Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonathan Viera's "Enigmatic Message" 05:16 - Aug 28 with 35100 viewsNirvana

A bit late on this as I've been busy with work, but Viera posted a rather "enigmatic message" on his instagram last week (first link):

http://www.udlaspalmas.net/2017/08/23/enigmatico-mensaje-de-jonathan-viera-en-in

http://www.marca.com/futbol/las-palmas/2017/08/24/599ec084268e3e2f228b456f.html

http://www.laprovincia.es/ud-las-palmas/2017/08/26/ud-palmas/972011.html

The image he posted shows an empty road with the following text:

"That we sometimes leave.
And not precisely because we want to do it.
We must. And do not say it's cowardly.
Very brave you have to be.
-Defreds-"

Hmmm, interesting. Even stranger, Viera and teammate David Simon posed like Neymar/Pique with the same infamous "se queda" (he stays) caption later that day. Pique has come out and said that he knew Neymar was leaving when he posted that. I wonder if that's happening here? This is teammate Bigas' take on it (from the second link):

"Jony looks happy, as usual. I think he's had offers but we know what he's like, he is a club man and a house-man, I have not seen anything strange, I see him as always. If it were for me, to stay here all my life."

The third link I provided refers to Viera's summer as a "soap opera" resulting from the "offensive of the Premier", and states that Viera has a "pending summit" with Las Palmas' president over his contract. That seems to have been the case for weeks now, so that is quite interesting too.

Taken altogether, I have no idea what the truth is. We'll all know in a few days, I guess. I hope it ends with Viera holding up our shirt.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 5:17]
Jonathan Viera's on 05:51 - Aug 28 with 11536 viewsMo_Wives

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jonathan Viera's "Enigmatic Message" on 15:01 - Aug 28 with 10777 viewshobo

Have you been watching him this season? He would barely make our bench. Gets dispossessed far too easily, his first touch lets him down a lot. Not to mention his penalty miss! The only chance he has of getting a move is if someone like Bristol City or Middlesbrough thinks he's worth a £10m bid
Jonathan Viera's "Enigmatic Message" on 16:10 - Aug 28 with 10524 viewsE20Jack

Jonathan Viera's "Enigmatic Message" on 15:01 - Aug 28 by hobo

Have you been watching him this season? He would barely make our bench. Gets dispossessed far too easily, his first touch lets him down a lot. Not to mention his penalty miss! The only chance he has of getting a move is if someone like Bristol City or Middlesbrough thinks he's worth a £10m bid

I said pre season when reviewing his goals last season that he was lucky not to miss every single penalty he took, yet they made up half his goal tally. Take a look they were utterly awful, weak quite central strikes, begging to be saved.

I made a point of watching their last home game too just to take in a full game, he was woeful. They lost 5-1. He was rated the lowest of all 9 midfielders on the pitch in post match analysis.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jonathan Viera's on 23:37 - Aug 28 with 9991 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's "Enigmatic Message" on 15:01 - Aug 28 by hobo

Yeah no, Hobo.

An absolutely absurd post not worthy of a proper response. But, I like talking football. So...

Overall, Las Palmas have lost three of their best players from last season, after Viera (Mesa/Prince/Jese). They also lost their phenomenal manager to Betis, and his replacement has no experience in a top-flight league. They are very short on quality and have struggled as a result, not because of Viera. Football is a team sport, one player can't do it all.

I have watched both Las Palmas matches this season, have you? They had a player sent off early against Valencia, wasn't the same game after. And it still only finished 0-1, with Viera sparkling throughout. As for the Atletico game? They are one of the best teams in Europe and if it weren't for Real, they would have three CL titles in four seasons. They would absolutely dominate the PL. Viera played very well against the best defence in the world, there is no shame in losing to them, especially as Las Palmas were without Vitolo.

