Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lacking magic/sparkle still 16:57 - Aug 26 with 1928 viewsGaz_M

Good performance, and the shift to 532 is necessary. Keeping it solid and utilising our pace and power up top. I don't think it's long-term what Clement will look to do. Given that he's never worked at a club using the system, and never used it at Derby either.

What we're now lacking is some genuine pace and trickery on the wings. Think a Montero/Pablo Hernandez/Barrow/Messi-in-one type job.
Lacking magic/sparkle still on 17:13 - Aug 26 with 1839 viewsswanforthemoney

Didn't think I'd ever see Messi bracketed with the other three.

I stand in the North Stand

Lacking magic/sparkle still on 17:42 - Aug 26 with 1740 viewsoldcob

Missing magic now are we? Its a pity Paul Daniels died we could have got him for £5 million.
Lacking magic/sparkle still on 17:51 - Aug 26 with 1683 viewsraynor94

We're Swansea City, we know what we are!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Lacking magic/sparkle still on 18:06 - Aug 26 with 1598 viewsJethroJack

I suggest the players get their shirts coated with glitter for the next game, then we'll have some sparkle...FFS!
Lacking magic/sparkle still on 18:08 - Aug 26 with 1578 viewsjack247

Fair post.

Very well organised and we are going to frustrate a lot of teams. We are missing a game changer at the moment, someone who can run at a man or even thread a killer ball through. Still, it wasn't exciting and Palace were awful, but that's a great performance with the players we've got available.
Lacking magic/sparkle still on 18:19 - Aug 26 with 1539 viewsnantywatcher

Lacking magic/sparkle still on 18:08 - Aug 26 by jack247

Fair post.

Very well organised and we are going to frustrate a lot of teams. We are missing a game changer at the moment, someone who can run at a man or even thread a killer ball through. Still, it wasn't exciting and Palace were awful, but that's a great performance with the players we've got available.

Paul Merson was raving about a 60 yard crossfield ball from Clucas - the best pass he'd seen this season - was it??
Lacking magic/sparkle still on 18:22 - Aug 26 with 1507 viewsswan65split

More solid in defence, better than last year, but the number of chances Parace and Saints had is still unnerving.
Lacking magic/sparkle still on 18:38 - Aug 26 with 1428 viewspencoedjack

Professional away performance

Well done Swans
Login to get fewer ads

Lacking magic/sparkle still on 18:51 - Aug 26 with 1388 viewsjack247

Lacking magic/sparkle still on 18:19 - Aug 26 by nantywatcher

Paul Merson was raving about a 60 yard crossfield ball from Clucas - the best pass he'd seen this season - was it??

Yes, it was class. Best I've seen this season, but I've only watched two full games. Good performance from him all round really. No one played badly, just no one wanted to take the responsibility of making things happen. If we can add a bit of creativity, we will have a good starting eleven at least.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024