Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chadli wants Swansea move 11:57 - Aug 30 with 6680 viewsHeadmaster

Chadli, plus Bony and Sanches? I don't think so.
Chadli wants Swansea move on 11:58 - Aug 30 with 3750 viewsmagicdaps10

Yeah just read that, prefers a move to us over Leicester.

Also read that Arias wants to join us and its down to the clubs to agree a fee.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:00 - Aug 30 with 3724 viewscostalotta

Why not?

Llorente and bony fees cancel out.
Chadli for 16-18m
Renato on loan with a hefty loan fee perhaps 9m but likely to b less.

We'd still be up on summer trading, no?
Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:07 - Aug 30 with 3631 viewsjackjackjackjack

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:00 - Aug 30 by costalotta

Why not?

Llorente and bony fees cancel out.
Chadli for 16-18m
Renato on loan with a hefty loan fee perhaps 9m but likely to b less.

We'd still be up on summer trading, no?

Wages?

Bony will blow our wage limit out of the water, and the rest of them won't be cheap. If it goes wrong, we'll be paying them a fortune a week for years, whilst they do nothing for us.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 12:07]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:11 - Aug 30 with 3543 viewsEasternJack

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:07 - Aug 30 by jackjackjackjack

Wages?

Bony will blow our wage limit out of the water, and the rest of them won't be cheap. If it goes wrong, we'll be paying them a fortune a week for years, whilst they do nothing for us.

And if it goes right, he'll help keep us in this division and push us towards Europe.

Glass half full mate 👍🏻

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:11 - Aug 30 with 3541 viewsoldcob

Wages?

What's the alternative? Fill our side with mediocre players who don't command a high wage? If you thought it could go wrong on every deal, we'd never sign anyone.
Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:11 - Aug 30 with 3539 viewsPegojack

Just not convinced about this guy at the money being quoted. He was OK at Spurs without really hitting the heights, he's done very little at WBA apart from rubbing Pulis up the wrong way, and he's now approaching the down slope in his career at the age of 28.
£25 million? No thanks.
Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:12 - Aug 30 with 3505 viewscostalotta

Wages?

Maybe.

More likely though that wouldn't be signing players that are out of our reach financially on wages.

As for paying wages for years when things go wrong.... mmm, maybe your watching the wrong sport? It happens, risks calculated and then if appropriate taken.

Also, consider the wages that are no longer on our books / being paid. We've shipped an awful lot of wages from the club this summer.
Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:14 - Aug 30 with 3466 viewsoldcob

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:11 - Aug 30 by Pegojack

Just not convinced about this guy at the money being quoted. He was OK at Spurs without really hitting the heights, he's done very little at WBA apart from rubbing Pulis up the wrong way, and he's now approaching the down slope in his career at the age of 28.
£25 million? No thanks.

I wouldn't pay £25 million for him either, but I'd grudgingly pay about £15 million for him.
Login to get fewer ads

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:15 - Aug 30 with 3443 viewsJackSkellington

£25 million? No thanks.

"he's done very little at WBA apart from rubbing Pulis up the wrong way"

What's that saying... 'my enemy's enemy is my friend'?
Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:16 - Aug 30 with 3418 viewsjackjackjackjack

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:11 - Aug 30 by oldcob

What's the alternative? Fill our side with mediocre players who don't command a high wage? If you thought it could go wrong on every deal, we'd never sign anyone.

What like mediocre players, who can't get into a West Brom or Stoke side?

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:17 - Aug 30 with 3410 viewsEasternJack

£25 million? No thanks.

Exactly.

Add to that, I'm a bit fecked off with this guy - twice we've been at the table with him and twice he dragged his heels just in case something better came along. He's fallen out with Pulis and is not getting a game, NOW he wants to join us?

Anyway - £25m is too much for this guy. If it happens, I hope it's because PC demands it.

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:20 - Aug 30 with 3362 viewsJackSkellington

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:17 - Aug 30 by EasternJack

Exactly.

Add to that, I'm a bit fecked off with this guy - twice we've been at the table with him and twice he dragged his heels just in case something better came along. He's fallen out with Pulis and is not getting a game, NOW he wants to join us?

Anyway - £25m is too much for this guy. If it happens, I hope it's because PC demands it.

