Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In your opinion, how old is Wilfried Bony? 20:48 - Aug 30 with 7108 viewsMrSwerve

In your opinion, how old is Wilfried Bony?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

In your opinion, how old is Wilfried Bony? on 20:51 - Aug 30 with 7073 viewsItchySphincter

He's so old that Slade knicked a song off him.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

In your opinion, how old is Wilfried Bony? on 20:52 - Aug 30 with 7069 viewsJackfath

He was in school with OldJack

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

In your opinion, how old is Wilfried Bony? on 20:52 - Aug 30 with 7070 viewsOldjack

Well he's been playing like a 35 year old theses last two seasons ,so you work it out

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

In your opinion, how old is Wilfried Bony? on 22:07 - Aug 30 with 6891 viewsSwanseajill

In your opinion, how old is Wilfried Bony? on 20:52 - Aug 30 by Oldjack

Well he's been playing like a 35 year old theses last two seasons ,so you work it out

It is hopefull that he's completely recovered from two seasons ago from an attack of malaria.

That air up on our training ground will do him good.
In your opinion, how old is Wilfried Bony? on 22:35 - Aug 30 with 6780 viewsmike1

Will the medical be able to carbon date him?
In your opinion, how old is Wilfried Bony? on 23:17 - Aug 30 with 6702 viewsJJJack

The only thing I'd say with Bony re his age is that he has always seemed considerably older than reported. I mean that in terms of the way he moves, acts, talks, even the way he plays etc. I struggled to get my head around the fact he was 24 when he signed long before I saw anything questioning this. Instinct just told me he was older. Who knows?!
In your opinion, how old is Wilfried Bony? on 23:18 - Aug 30 with 6691 viewsr0ckin

I don't know 44? He was born old

Peace

In your opinion, how old is Wilfried Bony? on 23:34 - Aug 30 with 6647 viewsdailew

Just count the rings on his thighs.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

In your opinion, how old is Wilfried Bony? on 00:01 - Aug 31 with 6582 viewsSwanjaxs

He's got a 15 year old son working in a local Swansea pub as a pot wash by all accounts .... so I'd say at least 27 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024