Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This can't be true? 07:17 - Aug 26 with 2101 viewsDr_Winston

All summer people have insisted that everyone from Jenkins to Landon Donovan to Doris the tea lady get more say in transfers than Clement.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41054406

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This can't be true? on 07:25 - Aug 26 with 2065 viewsKingBony

But if we bring in my mate Bony (which I'm in favour of btw) surely, surely PC would have other targets he might "prefer" to bring in based on his knowledge of the game and where he's Been?

I think there's a massive difference between having a major say as opposed to having the final say on whether a player comes or not...

But if he's comfortable with it who are we to say anything!

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

This can't be true? on 07:39 - Aug 26 with 2008 viewsNOTRAC

I though it was the Trust that had a big say in who we signed. It must be a hell of a big committee meeting before deciding.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

This can't be true? on 08:10 - Aug 26 with 1902 viewsShonky

a throng of morons are unavailable for comment.

Its just a ride...

This can't be true? on 08:10 - Aug 26 with 1899 viewsMo_Wives

"Look, quick....a ghost at the transfer window..."

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This can't be true? on 08:20 - Aug 26 with 1854 viewsDr_Winston

This can't be true? on 07:25 - Aug 26 by KingBony

But if we bring in my mate Bony (which I'm in favour of btw) surely, surely PC would have other targets he might "prefer" to bring in based on his knowledge of the game and where he's Been?

I think there's a massive difference between having a major say as opposed to having the final say on whether a player comes or not...

But if he's comfortable with it who are we to say anything!

If players aren't brought in if Clement doesn't want them then ultimately that's the final say. The important thing is that far from being the meek patsy glumly accepting everyone Jenkins gives him that he's been painted as on here all summer the truth is considerably different.

As for Bony, it's not a huge stretch to believe that he's someone Clement might have been considering anyway. His comments after the Man Utd game about our lack of ball retention in the final third certainly suggest someone of Wilf's skills would have been in his thinking.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This can't be true? on 08:37 - Aug 26 with 1786 viewsSwansNZ

Fake news.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

This can't be true? on 08:38 - Aug 26 with 1775 viewsLoyal

This can't be true? on 08:10 - Aug 26 by Mo_Wives

"Look, quick....a ghost at the transfer window..."

He looks 'appy.....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This can't be true? on 08:40 - Aug 26 with 1768 viewsMo_Wives

This can't be true? on 08:38 - Aug 26 by Loyal

He looks 'appy.....

Very 'appy

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

This can't be true? on 08:42 - Aug 26 with 1752 views3swan

This can't be true? on 08:20 - Aug 26 by Dr_Winston

If players aren't brought in if Clement doesn't want them then ultimately that's the final say. The important thing is that far from being the meek patsy glumly accepting everyone Jenkins gives him that he's been painted as on here all summer the truth is considerably different.

As for Bony, it's not a huge stretch to believe that he's someone Clement might have been considering anyway. His comments after the Man Utd game about our lack of ball retention in the final third certainly suggest someone of Wilf's skills would have been in his thinking.

I've always believed that Clement has had an input. How much? and the final decision, who knows?

One article either way doesn't make it 100% true,as there is enough P.R. from the club side and FACT from the fans side.
This can't be true? on 08:53 - Aug 26 with 1699 viewsSwansea93

Basically he's had a say in the Olsson and Abraham signings, the rest are Huws.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024