First touch lets him down a lot? He is one of the most technically gifted players in Spain, a footballing country founded on touch and technique. There were several instances of Viera dribbling by three or four Atletico players this weekend, with no one to pass to. Maybe you were eating dinner? And penalty miss? Yeah, I saw it. Did you notice who saved it? Jan Oblak, one of the top three keepers in the world. Again, no shame. Did you see Messi's miss (many times over the years) by chance?

You think Bristol City will be in for Messi too before the window closes, Hobo? They'll probably get him for £15m, he's really getting quite old (no re-sale value, of course). As for our bench, McBurnie/Routledge are "impact subs". Enough said.
Jonathan Viera's on 23:43 - Aug 28 with 9961 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's "Enigmatic Message" on 16:10 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

I said pre season when reviewing his goals last season that he was lucky not to miss every single penalty he took, yet they made up half his goal tally. Take a look they were utterly awful, weak quite central strikes, begging to be saved.

I made a point of watching their last home game too just to take in a full game, he was woeful. They lost 5-1. He was rated the lowest of all 9 midfielders on the pitch in post match analysis.

I must admit, your "football" posts are quite hilarious, Dimi. Please keep them up, just for comic relief.

I watched the game, I didn't need to read any "post-match analysis". I am assured in my opinion and my ability to understand football. Either you aren't (which is 'understandable') or you're lying.

I know the answer to the former, so let's check on the latter, shall we?

You watched the Atletico game, did you? Kept a close eye on Viera, yeah? "Woeful" even?

Hmmm. Interesting.

There was a prominent moment in the first half when Viera got into a heated argument, face-to-face, with an Atletico player.

Who was it, and what was the cause of the conflict?

Don't be shy now.
Jonathan Viera's on 23:50 - Aug 28 with 9935 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 05:51 - Aug 28 by Mo_Wives

Hilarious as usual, Mo.

What a wonderfully crafted theme song, too.
Jonathan Viera's on 00:01 - Aug 29 with 9894 viewsE20Jack

Jonathan Viera's on 23:43 - Aug 28 by Nirvana

I must admit, your "football" posts are quite hilarious, Dimi. Please keep them up, just for comic relief.

I watched the game, I didn't need to read any "post-match analysis". I am assured in my opinion and my ability to understand football. Either you aren't (which is 'understandable') or you're lying.

I know the answer to the former, so let's check on the latter, shall we?

You watched the Atletico game, did you? Kept a close eye on Viera, yeah? "Woeful" even?

Hmmm. Interesting.

There was a prominent moment in the first half when Viera got into a heated argument, face-to-face, with an Atletico player.

Who was it, and what was the cause of the conflict?

Don't be shy now.

I don't do quizzes, especially for someone who cannot even get someones name right. But he had a few angry incidents from memory. His stupid challenge on Giminez which should have got him booked and his confrontation with Vietto.

So yes I watched the game, he was awful. Truly.

These go one better and suggest he was joint worst midfielder on the pitch. Not sure what game you were watching but they do indeed say love is blind.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1221956/Live/Spain-La-Liga-2017-2018-Las-Palma

Jonathan Viera's on 00:02 - Aug 29 with 9899 viewsNirvana

Looks like Dimi has gotten quite shy all of sudden, logged off even (when's the last time that happened so early?)

Surprise, surprise.

"Massive ffukkingg whopper", as your new BFF Neefie said.
Login to get fewer ads

Jonathan Viera's on 00:05 - Aug 29 with 9880 viewsE20Jack

Jonathan Viera's on 00:02 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

Looks like Dimi has gotten quite shy all of sudden, logged off even (when's the last time that happened so early?)

Surprise, surprise.

Logged off? when?

Are you ok Nivs? You seem awfully highly strung tonight. Paranoia, tension and tantrums all in one hit. Sounds a good name for your autobiography actually.

''Paranoia, tension and tantrums.

by Nivvy.''

