Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesus F*cking Christ! 13:36 - Aug 30 with 8344 viewsKerouac

...this is torture.

I have defended the club in the past but they have f*ck all excuses this year.
They have £30m+ burning a hole in their pocket!
...and they have known they would have a shed load of cash come in and they have known who was likely to leave (Siggy and Llorente) ALL FECKING SUMMER

Clement has said he wanted a minimum of 2 signings in and he said so before Llorente was on his way out of the door.
If he hasn't got 3 new players by 11pm tomorrow evening he should walk...I know I will reduce my spend with the club going forward.
This has become a fecking joke.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking it anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 13:39 - Aug 30 with 4991 viewsairedale

Calm down dear!
Jesus F*cking Christ! on 13:49 - Aug 30 with 4874 viewsWarwickHunt

We've known about Llorente and Siggy for months and a right back for about three fûcking years.

A day before the window shuts and we look like being forced to pay way over the odds for someone we tried to sign a few years ago and an ex-player who's hardly kicked a ball in anger for two years.

I'd hoped Jenkins had been sidelined in transfer dealings but it seems not. His mucky paws are all over this.
Jesus F*cking Christ! on 14:00 - Aug 30 with 4776 viewsPrivate_Partz

Your politics stink but have an up arrow from me. I share your angst. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 14:16 - Aug 30 with 4645 viewsWarwickHunt

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 14:00 - Aug 30 by Private_Partz

Your politics stink but have an up arrow from me. I share your angst. ;-)

My politics?

A lifelong Labour voter who despairs at a party taken over by Momentum and led by Corbyn, Abbott, McDonnell and Thornberry?

Arf.

Enjoy life under the Tories, pal. You've got another decade. Minimum.
Jesus F*cking Christ! on 14:24 - Aug 30 with 4563 viewsMo_Wives

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 14:16 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

My politics?

A lifelong Labour voter who despairs at a party taken over by Momentum and led by Corbyn, Abbott, McDonnell and Thornberry?

Arf.

I think he meant Kerouac

But well said.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 14:25]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 14:29 - Aug 30 with 4515 viewsgiantstoneater

Most of us feel the same as the OP. We`d already signed Mesa and Stoke hadn`t made one since Mesa they have signed 7. The speed at which WBA moved for Gibbs was amazing why cant we do that. We have had an age to weigh up our targets and should have lined them up before the cat was let out of the bag (Siggy`s fee) The Americans have done a sound job in balancing the books but have shown no ambition. Why is it taking so long to tie up Wilf btw I think we should keep Llorente as well how are we to progress as a club if don`t build a squad capable of moving us forward, we are the new Sunderland.
Jesus F*cking Christ! on 14:32 - Aug 30 with 4481 viewsPrivate_Partz

My politics?

Arf.

Was replying to the OP. I too am a Labour supporter but don't share your despair. :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 14:36 - Aug 30 with 4413 viewsDrizzy

My politics?

Arf.

[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 14:36]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 14:38 - Aug 30 with 4400 viewsAnotherJohn

If the newspaper speculation about the Bony deal waiting on us selling Llorente I shall be gutted. We will deserve relegation and may well get it.
Jesus F*cking Christ! on 14:38 - Aug 30 with 4400 viewsnantywatcher

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 13:49 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

We've known about Llorente and Siggy for months and a right back for about three fûcking years.

A day before the window shuts and we look like being forced to pay way over the odds for someone we tried to sign a few years ago and an ex-player who's hardly kicked a ball in anger for two years.

I'd hoped Jenkins had been sidelined in transfer dealings but it seems not. His mucky paws are all over this.

My stance has not changed over the last month - I believe our current problems stem from the American's interfering in the Siggy deal. Their ill judged actions by trying to appear hard headed and generally pi**ing about has created an almighty log jam. If we'd sidelined the Americans and left it to HJ, then I firmly believe all our business would have been done and dusted long before now. To repeat - I still think HJ is a sh**house, for his actions outside of the transfer market.
Jesus F*cking Christ! on 14:45 - Aug 30 with 4358 viewsswan65split

personally i think the writing was on the wall when we played Manure, Clement on about signings,and what looks like his friend Mourinho saying that Swansea needed a couple of players.in effect trying to nudge the nose and the w....anks.
if no one or anyone decent comes in we are being shafted good and proper,
Jesus F*cking Christ! on 14:53 - Aug 30 with 4270 viewsSWANSEYE

ME TOO......WHATEVER HAPPENS NOW SURELY WE HAVE GOT TO GET RID OF THIS BUNCH OF MUPPETS WHO ARE RUNNING THIS CLUB
Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:02 - Aug 30 with 4178 viewsandypitt56

Perhaps we are deliberately leaving it late so the clubs that want to sell drop their price?

Looks like chadli wants to leave and same with bony.

West brom and man city want rid, they had high prices and by leaving it to the last minute they are more likely to accept a lower offer and a better deal for us. Its risky but could be worth the risk.

