Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mods / E20Jack 13:46 - Aug 27 with 5730 viewsNeath_Jack

Why has his username been banned please?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mods / E20Jack on 13:48 - Aug 27 with 3118 viewsEastenderJack

I can understand in a way Neathie. My views have ben pretty strong recently which sems to have got a few posters backs up for whatever reason. Unfortunately due to that they have picked arguments with me and I am naturally not one to back down.

Appreciate the support though, but I quite like my new name.
Mods / E20Jack on 13:51 - Aug 27 with 3098 viewsNeath_Jack

Mods / E20Jack on 13:48 - Aug 27 by EastenderJack

I can understand in a way Neathie. My views have ben pretty strong recently which sems to have got a few posters backs up for whatever reason. Unfortunately due to that they have picked arguments with me and I am naturally not one to back down.

If that's the case, then they also need to ban Lisa, Gary, Itchy, Nirvana to name but a few.

I can't ever remember you being abusive to anyone on here. I have a feeling it's because one or more of the moderators feel intimidated by your forum personality.

Will be interesting to see if they have the backbone to answer.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Mods / E20Jack on 13:51 - Aug 27 with 3095 viewsMo_Wives

Je suis E20s (amongst others)

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Mods / E20Jack on 13:54 - Aug 27 with 3068 viewsDarran

He's been banned because one of the Mods on here likes banning people.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mods / E20Jack on 13:54 - Aug 27 with 3065 viewsSwanjaxs

If you haven't threatened anyone whilst posting or via p.m. I can't understand why you'd get banned? Unless one of the more favoured posters has been carping to a mod perhaps?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Mods / E20Jack on 13:56 - Aug 27 with 3030 viewsGaryjack

Mods / E20Jack on 13:51 - Aug 27 by Neath_Jack

If that's the case, then they also need to ban Lisa, Gary, Itchy, Nirvana to name but a few.

I can't ever remember you being abusive to anyone on here. I have a feeling it's because one or more of the moderators feel intimidated by your forum personality.

Oi! I was just playing around trying to stay awake for the boxing mun! ....I failed by the way! Anyway, nobody should be banned no matter how strong their views are, and it is pretty poor form if E20 has been banned in fairness.
Mods / E20Jack on 13:57 - Aug 27 with 3034 viewsEastenderJack

Mods / E20Jack on 13:54 - Aug 27 by Swanjaxs

If you haven't threatened anyone whilst posting or via p.m. I can't understand why you'd get banned? Unless one of the more favoured posters has been carping to a mod perhaps?

I have been central to a lot of arguments on here recently. I dont feel I have started any, but contining them is just as annoying in many ways. If I was a mod I would be tempted to ban me too, which is why I am not annoyed.
Mods / E20Jack on 14:00 - Aug 27 with 3004 viewsNeath_Jack

Mods / E20Jack on 13:56 - Aug 27 by Garyjack

Oi! I was just playing around trying to stay awake for the boxing mun! ....I failed by the way! Anyway, nobody should be banned no matter how strong their views are, and it is pretty poor form if E20 has been banned in fairness.

Exactly why i made the point, it f*cking stinks.

No offence intended to you or the others mentioned by myself.

Login to get fewer ads

Mods / E20Jack on 14:00 - Aug 27 with 2990 viewspencoedjack

Mods / E20Jack on 13:57 - Aug 27 by EastenderJack

I have been central to a lot of arguments on here recently. I dont feel I have started any, but contining them is just as annoying in many ways. If I was a mod I would be tempted to ban me too, which is why I am not annoyed.

Really ? One of the best posters on here
Mods / E20Jack on 14:01 - Aug 27 with 2982 viewslondonlisa2001

Mods / E20Jack on 13:51 - Aug 27 by Neath_Jack

Oy - why do I need to be banned?

But can't see any reason at all for banning E20. It's bizarre.
Mods / E20Jack on 14:03 - Aug 27 with 2967 viewsEastenderJack

Mods / E20Jack on 14:00 - Aug 27 by pencoedjack

Really ? One of the best posters on here

I apprecite that mate. But I do tend to attract conflict, no getting away from that. In the last week barely a post I have made has not had someone have a go at me regarding something or other, unfortunately I dont tend to let it go as you may have noticed...
Mods / E20Jack on 14:06 - Aug 27 with 2942 viewsSwanjaxs

Mods / E20Jack on 14:03 - Aug 27 by EastenderJack

I apprecite that mate. But I do tend to attract conflict, no getting away from that. In the last week barely a post I have made has not had someone have a go at me regarding something or other, unfortunately I dont tend to let it go as you may have noticed...