Jonathan Viera's on 00:10 - Aug 29 with 9874 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 00:01 - Aug 29 by E20Jack

I don't do quizzes, especially for someone who cannot even get someones name right. But he had a few angry incidents from memory. His stupid challenge on Giminez which should have got him booked and his confrontation with Vietto.

So yes I watched the game, he was awful. Truly.

These go one better and suggest he was joint worst midfielder on the pitch. Not sure what game you were watching but they do indeed say love is blind.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1221956/Live/Spain-La-Liga-2017-2018-Las-Palma

No confrontation with Vietto, that wasn't Viera.

As for the challenge, you mean the one where he literally didn't touch Gimenez? That one? He should've been booked, yeah?

Just for sshitts and giggles, where did that challenge take place on the pitch?

As for whoscored, they're good, but football isn't about algorithms. His score was so low because he had a penalty saved. DUH. By ffukkingg Jan Oblak.

If you like links, maybe check out below.

La Liga's team of the season, and many others like it.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/ronaldo-snubbed-as-messi-isco-lead-la-liga-team-o
Jonathan Viera's on 00:12 - Aug 29 with 9866 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 00:05 - Aug 29 by E20Jack

Logged off? when?

Are you ok Nivs? You seem awfully highly strung tonight. Paranoia, tension and tantrums all in one hit. Sounds a good name for your autobiography actually.

''Paranoia, tension and tantrums.

by Nivvy.''

I liked you better as Eastender, Dimi.

Far more humble.

Same amount of crazy obsessiveness, though.
Jonathan Viera's "Enigmatic Message" on 00:15 - Aug 29 with 9860 viewsdameedna

Viera got into a few tusssles with Vieto and Gimenez (sp) and was the player who looked most like scoring against Atletico, again.

Atletico scored 2 in the first 5 minutes and I lost interest in the game after that.

Las Palmas did okay but a bit like Mayweather and Macgregor, with a 2 goal lead it was always going to be hard for Palmas to come back.

A heavy defeat not unlike ours to Man United however can't say anyone is having a problem with Viera, he beats his first man, has touch is good, he is aggressive (booked), got kicked and Atltico player should have been sent off. Has done well so far this season.

All about opinions I guess but it seems absurd to now pick him out as a one hit wonder. He is far from that. Gylfi has had dodgier games than Viera. JV is very consistent and can beat 3 players (different pace maybe but Atletico players are no mugs), which he did in this game.
Jonathan Viera's on 00:20 - Aug 29 with 9836 viewsE20Jack

Jonathan Viera's on 00:12 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

I liked you better as Eastender, Dimi.

Far more humble.

Same amount of crazy obsessiveness, though.

I take it I win the quiz then

Jonathan Viera's on 00:24 - Aug 29 with 9820 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 00:20 - Aug 29 by E20Jack

I take it I win the quiz then

Nope, Dimi.

You didn't.

Where on the pitch did this "challenge" take place on Gimenez?
Jonathan Viera's on 00:26 - Aug 29 with 9799 viewsE20Jack

Jonathan Viera's on 00:24 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

Nope, Dimi.

You didn't.

Where on the pitch did this "challenge" take place on Gimenez?

How did I not win?

Jonathan Viera's "Enigmatic Message" on 00:33 - Aug 29 with 9770 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's "Enigmatic Message" on 00:15 - Aug 29 by dameedna

Viera got into a few tusssles with Vieto and Gimenez (sp) and was the player who looked most like scoring against Atletico, again.

Atletico scored 2 in the first 5 minutes and I lost interest in the game after that.

Las Palmas did okay but a bit like Mayweather and Macgregor, with a 2 goal lead it was always going to be hard for Palmas to come back.

A heavy defeat not unlike ours to Man United however can't say anyone is having a problem with Viera, he beats his first man, has touch is good, he is aggressive (booked), got kicked and Atltico player should have been sent off. Has done well so far this season.

