Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Box Office PPV - if you have a motorised dish AnotherJohn, Uxbridge etc. 22:04 - Aug 26 with 1268 viewsstevethejack

Showtime Boxing - Mayweather vs. McGregor

10°E 11000 H 15000
ID: WORLD PPV PATH A

2600:000000:0001:0134:1fff::3A 7D 94 4B E2 C6 25 CD 3A 7D 94 4B E2 C6 25 CD ; Sky Box Office

The above will give you access to all the undercard fights and the main events (broadcasting now).

If you understand the above, you know what to do. If you don't, really not worth asking what to do.
Sky Box Office PPV - if you have a motorised dish AnotherJohn, Uxbridge etc. on 22:15 - Aug 26 with 1258 viewsdickythorpe

Whacked those coordinates in and my satellite dish should be orbiting Mars a week Wednesday!
Sky Box Office PPV - if you have a motorised dish AnotherJohn, Uxbridge etc. on 00:53 - Aug 27 with 1177 viewsAnotherJohn

Thanks Steve. My problem is that me and my dish are about 6000 miles apart at present. I have been using Kodi and Sportsmania, but it is very laggy. With the Swans game yesterday I switched to a free stream and got much better results.
Sky Box Office PPV - if you have a motorised dish AnotherJohn, Uxbridge etc. on 13:16 - Aug 27 with 1019 viewsItchySphincter

Out of curiosity how do you get those BISS codes? I know how I can get them but how can you?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sky Box Office PPV - if you have a motorised dish AnotherJohn, Uxbridge etc. on 16:08 - Sep 7 with 907 viewsstevethejack

Sky Box Office PPV - if you have a motorised dish AnotherJohn, Uxbridge etc. on 13:16 - Aug 27 by ItchySphincter

Out of curiosity how do you get those BISS codes? I know how I can get them but how can you?

I get the BISS codes from various sites, Sat universe, najmsat, Star Times (with translation from Arabic). I get the PID & PCR PID from the broadcast to get the rest of the info.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024