Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurricane Harvey - how is Tummer from Texas? 07:14 - Aug 26 with 2244 viewsGlyn1

How's Tummer and his family now that Hurricane H is now in Texas? I imagine he'll be too busy to read about football this weekend.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Hurricane Harvey - how is Tummer from Texas? on 08:08 - Aug 26 with 2220 viewsLoyal

Winded ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Hurricane Harvey - how is Tummer from Texas? on 08:13 - Aug 26 with 2214 viewsMo_Wives

*Tummer from New Mexico

Edit - Hope they're all OK
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 8:16]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hurricane Harvey - how is Tummer from Texas? on 08:43 - Aug 26 with 2198 viewsswanforthemoney

This sort of disaster sometimes makes me doubt my faith. Why would God create a storm like this?

I stand in the North Stand

Hurricane Harvey - how is Tummer from Texas? on 08:46 - Aug 26 with 2190 viewsMo_Wives

Hurricane Harvey - how is Tummer from Texas? on 08:43 - Aug 26 by swanforthemoney

This sort of disaster sometimes makes me doubt my faith. Why would God create a storm like this?

To test your faith.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hurricane Harvey - how is Tummer from Texas? on 09:00 - Aug 26 with 2168 viewsGowerjack

Hurricane Harvey - how is Tummer from Texas? on 08:43 - Aug 26 by swanforthemoney

Fair play

Warra feckin knob

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Hurricane Harvey - how is Tummer from Texas? on 09:03 - Aug 26 with 2161 viewsWarwickHunt

You could always pray for it to stop.

Guaranteed to work!
Hurricane Harvey - how is Tummer from Texas? on 09:04 - Aug 26 with 2160 viewsLoyal

Depends which god you are on about.
Just remember -

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024