All about opinions I guess but it seems absurd to now pick him out as a one hit wonder. He is far from that. Gylfi has had dodgier games than Viera. JV is very consistent and can beat 3 players (different pace maybe but Atletico players are no mugs), which he did in this game.

Spot on, Dameedna.

Viera is absolute quality, anyone who says otherwise doesn't know football.

But the tussle with Vietto was Fabio Gonzalez. They both got booked.
Jonathan Viera's "Enigmatic Message" on 00:38 - Aug 29 with 9743 viewsE20Jack

So I do win then, I take it.

Yey.

Jonathan Viera's on 00:38 - Aug 29 with 9747 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 00:26 - Aug 29 by E20Jack

How did I not win?

Bbullsshitt posing doesn't "win" you anything, Dimi.

Time to move along now, you've been found out numerous times tonight.
Jonathan Viera's on 00:42 - Aug 29 with 9726 viewsE20Jack

Jonathan Viera's on 00:38 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

Bbullsshitt posing doesn't "win" you anything, Dimi.

Time to move along now, you've been found out numerous times tonight.

So you ask a question, I answer it correctly... But you decide that admitting I answered it correctly ruins your point so have decided to ignore it.

You were also provided with his match stats which show he was the worst midfielder on the pitch.

Truly found out. Gutted.

Have another swig of Daddys whiskey.

Jonathan Viera's on 00:50 - Aug 29 with 9713 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 00:42 - Aug 29 by E20Jack

So you ask a question, I answer it correctly... But you decide that admitting I answered it correctly ruins your point so have decided to ignore it.

You were also provided with his match stats which show he was the worst midfielder on the pitch.

Truly found out. Gutted.

Have another swig of Daddys whiskey.

Nope, you didn't DimDims.

Again, where on the pitch did this "challenge" take place.

If you remember he should've gotten booked, you'd remember where it happened.

You already got the Vietto one wrong.

I'm guessing you maybe had the game on in the background while you were on here all night? The fact you have gone to "stats" gives me the answer I was looking for.

You're clearly not as obsessed about watching football as you are about arguing all day on here with everyone.

And I know I'm right.
Jonathan Viera's on 00:50 - Aug 29 with 9707 viewsTheResurrection

Jonathan Viera's on 00:02 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

Surprise, surprise.

He posted 1 minute before you, you simple tvvat

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jonathan Viera's on 00:55 - Aug 29 with 9680 viewsE20Jack

Jonathan Viera's on 00:50 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

Nope, you didn't DimDims.

Again, where on the pitch did this "challenge" take place.

If you remember he should've gotten booked, you'd remember where it happened.

You already got the Vietto one wrong.

I'm guessing you maybe had the game on in the background while you were on here all night? The fact you have gone to "stats" gives me the answer I was looking for.

You're clearly not as obsessed about watching football as you are about arguing all day on here with everyone.

And I know I'm right.

Got the Vietto what wrong? Are you saying there was no incident between Vietto and Viera? It very much sounds like it was you that did not watch it?

I am not jumping through further hoops to your troll game. I amswered you ans was correct. You have failed to answer any in return because you are a troll.

I win.

Jonathan Viera's on 00:56 - Aug 29 with 9684 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 00:50 - Aug 29 by TheResurrection

He posted 1 minute before you, you simple tvvat

The 'Dimi and res Show' has now expanded to multiple threads.

Man, you two are smitten, huh?

That is some adorable stuff.

Lonely is as lonely does, or something.
Jonathan Viera's on 00:59 - Aug 29 with 9661 viewsTheResurrection

Jonathan Viera's on 00:56 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

Where on the pitch??????

You really a prize beaut ain't ya....

Dear god.....

So what are you, some Yank with a small Willy?

You're pathetic mun.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jonathan Viera's on 01:00 - Aug 29 with 9659 viewsE20Jack

Jonathan Viera's on 00:56 - Aug 29 by Nirvana

Dont be upset because more than one person points out when you have made yourself look an utter moronic idiot.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024