Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony & Sanches 17:27 - Aug 30 with 8699 views34dfgdf54

Are the deals being done tomorrow, no mention of Arias.

From someone who used to be at the club, no idea if he still has ITK knowledge, but thought I would share it. L
Bony & Sanches on 17:28 - Aug 30 with 5822 viewsairedale

Can that Sanches lad play RB?
Bony & Sanches on 17:29 - Aug 30 with 5812 views34dfgdf54

Bony & Sanches on 17:28 - Aug 30 by airedale

Can that Sanches lad play RB?

I'm gutted we haven't signed a RB, but Sanches, that is some coup if it happens fair play.
Bony & Sanches on 17:29 - Aug 30 with 5796 viewsandrew

Heard the same plus 1 more (unidentifed)

Probably a loanee from Falkirk.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Bony & Sanches on 17:33 - Aug 30 with 5716 viewsRancid

No panic regarding the RB position for me.Naughton is good enough...just and there's the more pressing need for a striker.I hope it it's Bony because he won't mind so much if he's kept on the bench by the impressive Abrahams.Bony would be the perfect second striker.Right Back can wait.
Bony & Sanches on 17:35 - Aug 30 with 5676 viewsSwansea93

Bony & Sanches on 17:33 - Aug 30 by Rancid

No panic regarding the RB position for me.Naughton is good enough...just and there's the more pressing need for a striker.I hope it it's Bony because he won't mind so much if he's kept on the bench by the impressive Abrahams.Bony would be the perfect second striker.Right Back can wait.

I can see that Yiadom bloke coming in for RB.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Bony & Sanches on 17:41 - Aug 30 with 5571 viewsmike1

I thought Yiadom had failed a medical for Huddersfield? If that's the case he is a no goer.
Bony & Sanches on 17:45 - Aug 30 with 5512 viewsmagicdaps10

Bony & Sanches on 17:41 - Aug 30 by mike1

I thought Yiadom had failed a medical for Huddersfield? If that's the case he is a no goer.

That was not confirmed by huddersfield or barnsley.

Wagner stated it was due to a issue with Yiadom and that it was down to barnsley to speak to him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bony & Sanches on 18:06 - Aug 30 with 5277 viewsDaggyjack

Bony & Sanches on 17:35 - Aug 30 by Swansea93

I can see that Yiadom bloke coming in for RB.

This.
Yiadom will come in as back up to Kyle to start with given Naughton's impressive start to the season.
If we sign Yiadom, Bony, Chadli and Sanches added to Mesa and Tammy, that's a great window.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony & Sanches on 18:18 - Aug 30 with 5141 viewsMo_Wives

Bony & Sanches on 18:06 - Aug 30 by Daggyjack

This.
Yiadom will come in as back up to Kyle to start with given Naughton's impressive start to the season.
If we sign Yiadom, Bony, Chadli and Sanches added to Mesa and Tammy, that's a great window.

A picture of said window....

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Bony & Sanches on 18:22 - Aug 30 with 5066 viewsTheFranchise

Bony & Sanches on 18:18 - Aug 30 by Mo_Wives

A picture of said window....

We've not been linked to Joe Allen again have we?
Bony & Sanches on 18:24 - Aug 30 with 5037 viewsicecoldjack

Disagreee slightly. IMO Bony needs to play every week if he is to reach anywhere near the standard of his last stint here, he needs to get back to where he was before and get match sharp, i think most knew Wilf would struggle at city due to not getting games and not getting his mojo going.

Tammy could play with Bony and if we get Wilf back to his best then his hold up play would be a massive boost to Tammy. Through Sanches in there and all of a sudden it looks like a great window...if it happens !!
Bony & Sanches on 18:25 - Aug 30 with 5022 viewsMo_Wives

Bony & Sanches on 18:22 - Aug 30 by TheFranchise

We've not been linked to Joe Allen again have we?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Bony & Sanches on 18:29 - Aug 30 with 4946 viewsmax936

I know nothing about Sanchez but any player from Bayern has got to be quality, l didn't think it would happen fair do's, l take it all back, things come to those who have the patience to wait

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bony & Sanches on 18:33 - Aug 30 with 4894 viewsWarwickHunt

Bony & Sanches on 18:29 - Aug 30 by max936

I know nothing about Sanchez but any player from Bayern has got to be quality, l didn't think it would happen fair do's, l take it all back, things come to those who have the patience to wait

I hope he's not dirty.
Bony & Sanches on 18:45 - Aug 30 with 4754 viewsJethroJack

Bony & Sanches on 18:29 - Aug 30 by max936

Sanchez plays for Arsenal (for now).
Sanches is about to play for Swansea City...unless someone phucks it up tomorrow.
Bony & Sanches on 18:51 - Aug 30 with 4683 viewsjack247

Bony is near enough the perfect player to get the best out of Abraham. I'm sure Clement will try to get them on the pitch at the same time.
Bony & Sanches on 18:56 - Aug 30 with 4610 viewsWhiterockin

Bony & Sanches on 18:51 - Aug 30 by jack247

Bony is near enough the perfect player to get the best out of Abraham. I'm sure Clement will try to get them on the pitch at the same time.

Upfront against Newcastle, Abraham and Bony with Sanches behind. OMG.
Bony & Sanches on 19:01 - Aug 30 with 4542 viewsawayjack

Naughton had improved a lot with PC. My concern is not so much starting defence, but lack of cover across our defence. Bartley out for 2-3 months, and even with VDH as starter, any injury to any of our back 5, we don't have any quality cover. Just odd we don't plan for injuries, even with a fairly cheap loan.
Bony & Sanches on 19:11 - Aug 30 with 4413 viewsThursday

Bony & Sanches on 18:33 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

I hope he's not dirty.

Sanches or Mesa, who wears it best?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 19:11]
Bony & Sanches on 19:14 - Aug 30 with 4341 viewssP7qupUf

be like the old days..... Bayo replacing LT for the last 20 minutes!!
Bony & Sanches on 20:15 - Aug 30 with 3960 viewsItchySphincter

I hope they all jelly.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bony & Sanches on 20:49 - Aug 30 with 3754 viewsexiledinenglandjack

According to the Telegraph we made an £8m bid for Ashley Barnes as a back up option to the Bony deal, but it was rejected
Bony & Sanches on 20:54 - Aug 30 with 3691 viewsSwans_16

If all these transfers go through tomorrow i'm in for a great day.

£66 from Renato, £40 from Llorente and £35 from Bony. Wow.
Bony & Sanches on 20:56 - Aug 30 with 3666 viewsWarwickHunt

Bony & Sanches on 20:54 - Aug 30 by Swans_16

If all these transfers go through tomorrow i'm in for a great day.

£66 from Renato, £40 from Llorente and £35 from Bony. Wow.

Lump it all on Emnes back in January.

*taps nose*
Bony & Sanches on 21:01 - Aug 30 with 3633 viewsSwans_16

Naaaa, Barrow mate.

Apparently the females of Reading aren't wife material, so he's back at the Liberty negotiating a deal back to us now.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 21:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024