I guess we just have to wait and see how it pans out.
Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:05 - Aug 30 with 4151 viewsmagicdaps10

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:02 - Aug 30 by andypitt56

Perhaps we are deliberately leaving it late so the clubs that want to sell drop their price?

West brom and man city want rid, they had high prices and by leaving it to the last minute they are more likely to accept a lower offer and a better deal for us. Its risky but could be worth the risk.

Its a dangerous game to play. There is only one way the board will come out of this looking decent and that is getting then players in that we desperately need.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:10 - Aug 30 with 4109 viewsandypitt56

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:05 - Aug 30 by magicdaps10

Its a dangerous game to play. There is only one way the board will come out of this looking decent and that is getting then players in that we desperately need.

I agree but i think i would rather them try to take risks than end up with another N gog. Id rather see no players than players coming to fill up our squad for once our club actually trying to sign quality. I can see 2 players signing of the four players linked. Bony, Chadli, Sanchez and Arias.
Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:21 - Aug 30 with 4033 viewsWarwickHunt

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 14:36 - Aug 30 by Drizzy

[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 14:36]

The Tufty Club has chucked out early.
Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:24 - Aug 30 with 3998 viewssnork44

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:10 - Aug 30 by andypitt56

I agree but i think i would rather them try to take risks than end up with another N gog. Id rather see no players than players coming to fill up our squad for once our club actually trying to sign quality. I can see 2 players signing of the four players linked. Bony, Chadli, Sanchez and Arias.

I think your going to see either no players coming with the usual Huw platitude of 'We tried to get the deals over the line, but the clubs changed their demands at the last minute' excuse or a Huw £5 million deal for a 19 year old right back from Partick Thistle's reserves, who'll we will sell on to Bradford City in a couple of years for half a million quid !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:25 - Aug 30 with 3981 viewsWarwickHunt

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 14:24 - Aug 30 by Mo_Wives

I think he meant Kerouac

But well said.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 14:25]

No up-arrow at the time, so by cunning process of elimination...
Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:28 - Aug 30 with 3956 viewsMo_Wives

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:25 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

No up-arrow at the time, so by cunning process of elimination...

Elementary my dear Warwick...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:32 - Aug 30 with 3919 viewsdobjack2

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:02 - Aug 30 by andypitt56

We have been doing this sort of thing for a few years. A late cheeky offer or not bothering with an offer after showing interest.

As we won our last game, we may not go into the abject panic lets buy someone before the shop closes in 5 minutes time routine.

Whatever happens the press will be told that the manager will be happy with the squad.

Maybe this year will be different.
Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:48 - Aug 30 with 3825 viewssnork44

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:32 - Aug 30 by dobjack2

We have been doing this sort of thing for a few years. A late cheeky offer or not bothering with an offer after showing interest.

As we won our last game, we may not go into the abject panic lets buy someone before the shop closes in 5 minutes time routine.

Whatever happens the press will be told that the manager will be happy with the squad.

Maybe this year will be different.

Just looking at SSN transfer centre the amount of good players we could have gone for without breaking the bank is amazing, I am talking within the 7 to 15 million pound range plus the a miriad of loan deals is astounding. It is pure laziness to look at Chadli,Bont et al all the time! Oh well cue Huwbert's usual excuses when buggers all happens at ten past twelve on Friday morning.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 15:50]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:49 - Aug 30 with 3813 viewskarnataka

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 14:53 - Aug 30 by SWANSEYE

ME TOO......WHATEVER HAPPENS NOW SURELY WE HAVE GOT TO GET RID OF THIS BUNCH OF MUPPETS WHO ARE RUNNING THIS CLUB

ME TOO......WHATEVER HAPPENS NOW SURELY WE HAVE GOT TO GET RID OF THIS BUNCH OF MUPPETS WHO ARE RUINING THIS CLUB

There, I've corrected it for you.
Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:53 - Aug 30 with 3776 viewsPegojack

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:49 - Aug 30 by karnataka

ME TOO......WHATEVER HAPPENS NOW SURELY WE HAVE GOT TO GET RID OF THIS BUNCH OF MUPPETS WHO ARE RUINING THIS CLUB

There, I've corrected it for you.

Shirley SURELY?
Jesus F*cking Christ! on 16:40 - Aug 30 with 3538 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 15:28 - Aug 30 by Mo_Wives

Elementary my dear Warwick...

You and Warwick are both wrong There was an up arrow for the OP but a Huw Jenkins supporter had down arrowed him thereby cancelling mine out.
Having said that sorry to confuse and being a dick bringing politics into it :-)

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 16:44 - Aug 30 with 3491 viewsWarwickHunt

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 16:40 - Aug 30 by Private_Partz

You and Warwick are both wrong There was an up arrow for the OP but a Huw Jenkins supporter had down arrowed him thereby cancelling mine out.
Having said that sorry to confuse and being a dick bringing politics into it :-)

Cocknose has a kid called Lydford?

He kept that one quiet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024