Oh stop whinging will you! Thats all you ever do ffs!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Mods / E20Jack on 14:06 - Aug 27 with 2938 viewsSwanjaxs

Mods / E20Jack on 14:06 - Aug 27 by Swanjaxs

Oh stop whinging will you! Thats all you ever do ffs!!

That was a joke btw ...😉

Mods / E20Jack on 14:08 - Aug 27 with 2921 viewsairedale

Mods / E20Jack on 14:03 - Aug 27 by EastenderJack

Who knows EJ, you may be POTY one day..........?
Mods / E20Jack on 14:12 - Aug 27 with 2896 viewsjack2jack

How can you tell if someone's been banned from the site
Mods / E20Jack on 14:12 - Aug 27 with 2896 viewsNeath_Jack

Mods / E20Jack on 14:01 - Aug 27 by londonlisa2001

Oy - why do I need to be banned?

But can't see any reason at all for banning E20. It's bizarre.

The only reason i can see for him/her being banned is for his relentless, drawn out, and sometimes repetitive posts. But in fairness to him/her, they are always in response to other posters who are challenging what he/she is posting, as you have been doing this morning and the past few days.

So if that is the reason that he's / she's been banned, then by rights, everyone who has been jousting with him/her needs to be banned as well, for encouraging those posts.

And to confirm, i would not like to see any of the names i listed earlier to be banned.

Mods / E20Jack on 14:41 - Aug 27 with 2796 viewsshandyjack

Stupid ban tbh

Poll: Expectation for the season

Mods / E20Jack on 15:22 - Aug 27 with 2673 viewslondonlisa2001

Mods / E20Jack on 14:12 - Aug 27 by Neath_Jack

The only reason i can see for him/her being banned is for his relentless, drawn out, and sometimes repetitive posts. But in fairness to him/her, they are always in response to other posters who are challenging what he/she is posting, as you have been doing this morning and the past few days.

So if that is the reason that he's / she's been banned, then by rights, everyone who has been jousting with him/her needs to be banned as well, for encouraging those posts.

And to confirm, i would not like to see any of the names i listed earlier to be banned.

I haven't challenged what he's been saying this morning.

I've been having a discussion about it. Perfectly amicably as well as far as I can tell.

There is a difference. Not every post is going to agree with every other post. It'd be a short board if that was the case.

Anyway - as I said, I can't see why he's been banned.
Mods / E20Jack on 15:58 - Aug 27 with 2601 viewsNeath_Jack

Cowardly mod with the personal inadequacies, tell us why you've banned one of the politest posters on this board.

Mods / E20Jack on 16:06 - Aug 27 with 2575 viewsjack247

E20 should never have been banned.

If people are banned, however, they shouldn't be able to simply register a new name and carry on. Kinds of defeats the point. That's in no way a reflection on E20, just the banning system.
Mods / E20Jack on 16:07 - Aug 27 with 2571 viewsNeath_Jack

Mods / E20Jack on 16:06 - Aug 27 by jack247

E20 should never have been banned.

If people are banned, however, they shouldn't be able to simply register a new name and carry on. Kinds of defeats the point. That's in no way a reflection on E20, just the banning system.

VPN's, impossible to stop.

Mods / E20Jack on 16:38 - Aug 27 with 2521 viewswhoflungdung

Being boring or repetitive doesn't contravene the terms or conditions.

Nor does being provocative or confrontational

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Mods / E20Jack on 16:43 - Aug 27 with 2486 viewsjack247

Mods / E20Jack on 16:07 - Aug 27 by Neath_Jack

VPN's, impossible to stop.

Fair enough. Makes banning more or less pointless though.
Mods / E20Jack on 16:43 - Aug 27 with 2487 viewsPozuelosSideys

So E20 gets banned, but the Res isnt? Funny 'ol world

(neither should be btw)

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Mods / E20Jack on 16:49 - Aug 27 with 2454 viewsBorojack

Mods / E20Jack on 16:43 - Aug 27 by PozuelosSideys

So E20 gets banned, but the Res isnt? Funny 'ol world

(neither should be btw)

More banning orders than Cardiff City.
Where has Skippyjack gone has he been banned as well.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024