Agreed. Even in a world where Gylfi is worth £45m and Clucas £16m, no way is anyone ever going to pay £25m for Chadli.
Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:22 - Aug 30 with 3310 viewsoldcob

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:16 - Aug 30 by jackjackjackjack

What like mediocre players, who can't get into a West Brom or Stoke side?

I never mentioned Chadli. The point I was making is it could go wrong no matter who you sign, but these days decent footballers demand high wages.
Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:24 - Aug 30 with 3276 viewspencoedjack

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:17 - Aug 30 by EasternJack

Exactly.

In fairness It might not of been him dragging his feet

18 million would be a fair price imo
Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:26 - Aug 30 with 3258 viewsmagicdaps10

Anything over 18M for Chadli and we pay over the odds BUT we are desperately short of 3/4 players as a squad.

As it stands, Chaldi would be an upgrade on what we have as attacking option from midfield at present......so surely we cant turn our noses up at him.

Just need a Striker to replace Llorente, A full back to replace Kingsley. Also would be great to get Sanches as a cherry on top.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:27 - Aug 30 with 3217 viewsAngelRangelQS

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:26 - Aug 30 by magicdaps10

Anything over 18M for Chadli and we pay over the odds BUT we are desperately short of 3/4 players as a squad.

As it stands, Chaldi would be an upgrade on what we have as attacking option from midfield at present......so surely we cant turn our noses up at him.

Just need a Striker to replace Llorente, A full back to replace Kingsley. Also would be great to get Sanches as a cherry on top.

In today's market, £18m for Chadli is about average.
Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:30 - Aug 30 with 3172 viewssomersetsimon

Excellent! Is he willing to put his hand in his own pocket and pay the difference between our valuation and their's?
Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:35 - Aug 30 with 3092 viewsSwanzay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41096623
Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:37 - Aug 30 with 3057 viewsWarwickHunt

Changed his tune now he's a Spurs and WBA reject...

Fûck off you overpriced moules and frites-munching cûnt.
Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:39 - Aug 30 with 3042 viewsEasternJack

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:24 - Aug 30 by pencoedjack

In fairness It might not of been him dragging his feet

18 million would be a fair price imo

It was with the spurs deal.

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:49 - Aug 30 with 2907 viewsWarwickHunt

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:26 - Aug 30 by magicdaps10

In Huw we trust...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:54 - Aug 30 with 2836 viewsTheKirkyLife

The guy has clearly got talent - we saw as much during the first couple of years in the PL at Spurs. He's just not on the same level as your Allis, Eriksens and Sons.

Genuinely I think he made the wrong move in going to a Pulis team. I don't know about you guys but nothing in the past couple of years has suggested a creative midfielder will do well there. They lump forward to get a goal then board up the rafters.

For £15 million I think this would be a good deal. At £25 million the Baggies can politely bugger off.
Chadli wants Swansea move on 13:10 - Aug 30 with 2635 viewskarnataka

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:54 - Aug 30 by TheKirkyLife

The guy has clearly got talent - we saw as much during the first couple of years in the PL at Spurs. He's just not on the same level as your Allis, Eriksens and Sons.

Genuinely I think he made the wrong move in going to a Pulis team. I don't know about you guys but nothing in the past couple of years has suggested a creative midfielder will do well there. They lump forward to get a goal then board up the rafters.

For £15 million I think this would be a good deal. At £25 million the Baggies can politely bugger off.

My thoughts exactly. He would be a better fit for our style than he has ever been for WBA and I think he's realised he's at the wrong club at the moment. If WBA want rid, they'll have to take less than £20m and we definitely shouldn't be considering more than that.
Chadli wants Swansea move on 13:20 - Aug 30 with 2524 viewsmonmouth

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:37 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

Changed his tune now he's a Spurs and WBA reject...

Fûck off you overpriced moules and frites-munching cûnt.

You should be DOF.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chadli wants Swansea move on 13:21 - Aug 30 with 2497 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Chadli wants Swansea move on 12:15 - Aug 30 by JackSkellington

"he's done very little at WBA apart from rubbing Pulis up the wrong way"

What's that saying... 'my enemy's enemy is my friend'?

He probably told him

"Toni your futball is shite "

In a French accent

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024