 09:41 - Aug 28 by Loyal

Er, we did get 18k and more in similar circumstances.
Jeez, been here long mucka ?

Edit - my mistake that was in league one 😂
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 9:42]

So did Cardiff in fairness. Some games were packed to the rafters!

Cardiff City forum on 14:01 - Aug 28 with 3017 viewsLoyal

Cardiff City forum on 13:35 - Aug 28 by Garyjack

So did Cardiff in fairness. Some games were packed to the rafters!

They also got 9000 when they were last top of the championship. And blamed champions league fixtures.

Cardiff City forum on 16:04 - Aug 28 with 2959 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff City forum on 14:01 - Aug 28 by Loyal

They also got 9000 when they were last top of the championship. And blamed champions league fixtures.

Surely the only Welsh club with more pulling power than Barcelona, wouldn't be worried about a small competition like that.
Not when they have all of Wales (about 2.2 million people?) supporting them, trying to get tickets for their week in week out sold out games.
Thought they'd have built a bigger extension for all their fans to have a chance of getting in.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff City forum on 01:10 - Dec 17 with 2356 viewsTNT

Here's Byron The Bluebird pretending to be a Jack, in August... bless.

Cardiff City forum on 07:16 - Dec 17 with 2278 viewsthornabyswan

Cardiff City forum on 01:10 - Dec 17 by TNT

Here's Byron The Bluebird pretending to be a Jack, in August... bless.

He is a sad one fair play Beyron RedRobin always on the Swansea Cardiff banter page calling us worse than shit.
Denied that was him a while back tells lots of lies.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cardiff City forum on 08:45 - Dec 17 with 2234 viewsbyron

Cardiff City forum on 07:16 - Dec 17 by thornabyswan

He is a sad one fair play Beyron RedRobin always on the Swansea Cardiff banter page calling us worse than shit.
Denied that was him a while back tells lots of lies.

That’s not me, I’ll say it again. I don’t use Facebook. Still, I’d be more concerned about swapping places like I said in August. In fact, forget that, looking at the state of your club, survival and stabilising are the key. You could end up where king huw found you very easily.

Benny

Cardiff City forum on 09:01 - Dec 17 with 2215 viewsthornabyswan

Cardiff City forum on 08:45 - Dec 17 by byron

That’s not me, I’ll say it again. I don’t use Facebook. Still, I’d be more concerned about swapping places like I said in August. In fact, forget that, looking at the state of your club, survival and stabilising are the key. You could end up where king huw found you very easily.

Why would anyone believe a word you say been pretending to be a Jack on here pathetic really.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cardiff City forum on 09:27 - Dec 17 with 2171 viewstheloneranger

Always seems to be large crowds outside their ground, then I found out it was shoppers queuing to get in Costco!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cardiff City forum on 12:24 - Dec 17 with 2044 viewsbyron

Cardiff City forum on 14:01 - Aug 28 by Loyal

The sight of those idiots in red was why I and many others stopped going, thankfully him and the other Gloria’s have long gone apart from when they went to watch wales in France. Back to Man Utd and pool now thank fcuk

Benny

Cardiff City forum on 12:32 - Dec 17 with 2037 viewsbyron

Cardiff City forum on 09:01 - Dec 17 by thornabyswan

Why would anyone believe a word you say been pretending to be a Jack on here pathetic really.

You’re right, there is an abundance of bluebirds on here, what is there, one? Taffpunk? I guess that’s a good reflection of the IQ level on here anyway. This site is legendary for fans who think they have a divine right to be in the premier league. it almost has to be seen to be believed.

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024